• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 10, 2018, 09:07:39 PM
Left a comment for George on his video suggesting that it wasn't such a great idea for him to be digging in his surgically repaired eye like that.
He deleted it of course.     I know. I know.  STFU!

Yeah, I suggested he refer his Doctor to either the video, or Bellgab, in order to see what his patient is up to since George said he didn't know what could possibly be wrong with his eye.  I don't suppose that post is still on there either. 

Norm

Left a comment for George on his video suggesting that it wasn't such a great idea for him to be digging in his surgically repaired eye like that.

The doctor tells you NOT to rub or touch eye, the surgeon and the nurses warn you to NOT touch your eye and if it feels a little uncomfortable apply a few eye drops. The eye drops schedule of which you have about 4 different types of eye drops has printed out across the top in large type DO NOT RUB EYE.

But hey, what do I care? Let the dickhead stick a hot poker stick in his eye socket. If he has to have additional surgery it's no problem, medi-cal will pay for it, won't cost his fat ass a penny.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 10, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VIw6p_HnqM

Frikkin moron grifter thinks that California owes him money (with interest)for years he didn’t get COLA increases on his SSDI. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 10, 2018, 10:54:13 PM
Frikkin moron grifter thinks that California owes him money (with interest)for years he didn’t get COLA increases on his SSDI.
yea, I really got a kick out of his commentary regarding California owing him money also !

I bet he addresses this issue with his Senator when he calls about his local DMV insisting he take a written exam and driver's test BEFORE he gets his DL..
LOL

Corona Kitty

That would have been... It's too bad he should embrace the hate (tm)

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 10, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

Sooner or later the obese slug is gonna choke on a giant hunk of pizza and his cats are just going to sit there watching him turn blue....

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 10, 2018, 11:03:14 PM
yea, I really got a kick out of his commentary regarding California owing him money also !

I bet he addresses this issue with his Senator when he calls about his local DMV insisting he take a written exam and driver's test BEFORE he gets his DL..
LOL

Wait until he has to get basic auto insurance, he will have to pay 16 year old rates for the first year. He's really gonna be pissed, especially living in the bay area where car insurance is very expensive.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on January 11, 2018, 01:13:06 AM
Wait until he has to get basic auto insurance, he will have to pay 16 year old rates for the first year. He's really gonna be pissed, especially living in the bay area where car insurance is very expensive.

I wouldn't be worried about that. George has dreams! When he becomes a youtube superstar this will be a minor expense. Hopefully he will have enough cash flow to buy a Highlander and cars for his friend too.

Faith Hope Love ALL

Dream Big!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on January 11, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

I wouldn't be worried about that. George has dreams! When he becomes a youtube superstar this will be a minor expense. Hopefully he will have enough cash flow to buy a Highlander and cars for his friend too.

Faith Hope Love ALL

Dream Big

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on January 11, 2018, 01:06:51 AM
Sooner or later the obese slug is gonna choke on a giant hunk of pizza and his cats are just going to sit there watching him turn blue....

ONeill

Fucking retarded hamster. He is completely devoid of self-awareness

ONeill

Yes, sticking your filthy disgusting flipper in your eye is the thing you should do just after your luxurious expensive cataract surgery that the hard working people you despise so much were forced at gunpoint to fund for you. What a fucking idiotic wanker.

Quote from: ONeill on January 11, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
Yes, sticking your filthy disgusting flipper in your eye is the thing you should do just after your luxurious expensive cataract surgery that the hard working people you despise so much were forced at gunpoint to fund for you. What a fucking idiotic wanker.

I hope SENDA hasn't trademarked this !
I like it !

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ONeill on January 11, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
The famous Amazon review including the "Strawberygate":

Has anyone ever found one of George's articles?

Oh my! It seems that Trump isn't happy with fat asses sitting around doing nothing and getting tax payer paid medical care. Gee, I wish I had medical insurance. But I'm one of the working stiffs paying taxes so that a piece of shit like Senda can see the doctor for all his imagined and self induced aliments. Yet at $400 a month, I'm one of millions of Americans that cannot afford healthcare.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-administration-opens-door-to-let-states-impose-medicaid-work-requirements/ar-BBIfE3g?OCID=ansmsnnews11

#MAGA Bitches MAGA

Quote from: ONeill on January 11, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
Yes, sticking your filthy disgusting shit-encrusted flipper in your eye is the thing you should do just after your luxurious expensive cataract surgery that the hard working people you despise so much were forced at gunpoint to fund for you. What a fucking idiotic wanker.

FIFY

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ONeill on January 11, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
The famous Amazon review including the "Strawberygate":

Never knew he wrote for a military magazine.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 11, 2018, 03:43:30 PM
They're up his ass.
A quick search of the old university's library database turns up a lot of Senda's that have authored papers. Most of them are Japanese.
Senda, Masakatsu
Senda, Kousuke
Senda, Ryoko
Senda, Keisuke
Senda, Kei
Senda, Tomomi
Senda, Yasushi
Senda, Michio
Nakagawa‐Senda, Hiroko

IS GEORGE A JAPANESE SLEEPER AGENT !?!

Quote from: username on January 11, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

Never knew he wrote for a military magazine.

Are you kidding me? He used to write for Universal Studios. They used to send a car for him. He said so on your show. I'm sure George would never lie.