• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Go one step Further Boy-Cott C2C

Started by conllo, April 20, 2008, 11:53:25 PM

conllo

I can't stand this George Noory any more, but there is absolutely now doubt that C2C exists because of the listening audience.
                 if we contact the show producers and even better the show sponsors threaten a boy Cott of their products as long as they sponsor
                 George Noory.

We may not be able to get Art Bell back, but we can certainly get rid of this George Noory by contacting your local station that Airs
                 that show, bombard them with emails, letters, call's of disgust towards GN and threaten to Boy Cott the show station, believe me
                 enough complaints, enough sponsors begin to drop C2C will feel our pain in there pockets.

I have listened to Art Bell God well over 12 yrs and this VOMIT Replacement has got to go!

Max

well firstly art is not coming back.

Why would he want to, you can not fix a sinking ship with 1000 holes in it.

and c2c would not be dropped on any clear channel stations, and there are ALOT of them.

other stations that have the show that are not owned by clear channel... would most likely consider it.

however contracts are always in place so it would not happen over night.

I would like to cancel my Streamlink subscription, but then I'll miss the once in a blue moon show Art does. If it doesn't bring him back, I think I'll wait a while before I decide if I should cancel. But I think it's a good idea.