• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jocko Johnson

So here we go again...more drama and secrets, and guessing games...just who will it be????
What's Bateman doing have not heard a word from him? Does he have a show, if so I can't find it and enjoyed his show very much. Last I heard was when he gave that guy who was related to HH Holmes the boot on his show when he wouldn't answer questions and folks they had to buy the book!

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 06:09:27 AM
The website doesn't say. I think it's supposed to be a surprise.
So far here are the current guesses by bellgab:

Whitley
Hoagland
Lasha
Noory

Am I missing anyone?

Producer Michelle?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 23, 2018, 08:26:05 AM
Hamtramck. Don't act like it doesn't exist.

There's some great bars in Hamtram. That's also where the semi-pro soccer team plays, that's a rowdy crowd, I'll tell you what.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FNwAoUScVE

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 08:37:13 AM
Producer Michelle?
Is this the same Michelle who called Art all the time from Japan? Wasn't she transitioning? Just curious.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 23, 2018, 08:26:05 AM
Hamtramck. Don't act like it doesn't exist.

Is that really a suburb? Its a city within a city, I believe it is completely surrounded by Detroit on all sides.

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 08:42:41 AM
Is this the same Michelle who called Art all the time from Japan? Wasn't she transitioning? Just curious.

Not sure, but I dreaded that woman's calls.

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 08:37:13 AM
Producer Michelle?

1. Lasha
2. Amy
3. Whitley
4. Michelle
5. Keith
6. someone else who has a DMRN podcast

Lord Grantham

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 23, 2018, 08:43:56 AM
Is that really a suburb? Its a city within a city, I believe it is completely surrounded by Detroit on all sides.

Yes, it is an enclave city, same as Highland Park.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 23, 2018, 08:38:18 AM
There's some great bars in Hamtram. That's also where the semi-pro soccer team plays, that's a rowdy crowd, I'll tell you what.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FNwAoUScVE

Yeah, you can idealize but it doesn't really accomplish anything. I would just call it what it is, and Detroit in general ... looks like a nuke went off if you have to fly over and connect at DTW. It's a national embarrassment that we let that city go for so long. I'll say that about my own St. Louis as well, it's a shithole that will never see solutions to its problems until we admit it has problems.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 23, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

As I recall it actually does connect outside to Highland Park. Probably some corridor or spider annex or other bullshit city councils do.

Lilith

Thinking logically, if I was Keith, I would ask Hoagie.

damon

I wonder if the guest host will be George "Falkie" Senda. What are the odds? We all know from the dark web leaks that Falkie and Art Bell were "FRIENDS". What does everyone thinks?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 23, 2018, 08:19:23 AM
Yeah, hardly any ... other than some perpetually angry homegrown whackadoos that have merged islam with racial identity despite Islam pretty universally saying not to do that. The rest of them of them just got the hell out of their home countries so they could be free atheists or be merely lukewarm about their faith, other than a noisy group living in a Detroit suburb. America's version of Luton.

What you have, however, is dangerous in the grain of granting Hitler and his associates and followers asylum so they could hold court in the mosque equivalent of Bavarian beer halls and foment bullshit. I call it British national stupidity; an enlightened empire that astonishingly committed suicide for political correctness and additional labour voters. But the bottom line is that religions, all of them, need to die for the good ... and survival ... of the human race. Period. You know that so don't bullshit me anymore.

First of all, you'd better PM me your address so I can send you your Godwin award. Bringing up Hitler so soon, and I hadn't even unlimbered my big guns yet! I win, so I consider these remarks my lap of honour.

I didn't start this little duel (guns v knives though it turned out to be) defending religion. I was questioning your claim that you are viewing these supposed threats empirically. You're much more likely to drown in the bath than get mowed down by a muzzle but you don't seem to realise that. More people die of heart disease than gunshot wounds, so what? It is possible to tackle two problems at the same time.

You can't compare Hitler and Munich, period. The USA is still a stable democracy, Munich had only recently been living under a Communist dictatorship. Most people at the time would have seen the Nazis as trying to restore order than the other way around.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 08:55:14 AM
Welcome to the Hoagie bet club. Several of us have pondered the same thing.  ;D

Chine

Quote from: Juan on April 23, 2018, 08:50:45 AM
Who would most upset Heather?

To be chosen to host? Bateman?

He’s my pick if it were someone from BG.  But he’s smart enough to stay out of this toxic nonsense.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 08:58:36 AM
Welcome to the Hoagie bet club. Several of us have pondered the same thing.  ;D

I hope Keith plays this smart, and not emotionally.  He will have Art Supporters, Heather Trolls, Sewergabbers, The Guy From Pittsburgh, Drama Queens etc listening tonight, and its probably his one last opportunity to embrace and keep ALL his potential listeners.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
I hope Keith plays this smart, and not emotionally.  He will have Art Supporters, Heather Trolls, Sewergabbers, The Guy From Pittsburgh, Drama Queens etc listening tonight, and its probably his one last opportunity to embrace and keep ALL his potential listeners.
I agree. I am sad I won't be able to hear it live or recorded as I don't subscribe. But I am sure bellgabbers will report back  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 09:06:31 AM
I agree. I am sad I won't be able to hear it live or recorded as I don't subscribe. But I am sure bellgabbers will report back  ;D

If I was Keith, I would take this opportunity to host the show myself, and do a brief history of his network, including all the little details he knows everybody wants to know, then open up the phone lines for questions from listeners, UNMODERATED of course.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
First of all, you'd better PM me your address so I can send you your Godwin award. Bringing up Hitler so soon, and I hadn't even unlimbered my big guns yet! I win, so I consider these remarks my lap of honour.

I didn't start this little duel (guns v knives though it turned out to be) defending religion. I was questioning your claim that you are viewing these supposed threats empirically. You're much more likely to drown in the bath than get mowed down by a muzzle but you don't seem to realise that. More people die of heart disease than gunshot wounds, so what? It is possible to tackle two problems at the same time.

You can't compare Hitler and Munich, period. The USA is still a stable democracy, Munich had only recently been living under a Communist dictatorship. Most people at the time would have seen the Nazis as trying to restore order than the other way around.

It's possible, sure. Is it done ... a little. But the fact is we culturally have biases and limits on what we do as far as medical technology. If we talk about people in their 30's or 40's dying of cigarette smoking or a gun shot wound, it's a tragedy. If we talk about someone dying at 75 of heart failure, it's normal. If we talk about life extension to say 150 everyone gets freaked out and says we should die before that age. It's all relative and ultimately makes no sense since we are a species naturally designed not to make it much past 30 on average.

Sure I can. Enough Germans were desperate and then went nuts with their politics and thusly left all reasonability behind. Same with radicalized Islam. Ideology is ideology and when they go off kilter then reason should be used by the rest of us to smack some sense into them. What shouldn't be made are excuses. A dumb move is a dumb move.

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

Every episode of the show has turned up online, so I wouldn't worry about that.

SredniVashtar

In no particular order:

1. Buggs (hopefully with his buddies Bird Dog and Jim).
2. Any of Art's cats.
3. Some guy Keith picked up off the street willing to work for a sandwich and a cup of coffee.

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 08:55:14 AM
I, personally, prefer the illogical choice and think Keith should ask Falkie.
(but with one caveat, preemptively superglue his lips the home the “dump the caller” button)

Darth Vader

Here is an E-mail from Falkie. At the end of the email Falkie talks about Heather Wade.

guy in indiana offered to fix it for $42 and will send it back to me as soon as it is repaired

he will also fix my iphone but that will wait until after alien con

Ipad will be unavailable for probably a week.
This is why it was so crucial to have the second ipad, just like my getting a second car.
That will happen in 20

I could use help with the cost of the room for the weekend
Its $627.
I will have around $400 ( I think ) and I may have to cancel my reservation for Thursday night and find somewhere to sit until 3 pm at check in time ( most hotels is noon ).
Maybe if i beg the clerk and give him $20...

Train ticket is no problem though I would like to fly back as I think that 25 hours on a train is going to kill my back
Air fare is $85 from LAX to Oakland one way.
Train round trip is $103

http:/www.paypal.me/georgesenda

Note that Paypal takes out .18 cents out of every dollar sent.
They insisted I set up a business account a few years ago and changed the way I get money.
It sucks

You can send checks, cash or gift cards to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez Ca 94553

If anyone lives in Southern California, gift cards for Vons would be very helpful.

There is a Von's 2 miles from the hotel and I can take the bus there and back.

I will see about doing an old town Pasadena video while I am there.

It would be nice to get my Go Pro out of hock but that costs $125 and I won't have the cash until September.

Going to this convention will wipe me out for about 3 months.

I am never going to go to another convention until my credit cards are paid off and I have a grand in the bank.

That will happen in 2019 and you can watch the grand tour as I return to the Motherland ( not Germany, one day...)...Pittsburgh, then Minkeyapolis, Denver and Kansas City.
I may see if I can meet Curtis and get some mixer/phone training.
I am determined to be able to take phone calls before the end of the year.

And today's question :

Why does Heather Wade care if I am fat ?

She did a video about my weight and my cats and seems to hate both me and my cats.
Did she hate Art's and Asia's cats too ?

Truly evil person.

At least I don't look like I just ran the 5th race at Santa Anita, came in last and only have ONE creepy picture of myself.

FallenSeraph

I feel like I'm falling down a Falkie rabbit hole here, where my first instinct is to defend and protect and tell everyone to leave her alone. Good God, if I were her and reading this thread, I'd be in my car sucking down carbon monoxide from a portable generator. I mean, OUCH, Y'ALL! Sheeeeeeeezus.

HOWEVER, given the hard lessons and harsh realities I've learned from once being pro-Falkie for a few hundred pages, I think I'll just stay away from this thread.

All the other ones are dead though. Sigh.

Friendship and have a great day. 😇

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
In no particular order:

1. Buggs (hopefully with his buddies Bird Dog and Jim).
2. Any of Art's cats.
3. Some guy Keith picked up off the street willing to work for a sandwich and a cup of coffee.
4. Back to the sex phones and find another host that doesn’t sound as irritating

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 23, 2018, 06:01:14 AM
Well, the possibilities of someone getting involved with WWII were once miniscule. Then they weren't all of a sudden. The 20th century was a lesson to not allow people's stupid ideological bullshit get out of hand.

I know it's off topic (HW thread) but the above is an unfortunate analogy. The seed of WW2 began in the early thirties when a quiet, some would say shy Austrian corporal nurtured a following among disinfranchised mainly young unemployed men. Blaming Jews, gypsies, Communists, the 'elite', other countries for their ills, their unemployment, their lack of progress in life. He cultivated a cult following, some saw him as a living god, and it gradually became a crime to say anything negative about him.
The press of the day was censured. The only 'true' news was what the Fuhrer and his increasing brethren decided it would be, anything else was false.

1939 WW2 kicked off and the rest is history... Cult figure who was paranoid, suspicious of everyone, had few if any friends, trounced criticism by denigrating those who gave it, craved adoration and acceptance, accepted no blame for anything he did wrong.....Any of that seem familiar?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 23, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
4. Back to the sex phones and find another host that doesn’t sound as irritating

If Heather doesn't want to, I can have a shot at doing the phones.. What is the pay like?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 23, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
Here is an E-mail from Falkie. At the end of the email Falkie talks about Heather Wade.

guy in indiana offered to fix it for $42 and will send it back to me as soon as it is repaired

he will also fix my iphone but that will wait until after alien con

Ipad will be unavailable for probably a week.
This is why it was so crucial to have the second ipad, just like my getting a second car.
That will happen in 20

I could use help with the cost of the room for the weekend
Its $627.
I will have around $400 ( I think ) and I may have to cancel my reservation for Thursday night and find somewhere to sit until 3 pm at check in time ( most hotels is noon ).
Maybe if i beg the clerk and give him $20...

Train ticket is no problem though I would like to fly back as I think that 25 hours on a train is going to kill my back
Air fare is $85 from LAX to Oakland one way.
Train round trip is $103

http:/www.paypal.me/georgesenda

Note that Paypal takes out .18 cents out of every dollar sent.
They insisted I set up a business account a few years ago and changed the way I get money.
It sucks

You can send checks, cash or gift cards to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez Ca 94553

If anyone lives in Southern California, gift cards for Vons would be very helpful.

There is a Von's 2 miles from the hotel and I can take the bus there and back.

I will see about doing an old town Pasadena video while I am there.

It would be nice to get my Go Pro out of hock but that costs $125 and I won't have the cash until September.

Going to this convention will wipe me out for about 3 months.

I am never going to go to another convention until my credit cards are paid off and I have a grand in the bank.

That will happen in 2019 and you can watch the grand tour as I return to the Motherland ( not Germany, one day...)...Pittsburgh, then Minkeyapolis, Denver and Kansas City.
I may see if I can meet Curtis and get some mixer/phone training.
I am determined to be able to take phone calls before the end of the year.

And today's question :

Why does Heather Wade care if I am fat ?

She did a video about my weight and my cats and seems to hate both me and my cats.
Did she hate Art's and Asia's cats too ?

Truly evil person.

At least I don't look like I just ran the 5th race at Santa Anita, came in last and only have ONE creepy picture of myself.

I wanna see that video she made. And see -- ONE REASON TO LIKE HER!

Falkie is full of it. If you send money via Friends & Family, PayPal doesn't deduct anything. They only do it for Goods & Services.

Grifter.

P.S. I once gave him the money to get his GoPro out of the pawn shop and he spent it on plushies. Never again.