• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 06:11:34 PM
Powdered wigs and black capes? Grown ups?  ;)   It is an interesting system and in some ways the differences (going away somewhat) with regard to solicitors and barristers and an interesting attempt, that has some merits, at least in theory. Here, we are way too much reliance on profit motives and, in criminal sides, on plea bargaining and asset forfeiture.  But even on civil side now lots of extra-judicial things going on (private mediation, etc.) And the infernal problem, which I think is really an inflationary phenomena, of insurance (I think you folks call it assurance) so that everyone "settles" or is "covered" but the social costs are bad.   

I say if the tax-payers are paying for it than we should have the right to know and those accused should be allowed to confront their accuser in open court. Though I agree that it can get a bit too much, trying a case by publicity and so on. But in a sane society people would be rioting over letting Asian sex gangs steal and defile their daughters and not as much controversy and hand-wringing about some blowhard to makes a "provocative statement" or films an accused, and likely actual, criminal. Especially considering there are CCTVs about everywhere and there is no, real, presumption of privacy when in public.

Because rioting helps, right? No...But that's what Lennon wants 'sane' people to do..He's no angel, he's been arrested and convicted for various assaults including an ex girlfriend. An 'actual 'criminal.

But that is not really the point. Lennon thinks he's some fucking Robin Hood for the white race and will make it all better by essentially disregarding court rulings. If you listened to him, you'd really think that only Asians molested children*. Because his beef isn't with helping molested children (if it was, that's where his efforts would be directed) but dressing up his racism to be acceptable to the hard of thinking. 

*I have a very good friend in the UK who was raped by her father from aged 6 to 12, he was in court when she was 13 and her own mother refused to believe her even after he was sent down.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 06, 2019, 06:16:04 PM
Actually, I meant a replacable razor in a straight razor. I haven't canvassed the views of any Lazzaroni about the merits of this as an instrument of punition but it certainly gives a decent shave. You can use vinegar for lots of things, including as a kettle descaler, deodorant, air freshener, window cleaner and all-purpose kitchen surface cleaner. And it isn't as harsh as the ones you mentioned.
Yeah, the ridiculous multi-bladed scams are just that. Collect hair and shaving cream and so go bad and dull more quickly. Total scam and $ for them. Total marketing. A real straight razor is impressive and most effective, but a bit scary. Especially as barbers, like dentists, seem to insist on talking and asking you questions! I wonder if it is an odd, sadistic game for them? Ask a question while I got a drill bit on your tooth or a razor by your jugular!? But for one's wedding or if you are a defendant in a criminal manner I suggest it. Closest shave ever.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 06:23:15 PM
Because rioting helps, right? No...But that's what Lennon wants 'sane' people to do..He's no angel, he's been arrested and convicted for various assaults including an ex girlfriend. An 'actual 'criminal.

But that is not really the point. Lennon thinks he's some fucking Robin Hood for the white race and will make it all better by essentially disregarding court rulings. If you listened to him, you'd really think that only Asians molested children*. Because his beef isn't with helping molested children (if it was, that's where his efforts would be directed) but dressing up his racism to be acceptable to the hard of thinking. 

*I have a very good friend in the UK who was raped by her father from aged 6 to 12, he was in court when she was 13 and her own mother refused to believe her even after he was sent down.
In some cases, hopefully rare, rioting can be a solution. Obviously Asians, to the Americans here this is what they call Muslims or Middle-Easterners, are not the only rapists or abusers (one only needs to see certain infamous people, groups, churches, etc) but the non-prosecution "lest we offend" and acceptance of same is bad and there does appear to be, at least in some of their cultures, a relative acceptance/promotion of such. Then again, "rent-boy" and etc culture has been long accepted there also, so who knows? It won't surprise me soon to see child abuse start becoming 'accepted' due to 'cultural reasons' and 'they are born that way, who are you to judge' and the usual arguments.  But clearly the issue crosses cultures and societies- now in some maybe more prevalent or even acceptable? And why we would want to import them or ignore their crimes? Are other questions.

Yorkshire pud

Speaking of sex abuse...here's one that now has a cabinet sec involved. He made Epstein immune...Until now anyway.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

QuoteHow a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 06:35:17 PM
Speaking of sex abuse...here's one that now has a cabinet sec involved. He made Epstein immune...Until now anyway.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html
YES! A great investigation story. Hopefully the lawsuits will make more public. The Royal, Clinton, Derkowitz, the Sec of Labor (a position that should be done away with anyway,) the whole sordid thing is crazy. Trump even said how Epstein "likes them younger" in an article in a NY magazine years ago, so it was well known in NYC and Democratic circles, where he donated so much money, about Epstein. My main question is how a school teacher becomes a billionaire investment banker and friends with royals and bankers? My pet theory is that he had films. Maybe even from his school teacher days. And then a pattern of blackmail and/or shared "interests." The initial sting in FLA mentioned that he had cameras but then- puff- easy settlement and no more mention of any others or documentation. Aside from the flight logs and some public information. (Something like 21 different contacts for Bill Clinton in his rolodex/contact-list?) This could, if the system worked, be as good as Dolphin Square etc but I'm guessing "dossiers" will also be "lost."

Yorkshire pud

Oooops.. What's the betting Donny will tweet he's never heard of him? I bet there's some very nervous people trying to sleep tonight.. Both in the US and abroad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 06, 2019, 05:47:38 PM
See, that is the problem when you overuse a word:  when you encounter actual faggotry, there really is nowhere else to go.

Relax, Nancy! Maybe I’m just more comfortable with nowhere else to go than you. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 07:47:04 PM
Oooops.. What's the betting Donny will tweet he's never heard of him? I bet there's some very nervous people trying to sleep tonight.. Both in the US and abroad.

He’s good friends with the Clintons not Trump...but by all means keep obfuscating on behalf of your evil pimp masters. :D

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 06, 2019, 05:47:38 PM
See, that is the problem when you overuse a word:  when you encounter actual faggotry, there really is nowhere else to go.
This is the "internet era" interpretation of "the boy who cried wolf"?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2019, 11:06:10 AM

Haha I suppose it is.  I just like words -- especially the poor ugly, unloved ones -- and don't like to see them abused.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2019, 11:06:10 AM

Gay.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 08, 2019, 11:59:44 AM
Haha I suppose it is.  I just like words -- especially the poor ugly, unloved ones -- and don't like to see them abused.

Supergay!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 08, 2019, 11:59:44 AM
Like that glorious time in which all the media, suddenly, decided to use the word "gravitas."

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 08, 2019, 01:33:50 PM
Supergay!
It appears that you started a little too high again. I know there is still "ultra gay" and "mega gay", but you are going to run out of room far before that gayness ends...  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2019, 07:31:40 PM
Like that glorious time in which all the media, suddenly, decided to use the word "gravitas."

Haha yeah I remember that!  I can only figure they'd all been wanting to say it for years but weren't sure how to pronounce it -- it reads kind of Spanish, like margaritas -- and, once someone finally looked up, the dam just broke with a vengeance.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 08, 2019, 01:33:50 PM
Supergay!

I don't believe I've ever been called that before -- I like it!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 12:49:04 AM

Amazing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2019, 12:25:50 AM
It appears that you started a little too high again. I know there is still "ultra gay" and "mega gay", but you are going to run out of room far before that gayness ends...  ;)

Then that’s your problem for gaying up the threads. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 12:49:04 AM

Easy, Nancy! I wasn’t calling you supergay, just your post. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 09, 2019, 09:25:35 AM
Easy, Nancy! I wasn’t calling you supergay, just your post. ;)

My disappointment knows no bounds.  Does this mean I must return the tights I ordered?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 10:33:58 AM
My disappointment knows no bounds.  Does this mean I must return the tights I ordered?

Your call, entirely.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 10:33:58 AM

Replace them for stockings with lace tops. Just like the old days.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 09, 2019, 05:06:15 PM

Replace them for stockings with lace tops. Just like the old days.

You've seen my work, then.  Always good to meet a fan.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 05:59:11 PM
You've seen my work, then.  Always good to meet a fan.

You know Bellgab, we don't judge here. 

Video later?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 09, 2019, 06:12:35 PM

You know Bellgab, we don't judge here. 

Video later?

Check your PMs.  I'll send the one in plus-fours and shooting socks.  That was a huge hit across the pond.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 06:17:37 PM
Check your PMs.  I'll send the one in plus-fours and shooting socks.  That was a huge hit across the pond.

I can't hide my disappointment that SV hasn't invited you to one of his legendary (and euphemistically referred to as) weekend soirees. If he does, and it's held at his agreeable mansion in the Cotswolds, ask to be hosted in the 'Kingfisher room'. It's a fine bedroom suite with a rather unpretentious decor taking it's cues from late slum clearances in the mid 50's around Birmingham and unlicensed beer cellars in Glasgow (Present day). 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 09, 2019, 06:25:56 PM
I can't hide my disappointment that SV hasn't invited you to one of his legendary (and euphemistically referred to as) weekend soirees. If he does, and it's held at his agreeable mansion in the Cotswolds, ask to be hosted in the 'Kingfisher room'. It's a fine bedroom suite with a rather unpretentious decor taking it's cues from late slum clearances in the mid 50's around Birmingham and unlicensed beer cellars in Glasgow (Present day).

The mustache might have been a barrier, as I understand he likes them baby-faced.  I'm afraid it's quite non-negotiable; I simply cannot pull of my legendary "debauched hussar" without it.

Yorkshire pud

In other news..

In that category "Be careful what you wish for" We turn to the team who are tasked (At Trump's behest) to at best damp down and at worst find a way to discredit the FBI investigation into the Russian interference in the 2016 election.

It seems at the time Trump went to the UK to get badly tailored in a tux and fed by Brenda, DoJ attorney's from the IG office had a chat with Christopher Steele.

The upshot, the IG attorneys didn't come away ticking that box off the list of 'fake'...In fact, they're extending their enquiry.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/trump-dossier-author-grilled-by-justice-department-watchdogs-sources-idUSKCN1U410I

QuoteFederal lawyers probing the origins of the investigation of ties between Russia and President Donald Trump’s campaign have interviewed the author of a “dossier” that alleged misconduct between Trump and Moscow, prompting the lawyers to extend their inquiry.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 06:33:44 PM
The mustache might have been a barrier, as I understand he likes them baby-faced.  I'm afraid it's quite non-negotiable; I simply cannot pull of my legendary "debauched hussar" without it.

I think he removed it, but there was a lively YT video of SV in a dance troope of Russian Cossacks. They had shashka/sabres and all the uniforms..I was very impressed how he can fold his arms across his chest while his legs go in three different directions simultaneously.

Dr. MD MD

Descent into faggotry resuming.