• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

fotd

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 18, 2018, 12:03:30 AM
Heck with the voice, I hope I have his memory abilities at 86. He remembered it like it was yesterday.

I also noticed that he was very sharp mentally.  He didn't use any filler words or draw out his stories.  He was concise and to the point when he spoke.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: TigerLily on May 18, 2018, 12:08:43 AM
(Redacted) with Heather Wade.  I really like it!
Yeah that probably one of the best radio show names ive heard

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: fotd on May 18, 2018, 12:11:10 AM
I also noticed that he was very sharp mentally.  He didn't use any filler words or draw out his stories.  He was concise and to the point when he spoke.

Yeah, he was dead on. Meant what he said and said what he meant. Better than some people far less than half his age.

Quote from: Catsmile on May 17, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
I honestly have no idea who owns the show or a percentage thereof. All you folks in the know need to point me to the contracts and such. Otherwise it's all speculation, which I'm game to play, just not taking any sides.

# TeamMe

I think it comes from these posts.  I suppose Keith could have given Heather an interest in his network, which owns the shows and hires the hosts, but that seems unlikely.  It certainly wouldn't have been a majority percentage

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 05:40:02 PM
That is correct, I have had zero authority or financial interest since the day I left...

Quote from: Art Bell on February 22, 2016, 09:34:31 PM
Let's see, again for the record, I do not make a penny from the current MITD and have not since the day I went off the air, nor will I. I help Heather with advice...

Quote from: Art Bell on April 03, 2016, 09:08:43 PM
... I have no connection to the Network any longer. Yes I try to help Heather as she learns the ropes but that's all...

Quote from: Art Bell on April 15, 2016, 09:49:31 PM
... I speak with Keith every now and then, I advise Heather in ways she can get better at what she loves doing and beyond that have zero part of the Network. I have offered to fill in as needed, that's it...

SnapT

Quote from: dsz on May 18, 2018, 12:11:00 AM
It sounds very cool and edgy but it also sounds like a show that covers conspiracies. Secret documents: redacted. Outside of the MJ12 hoax revelations she hates conspiracies, so not a good fit.

But the name change is a result of a CONSPIRACY between Keith, Karen, and everyone else Art loved who are bent on destroying her.  It's PERFECT!

Also, hating conspiracies is retarded.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 18, 2018, 12:11:00 AM
It sounds very cool and edgy but it also sounds like a show that covers conspiracies. Secret documents: redacted. Outside of the MJ12 hoax revelations she hates conspiracies, so not a good fit.

Ok. Now we have officially shown her that someone from BellGab hates it. Maybe now she will consider it.
I hope someone that hasn’t been banned from her facebook page would make the suggestion there.  Make a screenshot of SnapT’s post and copy it up there for all to see.

chefist

Quote from: SnapT on May 18, 2018, 12:08:05 AM
I know, right? She even has sound clips of Art saying REDACTED that she could insert over MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT in her liners!

Prairie Ghost was right...she should sidle up to that old guy that owns KCAA and use their studio...rebrand completely with your idea...it's the only way to go...still, small chance given her ego and lack of skills...

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 18, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

I think it comes from these posts.  I suppose Keith could have given Heather an interest in his network, which owns the shows and hires the hosts, but that seems unlikely.  It certainly wouldn't have been a majority percentage

..I have never lied to you.

Desmond

Quote from: zeebo on May 18, 2018, 12:00:23 AM
Yeah me too.  Dave's shows have that organic quality where interesting branches can still form from old tree trunks.

I have almost no interest in Bigfoot stories, but enjoyed the show tonight.  Bob is a likeable old coot (I mean that in the best way).  I dropped my MITD sub the day after Art quit, and found HLW unbearable and fake.

Dave's style, and his willingness to post here along with his wife, is quite refreshing. He's doing a very good job.  I'm subscribing to support him.

Thanks Dave, for bringing us some good radio. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: SnapT on May 18, 2018, 12:13:29 AM
But the name change is a result of a conspiracy between Keith, Karen, and everyone else Art loved who are bent on destroying her.  It's PERFECT!

Can you post on her FB?

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 18, 2018, 12:11:49 AM
Yeah that probably one of the best radio show names ive heard

Since having cut ties with Bellgab, the word probably invokes hysteria and rage. I doubt she'd even consider it.

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace on May 17, 2018, 11:19:19 PM
Fuck it.  I'm changing my screen name to Liberace.

# Tickle My Ivories Big Boy
# Then I'll Tickle Yours
# Promise

Cowkiller

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on May 17, 2018, 11:51:20 PM
====================================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Live i for lifetime near Patterson/Gimlin's home turf.
Believing am i that,the critter in the film is an real sasquatch-ette.
Mebbe the species has serious psychic ability,no needs for hardware.
Mind control slipped and masking failed,as can happen some-times.
Or,heck,the "Low Command"in inner earth decided to test the waters for possible diplomatic-level relations by showing us they are real?
If Squatches an native race,there goes the exploitation/extractive resources for most of the N.W.states,hello abbo rights treaties,good-bye mineing,drilling,timbering economy...
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

Stories about native tribes regularly leaving food offerings for bigfoots  always fascinate me.  After the first white men started coming thru things changed drastically,.  Too bad.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 10:41:51 PM
©️ is not the same as â,,¢️

As I recall, it is against the law to use the Trademark logo â,,¢️.  As it is a federal registry mark, they could get pissy if there was enough money involved.

As for the copyright mark ©️, that is more fluid.  Courts will recognize ownership even without registration through traditional channels.

Quote from: Art Bell on February 22, 2016, 09:34:31 PM
... As for my Wife she prefers her name be pronounced as Arron because that's how all Americans pronounce it, that is HER choice, not mine...

Quote from: Art Bell on March 23, 2017, 10:30:48 PM
... I have never lied about anything...

I guess he forgot to tell her Irene is pronounced 'Irene' here in the US too

WinWinS

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 12:10:53 AM
Do you watch TRHofOC? LOL
in order for me to watch that......i would have to

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 18, 2018, 12:09:07 AM
Eh, dark is not a frequency. It's the absence of light.
I want to comment better, maybe with a joke. But are you all frequecy is light? And is light ever really abscent? Or,giving out, percepted? Tree falls? Haha

dsz

Quote from: SnapT on May 18, 2018, 12:13:29 AM
But the name change is a result of a CONSPIRACY between Keith, Karen, and everyone else Art loved who are bent on destroying her.  It's PERFECT!

Can I infer you just called Heather retarded? :O 😮

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 11:21:33 PM
Start on Page 1 of this thread. That is the night it was created.

# That means I'll Have 2 Read
# Who Has Tiem 2 Rean Nao-uh-Days?
# CrazyTalk
# Hater

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 18, 2018, 12:16:35 AM
As I recall, it is against the law to use the Trademark logo â,,¢️.  As it is a federal registry mark, they could get pissy if there was enough money involved.

As for the copyright mark ©️, that is more fluid.  Courts will recognize ownership even without registration through traditional channels.

Don’t get me sta®️ted.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: TigerLily on May 18, 2018, 12:00:40 AM
You have been very gracious and accepting. Feeling okay?

This is my new caring image. I've started posting videos of ducklings on Twitter too. I need an intervention.

Sean92008

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 17, 2018, 10:48:13 PM
I remember HLW went off on a caller and said that she worked for everything that she got with her own two hands, she cut wood, rebuilt cars and no one ever gave her anything including Art Bell, but now she is claiming that Art gave her this and Art gave her that and 2 smokes turned into one and art is dancing on her ceiling
She's listened to too much Lionel Ritchie music.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2018, 11:27:03 PM
Did you go to the "name change" thread, post your old name, and request this new name from the moderator as per the TOS?

that's why i started my own forum.  i didn't want to deal with all of that bullshit.

dsz

I wonder how jealous on a scale of 1 to 10 Winnie gets when we post about Heather?  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: SnapT on May 18, 2018, 12:18:08 AM
I think I was banned.

Cuddle up to one of these ass kissers that haven’t been banned yet. I think you have yet another great idea.

Catsmile

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 17, 2018, 11:22:15 PM
Just thought of something, animal skeleton in the woods are hardly ever found but human skeletons are almost always found, kind of like the animals leave the human one alone

# Define Always?
# NotAlways