• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dyna-X

Quote from: Aquarius on May 17, 2018, 10:36:16 PM
Hi from new bellgabber, taking a deep breath! <g> Anyone notice the copyright notice on MV's LMN network site is 2023? May be cute, but not legal, methinks... anyway, silly me, glad to be here.
Hi Lasha.

Aquarius

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 10:30:22 PM
Thank you trostol.
From what i could deduce, someone took more equipment?  Heatherites were up in arms over this.  Is her studio in her home?  Or is/was she broadcasting from arts studio/ cuckshed? 
Because heater was so secretive and misleading no one knows, especially not her heatherettes.
What is wrong with taking back the stuff you loaned to a freind when the friend dies and you dont want other people to snag it..?
could the phones and equipment have been discussed before Art’s passing...
and Falkie...errr, I mean Heather understood she was to “get” certain property after Art’s death...
and what ?
the widow ? the evil Keith ? the HATERS ? the TROLLS ? are preventing Falkie...err, I mean Heather from simply getting what is rightfully her’s ?

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 10:34:32 PM
Tunein has a database that contains the IP addresses of the streaming servers. When they changed the servers they must not have kept the same IP addresses. Tunein doesn’t update their database until you email them with the new IP.
AAH. Yes, it was interface and stuff that I liked eariler versions. I do like folks posting the stream ips to 'use' in other platforms. Having said such, I delayed as long as I could practically getting things like electric windows in my trucks. Not so much for the 'what happens if you go off into a creek' but more 'more tech and elec means more potential faults.'

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2018, 10:34:51 PM
As an accused, but not so, I would insist that you use NAZI or N.A.Z.I for the NDSAP!

👍🏼

teknoslag

My guess is that this whole "stolen phone lines" BS is exactly that; bullshit. They got served with the legal paperwork and someone at LameNM Network got the bright idea in their head that they can get around it by doing a pre-recorded podcast.  ;D ;D ;D

Mr Apnea

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 10:38:13 PM
Read it CAREFULLY. “They are messing with more equipment”.

Don’t assume the second “They” is the same “They” that took the phone lines.

i.e. She unplugged cables to install the new dump button and couldn’t figure out how to get it working.

No Art to help her figure it out.  No Art to cry on.  Maybe this is the end?

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 17, 2018, 10:34:52 PM
It's Nevada, baby.  Repossessions and evictions are in the owner's favor.

BTW:  In a past life, I used to give music equipment away to up-and-comers along with existing stars.  With the exception of Prince (yes), the company had an ownership in perpetuity agreement.  The company could collect the instrument AT ANY TIME for ANY REASON.  These endorsers knew that they couldn't then turn and sell the stuff because we'd go after it and the artist.

I would presume, if not a "friend deal" it was an official endorsement deal.  Having Art Bell on your roster is sufficient to pay for it because of the name-dropping power.

One could only imagine  that the gear was taken May 15/16 (I didn't pay attention to the May 15 show, don't know if she fielded calls).  Could it be her fucked up attitude and her fucked up sycophants pissed Karen and Joe enough that they pulled the generous loan of the gear to a nobody who treats everybody not in lock-step with her greatness???

She's making her future.

Fuck MV2

My guess, existing agreements with Art for any equiptment, ended when Heather purchased the shack it was in.

Bart Ell

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 10:38:13 PM
dump button

Dump button was a canard.
She has Bartitis and is afraid to take calls.

Dyna-X

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 17, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

There's a ton of bigfoot erotica on Amazon.

Everyday we stray further from God's light

LOL.

Indeed.  Bunch of pervs out there.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 10:37:18 PM
G'evening, all.
Interesting guest tonight.
Not a huge Bigfoot fan but this story
set the stage for everything to follow.
Gimlin seems honest too.

It's weird how to this day the footage has not been proven to be faked. In fact a few noted anthropologists have argued that it's real.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 17, 2018, 10:38:34 PM
Yes, I saw that also, makes one think that it is not really TM

©️ is not the same as â,,¢️

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 09:54:24 PM
Maybe Airyn was paying for the internet.
I had speculated that because of the special equipment and link due to the remote location...  Art made a big deal about it.  Who knows, under his name or Keith's...  Business expenses are tax deductible, use it for personal (like to Art's residence) and the IRS may not let 100% get written off.

I do believe that would be the wooden stake in her heart.  I'm sure any other service provider won't be able to provide 100% service coverage on the internet.  Surely, there's fiber optic taking the 60-mile trip but a dedicated line for her trailer???  Doubt it unless she parks her house next to the telcom building at the edge of town.

El Chorro

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 10:38:46 PM
I'm really enjoying this interview...wow..and it's all the better with Bob's accent...

Impressive Dave...

I've heard that before...that Bob wanted to follow it.

Agree. Gimlin always sounds sincere. I think it's possible/likely that Patterson hoaxed him. Makes sense Roger didn't want to follow it.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 09:30:16 PM
She may have been served and may be deciding not even to chance using the MITD Facebook page.

# Maybe...
# STAY TUNED!!!

Aquarius

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 17, 2018, 10:41:39 PM
Apologies, Leslie.

Thanks. I was trying to find the posts on FB with Lasha and Brooks last night but couldn't find the thread. Which FB group was that in? Oh, never mind, I'm sure there'll be more insanity tomorrow... Night, all.

GravitySucks

Quote from: teknoslag on May 17, 2018, 10:40:23 PM
My guess is that this whole "stolen phone lines" BS is exactly that; bullshit. They got served with the legal paperwork and someone at LameNM Network got the bright idea in their head that they can get around it by doing a pre-recorded podcast.  ;D ;D ;D

Katie Kamara would get more listeners reading her “Velvet rope” erotica.

SnapT

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 17, 2018, 10:40:04 PM
could the phones and equipment have been discussed before Art’s passing...
and Falkie...errr, I mean Heather understood she was to “get” certain property after Art’s death...
and what ?
the widow ? the evil Keith ? the HATERS ? the TROLLS ? are preventing Falkie...err, I mean Heather from simply getting what is rightfully her’s ?

A+

Jojo

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 17, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

There's a ton of bigfoot erotica on Amazon.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
In the woods at night on a paved road, women always walk topless, thrusting our torsos out, with their hair styled, in kitten heels, velvet leggings.  And when we see a monster staring, of course we take our bra off.  Before he "seduces" us.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 17, 2018, 10:41:50 PM
It's weird how to this day the footage has not been proven to be faked. In fact a few noted anthropologists have argued that it's real.

I want to believe it is real but I'm not 100% convinced.

El Chorro

He mentioned Bill Munns, a special-effects guy who is quite a character himself and has spent a lot of time trying to prove a human body can't fit into the Patty shape.

GravitySucks

Quote from: monica on May 17, 2018, 10:44:46 PM
Women always walk in a styled hairdo, with kitten heels, velvet leggings, and topless in the woods.  And when we see a monster staring, of course we take our bra off.

Because it makes you look like a four foot owl?

So what news did I miss on the Heather front today?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 10:44:53 PM
I want to believe it is real but I'm not 100% convinced.

I'm not either. It always seemed to me that an animal like that would probably move faster after glancing back at them. But who knows?

Mr Apnea

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 10:45:59 PM
So what news did I miss on the Heather front today?
Meltdown in the Desert.   Manic stage is over.

So Art sets up a situation where Irene owns the house, yard, studio, and antennas, Karen owns the radio station, Keith owns the Dark Matter network and all the related shows and IP, Heather owns the trailer next door to Irene, some of the equipment is on loan from others, and all of them own a portion of Art's equipment.

And he apparently made promises to Heather regarding things that belonged to others.  That never had a chance to work for anyone when he died.  Why did he think it would?

Quote from: Art Bell on March 23, 2017, 10:30:48 PM
... I will say again that Heather is miles and miles better in the last Year and that is my Professional judgment, it is also the Judgment of many people I respect...

Hey Art, no one wanted to tell you she sucked and they didn't like her personally.