• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George "Never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory" Noory Sucks

Started by sociald, April 29, 2008, 02:42:30 PM

sociald

C2C has become nothing but an infomerical. I suspect the George Noory gets some kind of kickbacks from the guests he has on. Every single guest sells a book or a newsletter.

George Noory sucks for so many reasons. He has a tendency to only name high profile politicians who can't sue him because they can't be slandered or libeled. They always talk about the Illuminati but they never mention names other than politicians.

George also NEVER questions his guests with difficult or confrontational questions nor does he EVER allow callers to call in who disagree with his guests. Oh sure once in a great while, one will sneak past the call screener.

After hearing how Steven Quayle got so pissed at Ian challenging him a week or two ago, I can see why George is so afraid to ask questions or allow callers to ask questions that are critical of his guests.

I suspect George threatened to fire Ian if he didn't apologize on air over his treatment of Quayle.

He also never gives the listeners the credentials of his guest. He has many people who pretend to be financial gurus or economists but he never reveals what kind of degrees they have or where they got their education. I didn't always agree with Art but at least he sometimes challenged the guests himself and always allowed callers who disagreed with the guests. I do understand Georges view though. The best way to sell books, newsletters or get ratings is to scare the hell out of people.

I lost any respect for C2C after all the doomsday people came on before Y2K and they were ALL WRONG!!! I look forward to being around in 2012 so I can laugh at all the nonsense that George believes will happen in that year.

EvB

Quote from: sociald on April 29, 2008, 02:42:30 PM

I lost any respect for C2C after all the doomsday people came on before Y2K and they were ALL WRONG!!! I look forward to being around in 2012 so I can laugh at all the nonsense that George believes will happen in that year.

But, you see, that's just it - I don't think he DOES believe it.  And unlike Art who was up for playing the straight man on topics he didn't think were "real" - but knew were interesting or entertaining - GEORGE doesn't have the courtesy to show real interest.

My problem with George is he such an oozing phony.

"He's got a fever, BABY!.....And the only prescription .... is MORE COW-BALLS!"

lnrrgb

George never asks the confrontational questions, nor rarely an intuitively inspired question, because he rarely asks a question of his own. Every guest, sans RCH, LMH, and such, sends in a list of 20 questions they would like to be asked, and George bases his script from that. He handles the niceties, and the filler, and ad-libs the core content of the question (occasionally), but he generally follows it down the page. Listen to him, you can hear him do it. Why do you think his questions come from nowhere, and quite often address the issue the guest just finished speaking about. He does not really listen, often enough, and rarely does a conversation take place.....

but then out of the blue, some random subject will catch his attention, and what do you know... I smile. I just wish he could pull that 'out his arse' about every ten minutes, rather than every two weeks (yes... Im being a bit generous, I know).

I think his biggest problem, is that he has a warped, perhaps even sick sense of humor. When he is winging it, it can peep in, and sometimes grabs the show from him. He knows this, and so has to walk a fine line, and that limits the show. It is natural to want to be funny, to pull people in that direction, but if you are hiding a sick, lonely monster in your closet..... well it gets tricky. Sucks for us, sucks for him, but he fights the good fight 99.5% of the time, so most do not see this side of him.

but I do

Max

that explains alot..

besides his brain is like play dough you can shape it any way you want.

Spikegirl

Last night he smugly implied that the DC Madam's suicide was NOT a suicide. I guess his spidey senses were all tingly.

EvB

Quote from: Spikegirl on May 02, 2008, 05:01:33 PM
Last night he smugly implied that the DC Madam's suicide was NOT a suicide. I guess his spidey senses were all tingly.

Oh that's just SO George - and so cheap. (Pardon me for being redundant)  Anyone who dies in a way that is suspect (Marilyn Monroe is a good example) can be used to trump up an easy piece of yellow journalism.  However DCM died, GEORGE would seize the chance to try and titillate.   

I won't say this is a sure thing - but does anyone recall his implying that John Mack's death (which just about everyone acknowledged was a tragic accident and a huge loss) was NOT accidental?  I have a friend who works in London and goes by that area often.  He says it's a wonder that more aren't killed.  The street is narrow - and winding - the sidewalk is almost non existent.

Spikegirl

Hey,Chicken Hawk, I've read some of your posts on this forum, and seriously, I don't know what the fuck you're listening to, but it sure as shit ain't George Noory. If you basically take the OPPOSITE of every thing you've said in each of your posts, THAT describes Snoory.

Sellout, shill, hack, bereft of any discernable talent, lacking in human empathy, unchartable, ego maniac.....the list goes on and on. This is how Snoory is seen by the majority of posters here and at other sites where he is constantly lampooned. And it is not about other's being haters. We just know what sucks when we hear it. YOU are a hater, who feels that everyone has to see Snoory through YOUR beer goggles or WE are wrong.

Spikegirl

Seriously, Nightsquawk, put down the crackpipe and admit you have a problem.