• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dateline

Quote from: sydtron on April 23, 2018, 01:44:54 PM
Jesus.  They just poured Tannerite on a dumpster fire.

It just keeps getting better and better.

Grifynne

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 04:08:50 PM
I know how to handle these rubes.

I would pay good money to listen to that.

SaucyRossy

WELL, at least all the crazy drama that used to go on behind the scenes is now out there like never before.

I saw someone’s post about HW’s studio being Art’s and Bateman pointing out that, what he wasn’t afraid of the stalker? And my mind melted. The hours wasted.

Sean92008

Quote from: LadyFish on April 23, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
Heather posted this reply about 30 minutes ago on her FB crying eye post from Saturday:

"Yeah well we had a plan and the Nye county sheriff ruined that. I was going to be on last Tuesday. Now Keith knows I can't go on for family reasons and he is going behind my back and this is unacceptable."

So, she was mentally able and capable to perform her duties last Tuesday? If I were Keith, I would be extremely concerned that I have somebody trying to sabotage my product and my livelihood at this point. I think I would have been on the phone with Richard asking if he would like a slot, along with Howard Hughes or some other known entity who can perform and not be a little drama bitch.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 23, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
Exactly. I feel like I need a cigarette but I quit three weeks ago.

Yeah what a time to stop sniffing glue!!!!!

Dateline

I think it will be Alejadra Rojas with Open Minds.  They have a podcast on the network.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 04:35:59 PM
So, she was mentally able and capable to perform her duties last Tuesday? If I were Keith, I would be extremely concerned that I have somebody trying to sabotage my product and my likelihood at this point. I think I would have been on the phone with Richard asking if he would like a slot, along with Howard Hughes or some other known entity who can perform and not be a little drama bitch.

It literally makes no sense. She's been saying all this time now that she was in too much grief to do a show. When she had plans to do something last week? But it's all been ruined?  :o

God, I wish HH would have the ability to get on this network.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 23, 2018, 04:35:49 PM
WELL, at least all the crazy drama that used to go on behind the scenes is now out there like never before.

I saw someone’s post about HW’s studio being Art’s and Bateman pointing out that, what he wasn’t afraid of the stalker? And my mind melted. The hours wasted.

Sam Hyde keeps getting away with it!

moosie

Quote from: Dateline on April 23, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
I think it will be Alejadra Rojas with Open Minds.  They have a podcast on the network.
Oh yes, he would be a good choice too.

Dateline

Advise to Heather:  Quit the sobbing, and act professional.  This is not the bush leagues anymore.

Loaded

Is mv really hosting the show tonight?  Please, please, please let this be real.

Heather needs to stop playing the blame game.  It's the Nye County sheriff's fault.  It's Keith's fault.  Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and stop your whining.  Get over yourself while you are at it.

whoozit

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 19, 2018, 07:10:37 PM
https://twitter.com/ArtBellProducer/status/985518826040078343

Cringe.
Can I get $50 on William Shatner in the death pool?  He’s getting up there and this betrayal may be it.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: LadyFish on April 23, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
Heather posted this reply about 30 minutes ago on her FB crying eye post from Saturday:

"Yeah well we had a plan and the Nye county sheriff ruined that. I was going to be on last Tuesday. Now Keith knows I can't go on for family reasons and he is going behind my back and this is unacceptable."

Good god. Was their plan to really tease it, then go on the air and say “surprise, Art’s dead.”
Is THAT what was TAKEN AWAY from the “inner circle”?!?!

Wtf is wrong with them?!?!?

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.

The only way I could see that being a thing is if that was in Art’s will?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: moosie on April 23, 2018, 04:30:14 PM
Gives me an excuse to break out the Glenlivet so I'm blaming it on my gullibility if it's not true. I simply wish it was the Mad Cow Line ::sniff:: and he'd pee on the drapes (with video to follow).

I wish I didn't live in EST, dammit. That's been the   :-\biggest issue with listening to Art Bell over the years. Wrong time zone.

Quote from: Loaded on April 23, 2018, 04:39:21 PM
Is mv really hosting the show tonight?  Please, please, please let this be real.

Nah.  Just joking around.

popple

QuoteI love each and every one of you

Errrrrrrrr...

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
My mom and her mother were sort of on the outs when my grandma died. My mom, when she knew her mom was likely dying, decided not to drive home from out of state to see her. Instead, she later got pissed that she found out via text from a distant cousin about her death.   She refused to attend the memorial, then refused to sign paperwork for the family to bury my grandma- people were waiting at the cemetery for the internment, and she refused to sign the damn paperwork. She has gone off the deep end since then. Like, she needs serious mental help- she's seeing and hearing things, is paranoid, has gone missing a few times.. I have never seen someone go downhill mentally so fast. It's scary what shit like this can do to people.
I hope she gets the help she needs.  At some point if people have really 'lost it' they can't be expected to make rational decisions. If there is a real danger for the person, or others, most States have laws for involuntary commitment for evaluation or at minimum the Sheriff Dept or local PD can do a 'welfare check' where they visit the person and check them out. Many have training in deescalation and sort of cribsheet to check out their mental status, look at living conditions, etc. These holds, if they take a person in, are temporary (I think at most 72 hours) and if doctors say really serious than the process gets more complicated (a judgehas to rule, the person has rights, obviously, and the system is set up so that it can't be used for revenge, to 'take care of a problem kid or wife,' etc.)

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
I wish I didn't live in EST, dammit. That's been the   :-\biggest issue with listening to Art Bell over the years. Wrong time zone.

I have the same problem.  Sorry about your mom.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on April 23, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
Can I get $50 on William Shatner in the death pool?

hell, i'll pay $50 for video of shatner reading that tweet.

Dateline

In an alternate universe, it will be Art Bell. 

bellNwhistle

Quote from: albrecht on April 23, 2018, 04:40:12 PM
I hope she gets the help she needs.  At some point if people have really 'lost it' they can't be expected to make rational decisions. If there is a real danger for the person, or others, most States have laws for involuntary commitment for evaluation or at minimum the Sheriff Dept or local PD can do a 'welfare check' where they visit the person and check them out. Many have training in deescalation and sort of cribsheet to check out their mental status, look at living conditions, etc. These holds, if they take a person in, are temporary (I think at most 72 hours) and if doctors say really serious than the process gets more complicated (a judgehas to rule, the person has rights, obviously, and the system is set up so that it can't be used for revenge, to 'take care of a problem kid or wife,' etc.)

My step-dad won't do jack shit about it, and I live across the country.  >:(   I get emails from her that are so messed up- conspiracy videos, stuff about how we're all being poisoned, and the last one I got was of a game animal being thrown into a grinder. WTF.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 23, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
Good god. Was their plan to really tease it, then go on the air and say “surprise, Art’s dead.”
Is THAT what was TAKEN AWAY from the “inner circle”?!?!

Wtf is wrong with them?!?!?

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.

The only way I could see that being a thing is if that was in Art’s will?

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 06:53:33 PM
and that's why i allege they wanted the exclusive on the death announcement; it represented a one-shot promotional mechanism.  some might think i'm awful for believing that, but i believe it.  shove off. 

i think they hoped to announce art's death exclusively and then corral all subsequent news mentions of art's death around their own announcement on their own website, where a plug for the show would be conspicuously inserted.  their announcement would have been linked to or referenced by a swath of news outlets/bloggers/twitter/fb, etc.

instead, with things failing to go their way (thanks, NCSD), it didn't work out like that.  far from it.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
My step-dad won't do jack shit about it, and I live across the country.  >:(   I get emails from her that are so messed up- conspiracy videos, stuff about how we're all being poisoned, and the last one I got was of a game animal being thrown into a grinder. WTF.

damn, sorry to hear it's come to that :(

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 04:41:00 PM
hell, i'll pay $50 for video of shatner reading that tweet.

I bet Keith could get Shatner to do the show for $1000.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 04:39:53 PM
Nah.  Just joking around.

I guess this is an imaginary case of Red Bull sitting in the back seat of my rental.