• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Jury decision in "Gentle Giant" or "Thug" police killing made.

Started by albrecht, November 24, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

Looking forward to CNN going crazy when the announcement comes. Pretty certain they may be handing guns out to the protesters so they have better ratings.

Quote from: eddie dean on November 24, 2014, 05:17:18 PM
... It's sad and unfortunate that people feel they need to engage in violent protests...

The Occupy-type thug element hijacked this situation months ago.  They look forward to committing mayhem, burning, looting, attacking police.  They know no matter what happens, everyone arrested will be let go.

This is just another chance for the militant Left to organize a show of force, and throw one of their tantrums.  They also gain intel by provoking the cops to see what current police protocol is for handling different situations.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 24, 2014, 04:32:00 PM
      My suggestion of waiting until a snowstorm to make the announcement, and then having a big snowball fight instead of rioting has apparently been ignored.

What?  "white" snow... you racist.

Heather Wade

Quote from: TurningDownMyRadio on November 24, 2014, 07:19:50 PM
Looking forward to CNN going crazy when the announcement comes. Pretty certain they may be handing guns out to the protesters so they have better ratings.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 24, 2014, 04:32:00 PM
      My suggestion of waiting until a snowstorm to make the announcement, and then having a big snowball fight instead of rioting has apparently been ignored.

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 24, 2014, 07:06:21 PM
Not by this dude, dude.  Smartest shit thunk all month.

How about they hand out feather pillows?  Ferguson could have a mad, citywide pillow fight.  Like one big slumber party.  Bring your snuggie & s'mores!   8)

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 24, 2014, 07:30:36 PM

How about they hand out feather pillows?  Ferguson could have a mad, citywide pillow fight.  Like one big slumber party.  Bring your snuggie & s'mores!   8)

I was watching a short movie clip last night that started out that way too. I assume it ended very differently to Ferguson although I didn't make it to the end.

Awesome link Jaz. Just saw 3 helicopters with spotlights. This is amazing.

DanTSX

Quote from: TurningDownMyRadio on November 24, 2014, 07:19:50 PM

They probably already have their own....

Why is the court allowing the protesters to smoke crack and get all liquroed up on malt liquor and mentholated cigarettes before they make the announcement?

The unarmed populace probably should had considered getting their own guns in the past few months if they already don't have them.   

Get some basic, common defensive guns, some light body armor, and some professional training folks.  A gun isn't a magic wand, but it gives you a shitload more options than not having one.  Keep your heads on a swivel if you are in that area folks.  Use the scanner apps or a real scanner, and keep your situational awareness high.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on November 24, 2014, 07:38:41 PM
Online police scanner for Ferguson

I've been listening to this feed for 20 minutes or so. Interesting stuff. I was monitoring the Mass. state police channels on broadcastify during the search for the 2 Boston bombers. It was really incredible to hear the capture of the dude in the boat.

DanTSX

Quote from: eddie dean on November 24, 2014, 08:00:33 PM
I've been listening to this feed for 20 minutes or so. Interesting stuff. I was monitoring the Mass. state police channels on broadcastify during the search of the 2 Boston bombers. It was really incredible to hear the capture of the dude in the boat.

Yup.

Listening to the shootout they had the night before where Gilligan turned his brother into a speed bump  was intense too.

albrecht

Quote from: eddie dean on November 24, 2014, 08:00:33 PM
I've been listening to this feed for 20 minutes or so. Interesting stuff. I was monitoring the Mass. state police channels on broadcastify during the search of the 2 Boston bombers. It was really incredible to hear the capture of the dude in the boat.
Yes. The Boston one was interesting for sure. Im still curious why they dont encrypt (costs or public/legal reasons? Also I seem to recall post 911 going nomore 10-codes and common channels (since they differed amongst states and agencies? Not sure if that happened cause use app not actual scanner these days.)
Ps: to other poster. Gun sales have been way up and theyve busted some folks making pipebombs.

Kelt

eddie dean

Here comes the public announcement.....

He's blaming the  media and twitter?

Kelt

Quote from: DanTSX on November 24, 2014, 07:57:34 PM

They probably already have their own....

Why is the court allowing the protesters to smoke crack and get all liquroed up on malt liquor and mentholated cigarettes before they make the announcement?

The unarmed populace probably should had considered getting their own guns in the past few months if they already don't have them.   

Get some basic, common defensive guns, some light body armor, and some professional training folks.  A gun isn't a magic wand, but it gives you a shitload more options than not having one.  Keep your heads on a swivel if you are in that area folks.  Use the scanner apps or a real scanner, and keep your situational awareness high.

Just reading about the guy who took umbrage to some chick grabbing at his ass in a bar. She went and got her boyfriend who took the guy outside to beat his ass.  Guy pulls out a gun and tells the boyfriend to not do anything stupid... boyfriend attacks the guy anyway, in the struggle the gun goes off and both the boyfriend, and the chick who sexually assaulted the guy are shot with the same bullet.

Self defence?

Nu-uh... the chick who sexually assaulted the guy, and her boyfriend, both cops.

Guy gets 25 years.

Shoot a cop, even accidentally, even in self-defense, even after you've ordered the cop to stand down, even after he attacks you after his girlfriend sexually assaults you, and you go to prison for the maximum available sentence.

albrecht

May I suggest a pay-out/settlement from the PD and a name change for Ofc.Wilson and retirement to somewhere better, like Idaho. Pull a Furhman but dont get a radio show but get outta town and new name to an area where "youths" seeking revenge terrorism on him and family can be easily identified.

eddie dean

This prosecutor guy Robert McCullough (sp) who is making this announcement, seems to be smiling quite a bit and inappropriately upbeat. Anybody else notice this?
Maybe it's due to him being on national TV/limelight.
IDK, his demeanor just strikes me as unusual in a moment such as this.

albrecht

Quote from: MV on November 24, 2014, 08:47:09 PM
RACE WARRRRRRRRRRR!
I hope not- but who knows? Maybe Charlie will get a nice wedding present after all. Helter Skelter. I'm just wondering where the other types fit into the scenario: do the various Orientals, Hispanics (identifying as non-white and non-black), Indians (both dot and feather), etc feel left out of this race baiting, race war, agitation etc? And those white people wise-enough to leave places like South Africa and Rhodesia and emigrate here and become nationalized feel all weird, or confused, when they see the African-American label bandied about. Do they get to riot also?

Bart Ell

Quote from: albrecht on November 24, 2014, 09:06:46 PM
various Orientals, Hispanics (identifying as non-white and non-black), Indians (both dot and feather)

Paging 1953
1953 to the white courtesy phone, please.

Eddie Coyle

The split screens of an overturned car in a sea of tear gas, while our Effete Emperor prattles on about peaceful protests...parodic.