• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Boy, everyone’s sure being triggered out of the woodwork these days. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 08, 2019, 07:20:38 PM
Boy, everyone’s sure being triggered out of the woodwork these days. :D

i hope George goes live tonight.

Pizzapunch

Am I the only one that thinks of Senda every time I see the withholding statement on my check?

Quote from: brig on May 08, 2019, 07:20:15 PM
I added it to my pud folder with the senda diagrams, for historic purposes.  :)

I am so happy that the diagrams are preserved.   The Senda Financial diagram really should be hanging in The Louvre................

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 08, 2019, 08:24:51 PM
did you see the pm i sent you?

I don’t have a Twitter account but I truly love and appreciate all the tweets and tweet related content you post here, man. Totally ballin!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 08, 2019, 08:24:51 PM
did you see the pm i sent you?

Why yes I did. It was so nice that you remembered my Birthday and sent flowers too.  What a truly nice guy and thanks for the picture of you wearing your White Crow hoodie that made my BD even more special.

Faith Hope Love and positive karma!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 08, 2019, 08:59:01 PM
I don’t have a Twitter account but I truly love and appreciate all the tweets and tweet related content you post here, man. Totally ballin!

lol, i sent you a BellGab pm.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 08, 2019, 07:14:07 PM
Here's a very short excerpt from the diary. I've just got in from work so my voice isn't as good as it possibly could be. There are a couple of sibilance bits too, E&OE.

If it's crap and not what is needed then fair one.

I thought that was excellent. It gives me something to think about when I write something else, probably a Chandleresque detective story with Kathy as his glamorous secretary, so practice your Bogart impression. I won't post it here first, I'll send it to you and you can record it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 08, 2019, 10:22:27 PM
lol, i sent you a BellGab pm.

I know. The content of which you asked if I had a Twitter account. I don’t.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx-eG37YkH4

I'l looking forward to hear about Georges adventures,  putting in his new drives.

If only George could find a bank that would be kind enough to handle his account properly...

Norm

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2019, 08:21:57 PM

I'l looking forward to hear about Georges adventures,  putting in his new drives.

If only George could find a bank that would be kind enough to handle his account properly...

Banks have been awful to George, never treating him fairly and constantly overcharging and stealing money out of his account. No wonder he has to constantly resort to asking his minions for donations. Shame on you Bank of America! Shame on you Wells Fargo!  Shame!  Shame! Shame!

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on May 10, 2019, 08:35:11 PM
Banks have been awful to George, never treating him fairly and constantly overcharging and stealing money out of his account. No wonder he has to constantly resort to asking his minions for donations. Shame on you Bank of America! Shame on you Wells Fargo!  Shame!  Shame! Shame!

ikr?

Lilith

WOW,  George is really irritated with the bank!

He is overdrawn $155.

Please donate for Georges trip to AlienCon.

Lilith

Wow, Kathy is live streaming on Georges Mac, and George is watching on his Macbook Pro.  Must be nice to have so many toys.

Lilith

George says he added 6GB memory to his Imac, and says it has eliminated his buffering problem.  I guess he was able to see well enough to work with those tiny tools he got from ebay.

Lilith

I wonder how much the fact that Georges bank is overdrawn $155 is going to affect the amout of super chat dollars he will need to go to AlienCon?

Lilith

Hearing George talk about how others miss manage their money...

Priceless!

Lilith

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2019, 09:19:37 PM

ikr?  And George is typing in his chat from another device.

that appears to be the case, brig. im guessing George hotwired his iPad and hacked the mainframe. amazing!

Lilith

Kathy said she wants to go home.  I think she's leaving now.  I don't blame her.  There were 30 viewers, and she had two thumbs up, and 18 thumbs down.  She was probably bummed out.