• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Jury decision in "Gentle Giant" or "Thug" police killing made.

Started by albrecht, November 24, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

Gd5150

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 25, 2014, 09:35:18 PM
The amazing thing is that you actually believe all that. The depressing thing is that much of white, over-40 America does too. Goebbels was a piker compared to Roger Ayles.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 25, 2014, 09:35:18 PM
The amazing thing is that you I actually believe all that.

Can't waste more effort on your ignorance than that. Another typical empty leftwing opinion with nothing to support itself.

albrecht

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 25, 2014, 10:18:17 PM

Is that all you have?? You keep going on about this eye socket thing. Grow up already; It was never entered into the official record.Want to talk about the evidence? Fine. Talk about the evidence. But talk about the evidence that was entered into the official record. ALL of which speaks entirely to the innocence of officer Darren Wilson.
In a strange way the lack of the rumored broken orbital socket or many injuries helps his case. If the Ferguson PD, and by extension "whitey America", was so racist and corrupt he would've slammed his face against a wall or at least had some of his fellow cops punch him so as too look more hurt by the gentle giant's attack. Or put a throw-down gun by the then dead gentle giant. But he and they didn't. What is interesting is how many whites or Jews rioted and burned stuff after the OJ verdict. And I don't recall anyone, even a relative of the victim, shouting "Burn This Bitch Down!" like the gentle giant's step-father did (and he was not even a blood relative.)
Having said that being a thug is not a crime itself and it would've been better if the officer could've used less lethal weapons on the gentle giant. For nothing less than to prevent the media, the riots,  the political grand-standing and, who knows, the gentle giant might have turned his life around. People often make bad decisions when young or high.

Quote from: b_dubb on November 25, 2014, 10:10:36 PM
This picture and the doctor's report (no injuries) is probably the most damning evidence that his story was all lies.
Sure doesn't look like a 6'4", 220 pound guy was wailing on him, does it?  His GJ testimony was a pack of lies, as well.  Claims Brown was reaching for his gun.  Imagine how far into the driver's side window Brown would have to be to get at the gun on Wilson's right hip.

Oh, and Wilson's police vehicle - a pickup truck.

b_dubb

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 25, 2014, 10:18:17 PM

Is that all you have?? You keep going on about this eye socket thing. Grow up already; It was never entered into the official record.Want to talk about the evidence? Fine. Talk about the evidence. But talk about the evidence that was entered into the official record. ALL of which speaks entirely to the innocence of officer Darren Wilson.
Bullshit. That claimed he was beaten within an inch of his life. Clearly that was bullshit.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 25, 2014, 10:25:07 PM

What lies? The evidence is what it is. The hard, physical evidence does not lie. It fully and completely supports the account given and put on the record, by officer Wilson, immediately after the incident. Keep in mind, he was interviewed immediately after this happened. He didn't have time to construct the story, meet with attorneys, figure out the best path forward. No, he gave his account immediately after it happened. Guess what?? Ofc. Darren Wilson's account matched exactly the hard evidence. All the witnesses that tried to lie about what happened, were caught lying.THOSE are the lies you should be worried about.
Ah yes, the typical conservative response when a black kid is gunned down for little more than being black: the courts have spoken, nothing to see here.  And while we are at it, can we get a 9th Benghazi inquiry?

b_dubb

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 25, 2014, 10:36:10 PM
Oh, and Wilson's police vehicle - a pickup truck.
Good. Fucking. Point.

Big heaping piles of bullshit Batman! Ferguson PD is a nest of lying assholes!

Quote from: b_dubb on November 25, 2014, 10:42:55 PM
Good. Fucking. Point.

Big heaping piles of bullshit Batman! Ferguson PD is a nest of lying assholes!
They also (initially) lied about how far from the pickup he was when he died, saying it was 35 feet.  Later confirmed what all the evidence showed, that he was 150 feet away when he died, after being shot six times.

For being black, stealing cigarettes, jay walking, and mouthing off (allegedly) to a white cop.

Conservatives call this "justice".

b_dubb

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 25, 2014, 10:56:31 PM
They also (initially) lied about how far from the pickup he was when he died, saying it was 35 feet.  Later confirmed what all the evidence showed, that he was 150 feet away when he died, after being shot six times.

For being black, stealing cigarettes, jay walking, and mouthing off (allegedly) to a white cop.

Conservatives call this "justice".
maybe Darren Wilson can become roomies with that Zimmerman fella from FLA. theyd probably blow each other's brains out.

Eddie Coyle

If Mike Brown kills Darren Wilson, we'd know neither one of their names.

Quick quiz. Oakland, March, 2009- 4 cops(3 white/1 Hispanic) killed by black assailant. Name him.

November, 2009. 4 white cops murdered/ambushed in Lakewood, Wa by black assailant. Name him.

Bonus: Name one of the 8 dead cops.

zeebo

Quote from: analog kid on November 25, 2014, 09:57:10 PM
Where's that "impacted eye socket?"

Has all that gone down the memory hole already?

Went the same place the "shots to the back" went.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 25, 2014, 11:04:00 PM

I think they already had names.
But I will play.
I will name number 7... Bill!
No wait, Billy.
No, I will go with Bill.

Cynnie

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 25, 2014, 10:41:48 PM
Ah yes, the typical conservative response when a black kid is gunned down for little more than being black: the courts have spoken, nothing to see here.  And while we are at it, can we get a 9th Benghazi inquiry?

BENGHAZI !

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 25, 2014, 11:04:00 PM

If Mike Brown kills Darren Wilson, we'd know neither one of their names.

Quick quiz. Oakland, March, 2009- 4 cops(3 white/1 Hispanic) killed by black assailant. Name him.

November, 2009. 4 white cops murdered/ambushed in Lakewood, Wa by black assailant. Name him.

Fair point, and I can't name them.  Don't think it is Wilson's job to even the score, though.

The General

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 25, 2014, 10:41:48 PM

Daddio, Dubb... etc...

Next time a cop tells you to do something, try non compliance followed with a right hook.  See what happens to you.  You punch a cop, you are probably getting shot.  I don't care what color you are.  I can't believe you guys are buying this BS about how innocent Mike Brown is.  Punch a cop, get shot.  Teach your kids that.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 25, 2014, 07:03:21 PM
You mean the jay walking while black?

Of course you don't, you mean the tired right wing narrative espoused by racists like yourself that the kid was a "thug" and deserved what he got. That he should have accepted being endlessly stereotyped by conservatives and their mainstream media propaganda machine, and racially profiled whenever he encountered law enforcement.  And should he have lived long enough to go to the college he was accepted into, he should have accepted the critique of vile bigots like yourself that he only got there because of affirmative action.   Then, when he got a job, and worked hard, and was promoted, bastards like you would claim it was only because his employer needed to meet quotas.

The 'Progressives' are so very tolerant, compassionate, open-minded, enlightened, nonjudgmental, inclusive, nonviolent and peaceful.  Just ask. 

Until someone disagrees with them.

And what do they fall back on?  Not facts or information, mostly angry rants insisting their target is a 'racist', or 'gay'.

Pathetic.

b_dubb

Quote from: The General on November 25, 2014, 11:18:23 PM
Daddio, Dubb... etc...

Next time a cop tells you to do something, try non compliance followed with a right hook.  See what happens to you.  You punch a cop, you are probably getting shot.  I don't care what color you are.  I can't believe you guys are buying this BS about how innocent Mike Brown is.  Punch a cop, get shot.  Teach your kids that.
I never said Mike Brown was innocent. His shooting was unnecessary. Unwarranted. Illegal. Innocent? No. Lethal force is supposed to be a last resort.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 25, 2014, 11:17:49 PM
Fair point, and I can't name them.  Don't think it is Wilson's job to even the score, though.

I'm not exactly a fervent supporter of law enforcement via my own interactions(State Troopers, in particular) but Mike Brown being turned into Medgar Evers strikes me strange.

Wilson's interviews today aren't helping him as far as I'm concerned. Resign and go away. But this kid seems like he'll find a ghost writer and have a book out by spring.

zeebo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 25, 2014, 11:19:57 PM
The 'Progressives' are so very tolerant .... what do they fall back on?  Not facts or information, mostly angry rants insisting their target is a 'racist' ...

Funny, this just happened to me today. 

Odd thing is, I'm pretty liberal on social issues / civil rights.  But since I came down on the wrong side of the p.c. dogma on this particular case, I got the typical ad hominem attack as you describe. 

All I can say is, it's a good thing that all those black witnesses lined up and supported the story that Officer Darren Wilson gave to officials after the incident, and his official testimony before the grand jury. Every last one, backed Wilson's account. I guess they weren't feeling that white guilt so many on this forum are marinating in.

The General

Quote from: b_dubb on November 25, 2014, 11:22:21 PM
I never said Mike Brown was innocent. His shooting was unnecessary. Unwarranted. Illegal. Innocent? No. Lethal force is supposed to be a last resort.

His shooting was unnecessary. 
Unfortunately for him, he made bad choices.
Don't punch a cop, don't get shot.

Punch a cop, get shot.  It's really that simple.
Bonus shots if you just robbed a Kwiky Mart.

The General

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 25, 2014, 11:37:26 PM
All I can say is, it's a good thing that all those black witnesses lined up and supported the story that Officer Darren Wilson gave to officials after the incident, and his official testimony before the grand jury. Every last one, backed Wilson's account. I guess they weren't feeling that white guilt so many on this forum are marinating in.
Seriously.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 25, 2014, 11:19:57 PM
The 'Progressives' are so very tolerant, compassionate, open-minded, enlightened, nonjudgmental, inclusive, nonviolent and peaceful.  Just ask. 

Until someone disagrees with them.

And what do they fall back on?  Not facts or information, mostly angry rants insisting their target is a 'racist', or 'gay'.

Pathetic.
We are tolerant, compassionate, etc., etc., But that doesn't give you a free pass to be a racist idiot. You can couch it in all the code words you want - inner city, urban - as you have tried to do in many, many posts here.  And you can try to pre-emptively cover your tracks by decrying "race baiters".

I'm not falling for it anymore.  You can disagree all you want with the facts, but no one deserves to be shot and killed for petty crime.  In your world, it is fair game on blacks, err, sorry inner city residents, but the Clive Bundy's of the world - armed and threatening violence to law enforcement officials - are patriots.  And only because they look and think like you.

Racist.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 25, 2014, 11:37:26 PM
By "every last one" you mean every last one except the dude who was walking in the street with Brown when Wilson rolled up, right?

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/25/7287443/dorian-johnson-story

"The testimony where Johnson recounts Brown being shot dead is devastating. He says Brown had already been shot and was running away. He says Brown stopped running after the second shot. He says Brown turned and yelled, "I don't have a gun," and took a kind of half step towards Wilson. And then he began to say something else, and since this is the crucial, terrible moment in the testimony, I'll let him tell it:The second statement he was starting to say I, you know, he couldn't get the full sentence out before the rest of the shots hit his body. And I stood and watched face-to-face as every shot was fired and as his body went down and his body never â€" his body kind of just went down and fell, you know, like a step, you know what I'm saying? Like a step, his body just kind of collapsed down and he just fell."

Quote from: The General on November 25, 2014, 11:38:09 PM
His shooting was unnecessary. 
Unfortunately for him, he made bad choices.
Don't punch a cop, don't get shot.

Punch a cop, get shot.  It's really that simple.
Bonus shots if you just robbed a Kwiky Mart.
Sure he made bad choices.  But isn't the story supposed to go:

Punch a cop, get shot.
Cop stands trial for shooting someone unnecessarily.

DanTSX

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 25, 2014, 11:58:20 PM
Sure he made bad choices.  But isn't the story supposed to go:

Punch a cop, get shot.
Cop stands trial for shooting someone unnecessarily.

He did more than punch Wilson.....

How many punches are you willing to take before defending yourself?

DanTSX

Quote from: Dateline on November 25, 2014, 03:42:18 PM
McCulloch has hidden personal agendas in this issue, and should have appointed a special prosecutor.  He released over one thousand pages of evidence to defend the decision, that does not need that amount of defense, if fair and impartial.  It looks to me like he had his moment in the limelight and basked in just as Michael Brown's life light has been extinguished.  Justice was not served.  However, that does not justify the looting. 

The value of Michael Brown's life under this structure and unfair, grandised  approach in Missouri is nada.  No justice, no value.  Officer Wilson should have been charged, and not allowed to walk free.  He took a life and he should have been punished, no ifs, or maybes

oh please.

Quote from: The General on November 25, 2014, 11:18:23 PM
Daddio, Dubb... etc...

Not innocent, just didn't deserve to be gunned down in the street like an animal.  Or are cops now judge, jury and executioner?  I thought they were meant to serve and protect.

jazmunda

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 25, 2014, 11:55:30 PM
By "every last one" you mean every last one except the dude who was walking in the street with Brown when Wilson rolled up, right?

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/25/7287443/dorian-johnson-story

"The testimony where Johnson recounts Brown being shot dead is devastating. He says Brown had already been shot and was running away. He says Brown stopped running after the second shot. He says Brown turned and yelled, "I don't have a gun," and took a kind of half step towards Wilson. And then he began to say something else, and since this is the crucial, terrible moment in the testimony, I'll let him tell it:The second statement he was starting to say I, you know, he couldn't get the full sentence out before the rest of the shots hit his body. And I stood and watched face-to-face as every shot was fired and as his body went down and his body never â€" his body kind of just went down and fell, you know, like a step, you know what I'm saying? Like a step, his body just kind of collapsed down and he just fell."

Is that Brown's friend who was with him when he robbed the convenience store? Sounds like a credible witness. Just saying is all.

DanTSX

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 26, 2014, 12:03:11 AM
Not innocent, just didn't deserve to be gunned down in the street like an animal.  Or are cops now judge, jury and executioner?  I thought they were meant to serve and protect.

At that point he was protecting himself. 

And please don't ignore the mitigating circumstances leading up to that encounter......Its a much more clear picture than Treyvon and Zimmerman.