• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PoliticoCon

Started by Stellar, March 01, 2017, 12:29:45 AM

Stellar

Trump is a criminal cartel!  Trump did enjoy reading in front of Congress.  You are tiny league!  Blow-hearts in suits meanwhile Wall Street gets ready to sell everything and strip us!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 12:29:45 AM
Trump is a criminal cartel!  Trump did enjoy reading in front of Congress.  You are tiny league!  Blow-hearts in suits meanwhile Wall Street gets ready to sell everything and strip us!

You stink of fear.  Haven't you learned yet to never to underestimate Trump. He will be our president for the next 8 years.  Get over it.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 01, 2017, 12:44:01 AM
You stink of fear.  Haven't you learned yet to never to underestimate Trump. He will be our president for the next 8 years.  Get over it.

Then it's Barron's turn for 8 years ;D

JesusJuice

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on March 01, 2017, 12:48:10 AM
Then it's Barron's turn for 8 years ;D

Oh, Barron gets a turn all right...

Stellar

kidnostad3}  Stephen Miller wrote the speech for Trump's Presidential Address.  This guy has no respect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6OpZN6IqU

Stellar

The Russian hackers of the DNC got a hold of this document that I faxed to Hillary and forwarded this to Trump do you notice the correlation in the essay?
https://www.myfax.com/free/
here its is

Dear Secretary of State Hilary Clinton,

First off, if I could vote for you as President, I would.  You are a strong woman who will be President in 2017; it is written in the stars.  Donald Trump is not eloquent and I find him to be quite rude to the ordinary citizens of the Great United States under God!  The whole Benghazi and email malarkey is just sheer madness by New World Order Republicans.  As a matter of fact I believe that President Obama made you a patsy, too take the fall for his ignorance.

Why, I’m writing you is a matter of economic equality and generally for a greater manufacturing base for America.  Also small business is really the driving force of any Country if it has the capability to maintain a profit against the behemoth Corporations.

Now we all know that Corporate America via lobbyists have put many degreed and middle class Americans’ out of work; through the use of slave labor in 3rd World Countries.  I believe that your winning ticket to help the middle class and bring superior quality back in this Great Nation is to issue a 16% tariff on all imported goods from these 3rd World Slave nations.  This will level the playing and save us from stagflation and help the average person get great paying jobs again in the good old U.S. of A.  Furthermore, I think that the California wage should not go up to $15/hour.  This will only hurt the middle class further towards the demise of small business.

You shall witness WWIII as President because; China pushes North Korea to move against South Korea.  China is angry, because they are not innovators, but copy cats and hackers of our fine technology.  They are poor developers too with many ghost town cities of major economic loss, not to mention some of their Gold contains Zinc.  China is found wanting; the South China Sea Oil and Taiwan.  They are also going for the rich oil fields in Africa.  However, large their Navy is, it’s no match for ours and quite simply trying cross the Pacific by inexperienced Admirals such as theirs is suicide, but if they try; their entire Navy will be sunk.  No doubt in my mind!

Russia is also another problem in the Balkans!  You may have one of the toughest Presidential appointments of likes of George Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, Truman, Jackson, Nixon, Reagan, Roosevelt and Ford!
Watch out for Israel blaming Pakistan for hitting India with a possible highly dangerous weapon over Kashmir or Israel blowing up the Dome of the Rock and blaming it on a Rogue Islamic Jihadist.  The reason why Israel would do this is because; they wish to build a 2rd Orthodox Sanhedrin Temple!  King David did have a proper Temple dedicated to God.  My point being, when your President keep Defcon status at 4 until it hits the fan then let it climb.
As I know, you shall be President please propose the tariff bill to Congress in your articulate and fashionable manner.  Good luck and you shall be in my prayers Secretary of State Clinton.

Thomas Edward O’Neil

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 01:10:29 AM
kidnostad3}  Stephen Miller wrote the speech for Trump's Presidential Address.  This guy has no respect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6OpZN6IqU

Stellar is starting to remind me a lot of meister.  ???

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 01, 2017, 01:15:47 AM
Stellar is starting to remind me a lot of meister.  ???

I used to think everyone here was the same person, then i realized bellgab just attracts weirdos.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on March 01, 2017, 01:19:02 AM
I used to think everyone here was the same person then i realized bellgab just attracts weirdos

Certain people always hit the same type of content in the same style. I don't think everyone here is the same but every once in awhile patterns will jump out at you. I'm sensing it here in the hatred of Trump and the TL;DR style rambling posts.  ;)

Stellar

I'm currently writing a book titled, "Trump Insane or Sane",  I'm going to try and make it a 100 pages and it will show exactly why Trump is unfit to be President and why I feel if he is not Impeached soon he may start a Nuclear War.  The possible flash points are with North Korea, China and Iran. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 01:50:00 PM
I'm currently writing a book titled, "Trump Insane or Sane",  I'm going to try and make it a 100 pages and it will show exactly why Trump is unfit to be President and why I feel if he is not Impeached soon he may start a Nuclear War.  The possible flash points are with North Korea, China and Iran.

You're definitely meister.  :D

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

I have a better idea for a title and it should be an autobiography.  Stellarly Insane.