• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 02:42:00 PM
I decided to sign up for the streaming event, mostly so I would have the right to complain about it later.

No complaints after a couple hours. This seems like solid content for people who are into this kind of thing.

Jackstar

So, I've watched four of these segments now. Recommended, the whole bit. Wildly entertaining.

I don't see any plugs for Bomar's GoFundMe on the video streams, which I think is a damn shame. This is essentially my only complaint here.

So, Jackstar, I am presuming the regular subs who pay for it all will not be getting a regular episode tonight? Not that I am complaining, mind you.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 05:03:48 PM
So, I've watched four of these segments now. Recommended, the whole bit. Wildly entertaining.

I don't see any plugs for Bomar's GoFundMe on the video streams, which I think is a damn shame. This is essentially my only complaint here.

Did you contribute?

By the way, Jackstar, Thank you!

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on November 09, 2018, 06:29:01 PM
So, Jackstar, I am presuming the regular subs who pay for it all will not be getting a regular episode tonight?

What is the question to me here? Once you started being presumptuous I kinda faded out, Brah. Sorry.

A new episode was posted tonight. I am enduring it right now, in fact. It's some pretty wicked counter-programming. I am using the word enduring here.

Quote from: Original Larry on November 09, 2018, 06:29:01 PM
Not that I am complaining, mind you.

Can you imagine all that nerd poon we're missing out on there? I mean, don't imagine it--dear God, no--but this Michael C. guy is pure torture.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
A new episode was posted tonight.

I was wrong about this, but not about the torture.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 07:17:04 PM
I was wrong about this, but not about the torture.
I had a brilliant comeback, but stupid computer would not cooperate. Or maybe it was operator error, at any rate I've forgotten it now. Suffice it to say the last guest sucked.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
What is the question to me here? Once you started being presumptuous I kinda faded out, Brah. Sorry.

A new episode was posted tonight. I am enduring it right now, in fact. It's some pretty wicked counter-programming. I am using the word enduring here.

Can you imagine all that nerd poon we're missing out on there? I mean, don't imagine it--dear God, no--but this Michael C. guy is pure torture.

I was glad I hadn't subscribed to get the discount to watch it, after I watched the youtube intro segment you posted.  I was expecting Brendi to come across as so much more than that.

Quote from: brig on November 09, 2018, 08:19:47 PM
I was glad I hadn't subscribed to get the discount to watch it, after I watched the youtube intro segment you posted.  I was expecting Brendi to come across as so much more than that.

Hello, Brig
I am afraid with Brendi, what you see is what you get.
I am predicting a short marriage and a crash and burn of the program. Too bad, I had high hopes when the program started back in 2014

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on November 09, 2018, 08:28:19 PM
Hello, Brig
I am predicting a short marriage and a crash and burn of the program. Too bad, I had high hopes when the program started back in 2014

Those were the days my friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 03:57:47 PM
No complaints after a couple hours. This seems like solid content for people who are into this kind of thing.

I stand by this assessment. Hours and hours of quality stuff. I don't feel bad about where my $32 went.

I am predicting [...] a crash and burn of the program.

I feel like you're strongly under-recognizing just how bad the other options for content are. This is fine. Why the hate hard-on?

Dr. MD MD

Hello, Brig

Dummy up, numbskull!

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on November 12, 2018, 07:45:50 PM
becoming more like a ministry than an entertaining and enlightening program

Jesus, mang--at least it's not fucking gridiron football talk. Is that it? Is that really it? You can't handle a bit of faith? Whatever.

Sorry for the rambling answer.

I understand. Those contracts are the fucking Devil.

I guess I was hoping for a continuation of what I liked so much as Wells on "Coast"

It would appear to be exactly that, though instead of some glowfag operator telling him what shill guests to put on to fill the schedule with, it seems like he picks what his pastor (and now his wife) tells him to. This honestly seems functionally identical to me.

I'll tell you what I was hoping for--lots of clips from his stint as an announcer on "The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn." How there aren't reels of that all over YouTube, I'll never know.

Bomar

Larry, Jacky,...

You guys need to look at Johnny B's Interviews and Preaching as I do... Come right down to it, it is all about Alien Contact... As Johnny B. says the book with the most supernatural contact info is the bible, actually there are over 375 mentions...  Jesus was an Alien, Moses was an Alien, Noah was an Alien, and Eden was an attempt at Tetraforming, and Adam and Eve were attempts at Genetic Manipulation...

Don't drink Johnny B's Koolaid, unless you add your own Brandy with it, to make it more Palatable....

Bomar

Lilith

Wells never kept to his promise to his founding subscribers.  He promised a live stream video, with live chat. 

He also became arrogant, and preachy.

I'm sure he has a large enough listener audience to stay the way he is, however, I check back on him from time to time, and he becomes less and less appealing to me as time goes on.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on November 12, 2018, 09:55:38 PM
Wells never kept to his promise to his founding subscribers.  He promised a live stream video, with live chat. 

This proved to be unsustainable, as any visit to any livestream chat on YouTube with more than 100 listeners will prove. I can imagine why you think you would like pages and pages of text whizzing by, with no hope of any comprehension for either listeners or speakers--but I cannot imagine anyone else thinking they would like that.

You've made this complaint before--I still find it frankly insensible. He's got videos, and he's got a place to leave messages. Your insistence that this needs to happen "in real time" is patently absurd. Also, he already apologized for this. So what's your beef now?

He was always like this. It's why I even listen. Trust the plan! Get a life! Praise Jesus!

he becomes less and less appealing to me as time goes on.

So you're saying... it's personal. Well, shit, I can understand that. It's still stupid.

Jackstar

Quote from: Bomar on November 12, 2018, 09:40:37 PM
Jesus was an Alien, Moses was an Alien, Noah was an Alien

Getting squirted out of a vagina isn't enough, huh? Well, if that doesn't put the nail in the coffin of birthright citizenship, I don't know what will.

Bomar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 10:08:17 PM
... if that doesn't put the nail in the coffin of birthright citizenship, I don't know what will.

Jacky,...

The earth belongs to the original earthlings, the "Cromags"... 

Every "Modern Human" should be deported to the Mars Detention Camps, and Yes, their children will be kept with the parents...

Bomar

Jackstar

Quote from: Bomar on November 12, 2018, 11:24:35 PM
The earth belongs to the original earthlings, the "Cromags"... 

Tell me more.

Thank you Brig, you put it much more succinctly than I did. I can stand a little faith, I don't like preachers, I find them extremely boring, and the guy that walks around with two bibles and three different colored pens, well there are institutions for people like that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on November 13, 2018, 06:24:55 PM
the guy that walks around with two bibles and three different colored pens, well there are institutions for people like that.

Yeah. They used to be called schools.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on November 13, 2018, 09:38:43 PM
It's very god heavy

So is my penis. You can look past both. I will allow that.