• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 09, 2019, 06:42:32 PM
Descent into faggotry resuming.

You can't beat 'em Doc.   Time to join 'em.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 09, 2019, 06:51:24 PM
You can't beat 'em Doc.   Time to join 'em.

That looks a lot like Peregrine 'Frogman' Castairs. He was quite a cove in the 80's. Did you get that photo from SV's  'special' photo album?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 09, 2019, 06:57:45 PM

That looks a lot like Peregrine 'Frogman' Castairs. He was quite a cove in the 80's. Did you get that photo from SV's  'special' photo album?

I sure did.   ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 09, 2019, 06:42:32 PM
Descent into faggotry resuming.

A common mistake:  we're just Englishmen.  Or rather, Pud is an Englishman whereas I simply caught a nasty case of anglophilia in my youth -- you can see what it has done to me.  Not unlike mumps, in a way.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 07:15:48 PM
A common mistake:  we're just Englishmen.  Or rather, Pud is an Englishman whereas I simply caught a nasty case of anglophilia in my youth -- you can see what it has done to me.  Not unlike mumps, in a way.

So you must away, ere break of day?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 09, 2019, 07:23:01 PM
So you must away, ere break of day?

Ha.  Parents, don't let this happen to your children.  I think we need to block all British content, particularly BBC Four with the noxious stream of art and culture it pumps out into American homes daily via its pushers who upload it to youtube within minutes of airing.  Redirect all searches to that channel that shows old college football games.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 07:42:51 PM
Ha.  Parents, don't let this happen to your children.  I think we need to block all British content, particularly BBC Four with the noxious stream of art and culture it pumps out into American homes daily via its pushers who upload it to youtube within minutes of airing.  Redirect all searches to that channel that shows old college football games.

Kardashians too highbrow for you?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 09, 2019, 07:43:57 PM

Kardashians too highbrow for you?

That might have actually worked but.  Well.  You are a California Boy now.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 07:42:51 PM
Redirect all searches to that channel that shows old college football games.

Hey!  It's working already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWT2pzvzals

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 09, 2019, 07:52:08 PM
Hey!  It's working already:

Hahha it's too late for me, my friend, but if it coaxes just one of our more refined spirits back into the gene pool it will be a good thing for the country.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 09, 2019, 07:46:06 PM
That might have actually worked but.  Well.  You are a California Boy now.

Oh no no no no no....No... Just no.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 07:56:46 PM
Hahha it's too late for me, my friend, but if it coaxes just one of our more refined spirits back into the gene pool it will be a good thing for the country.

It is NOT too late.   My God man - that's Bob Ufer on the call in that clip.   Here give this is a listen.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmlhHlG0T4Y

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 09, 2019, 08:00:15 PM
It is NOT too late.   My God man - that's Bob Ufer on the call in that clip.   Here give this is a listen.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmlhHlG0T4Y

I don't know what it means but I just belched beer and bean dip for the first time in ages and felt the breeze blow through my (nonexistent) back hair.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 09, 2019, 08:09:52 PM
I don't know what it means but I just belched beer and bean dip for the first time in ages and felt the breeze blow through my (nonexistent) back hair.

See?  A good sign.  Now if we get some college hockey in there you might make it back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2pR4xEX774

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 09, 2019, 07:56:56 PM

Oh no no no no no....No... Just no.

Your mouth says "No" but the Hummus mixed in your Parkin indicates otherwise.   You are lost.   :'(

Taaroa

I don't know what fleek means, but I know enough not to make a tweet like this.

https://twitter.com/RepBeatty/status/1148641212087361536

pyewacket

Hey guys- I came across these and they reminded me of someone on this forum. I can't quite put a name to it. Please help me out. Asking for a friend.

top 100 muslim names

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on July 10, 2019, 11:03:27 AM
Hey guys- I came across these and they reminded me of someone on this forum. I can't quite put a name to it. Please help me out. Asking for a friend.

top 100 muslim names

He used to be cool. ::)

WOTR

Quote from: pyewacket on July 10, 2019, 11:03:27 AM

top 100 muslim names

It looks like that bastard, WOTR to me...  :o

pyewacket

Quote from: WOTR on July 10, 2019, 05:44:42 PM
It looks like that bastard, WOTR to me...  :o

Hahaha- It's not who he looks like, sweetie. Half the guys I know look like him- even a few women, now that I think about it.

It's the matter of him having such thoughts and actually expressing them publicly, apparently without any self-censorship. He just reminded me of someone here on Bellgab. 

WOTR

Quote from: pyewacket on July 10, 2019, 05:58:19 PM
Hahaha- It's not who he looks like, sweetie. Half the guys I know look like him- even a few women, now that I think about it.

It's the matter of him having such thoughts and actually expressing them publicly, apparently without any self-censorship. He just reminded me of someone here on Bellgab.
I was just kidding... He has too much hair and a far more "intelligent" look in his eyes than WOTR. He also self-censors more readily...  ;)

Do I get more than one guess at who he reminds you of?  8)

pyewacket

Quote from: WOTR on July 10, 2019, 06:03:05 PM
I was just kidding... He has too much hair and a far more "intelligent" look in his eyes than WOTR. He also self-censors more readily...  ;)

Do I get more than one guess at who he reminds you of?  8)

Take as many as you want, sweetie. Tell the truth and shame the devil.  ;)

Taaroa

Quote from: Jackstar on July 11, 2019, 12:53:19 PM
Jackstar 2020: St. Vincent de Paul has lots of books

I don't think this will go down well with the electorate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on July 11, 2019, 11:02:33 PM
I don't think this will go down well with the electorate.

#foreignersareignorant