• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

im voting for Randy Paul. FUCK YOU!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 02, 2019, 05:49:26 PM
oh lawd he comin

Nigga dont need no Alex Jones boner pills either. His boner stays erect from the thought of ending the Fed

Jackstar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 02, 2019, 04:37:28 PM
butterface Kaitlin Bennett

Not smug enough for you? I'll allow that it's possible that you don't actually know what this word means.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 02, 2019, 05:54:39 PM
boner stays erect from the thought of ending the Fed

nofap until metals-backed currency

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jackstar on May 02, 2019, 06:16:37 PM
Not smug enough for you? I'll allow that it's possible that you don't actually know what this word means.

Have you seen her face? She could host coast 2 coast AM! decent body tho.

Taaroa

Interesting piece from 1941:

https://harpers.org/archive/1941/08/who-goes-nazi/

QuoteKind, good, happy, gentlemanly, secure people never go Nazi. They may be the gentle philosopher whose name is in the Blue Book, or Bill from City College to whom democracy gave a chance to design airplanesâ€"you’ll never make Nazis out of them. But the frustrated and humiliated intellectual, the rich and scared speculator, the spoiled son, the labor tyrant, the fellow who has achieved success by smelling out the wind of successâ€"they would all go Nazi in a crisis.

Believe me, nice people don’t go Nazi. Their race, color, creed, or social condition is not the criterion. It is something in them.

Those who haven’t anything in them to tell them what they like and what they don’t-whether it is breeding, or happiness, or wisdom, or a code, however old-fashioned or however modern, go Nazi

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 02, 2019, 06:44:18 PM
Have you seen her face? She could host coast 2 coast AM! decent body tho.

Would bang. No bags needed.

pyewacket

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 29, 2019, 03:12:27 PM
https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/1122971574628306944

Ha- I can't see 'swimming' in such a garment, as one would probably sink like a stone, or be otherwise encumbered by the amount of fabric required for modesty.

I bet they can and will take this a step or two further.

Kidnostad3

Woods locked out for paraphrasing a Ralph Waldo Emerson quote:  “When you strike at a king, you must kill him."  Who's next FFS--Shakespeare?

"James Woods, one of the few conservative stars in Hollywood, has been locked out of his Twitter account for over a week now for “abusive behavior,” once again demonstrating the double standard the tech giant holds when it comes to enforcing rules."

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/05/03/james-woods-banned-from-twitter-amid-silicon-valleys-conservative-blacklisting-campaign/

P.S.  I would have posted this under "Censorship On The Barbie" but that board started out in a moribund state and has now gone full tits up. 

Quote from: pyewacket on May 04, 2019, 03:10:45 PM
Ha- I can't see 'swimming' in such a garment, as one would probably sink like a stone, or be otherwise encumbered by the amount of fabric required for modesty.

I bet they can and will take this a step or two further.

yeah, big gay

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 05, 2019, 06:32:33 PM
Woods locked out for paraphrasing a Ralph Waldo Emerson quote:  “When you strike at a king, you must kill him."  Who's next FFS--Shakespeare?

"James Woods, one of the few conservative stars in Hollywood, has been locked out of his Twitter account for over a week now for “abusive behavior,” once again demonstrating the double standard the tech giant holds when it comes to enforcing rules."

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/05/03/james-woods-banned-from-twitter-amid-silicon-valleys-conservative-blacklisting-campaign/

P.S.  I would have posted this under "Censorship On The Barbie" but that board started out in a moribund state and has now gone full tits up.
Social media platforms are a trap. Corral people into platforms, data-mine, steal identities and identify networks, snoop, sell your information to companies/governments, and now then ban them  if they aren't good on politics. Word is some banks, credit card companies, etc are leaning towards this aggressive type of banning for having the wrong politics, supporting Trump, buying certain legal products, being a member of certain organizations (like NRA,) etc.

Kidnostad3

FUCK DIVERSITY!  Anyone who thinks that Islam in any shape, manner or form is compatible with western democracy is a goddamn fool.  Muslims do not integrate or assimilate and if it ever came to a crunch wherein they would be forced to make a choice between honoring their oath of loyalty to their adopted homeland or following the clear dictates of their religion with respect to dealing with the infidel, the vast majority will opt for the latter.  Yup, that's right--even those nice muslim neighbors of yours are potential jihadis

https://youtu.be/rJqmEpTN-RI

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 08, 2019, 01:11:18 AM
FUCK DIVERSITY!  Anyone who thinks that Islam in any shape, manner or form is compatible with western democracy is a goddamn fool.  Muslims do not integrate or assimilate and if it ever came to a crunch wherein they would be forced to make a choice between honoring their oath of loyalty to their adopted homeland or following the clear dictates of their religion with respect to dealing with the infidel, the vast majority will opt for the latter.  Yup, that's right--even those nice muslim neighbors of yours are potential jihadis

#edgywhiteguy

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 05, 2019, 06:32:33 PM

Don't you need to have actually done something relevant in the last twenty years to be considered a 'star'? I think chefist is the only one who's heard of him these days. Woods is reduced to making a living doing voiceovers for video games.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 08, 2019, 01:11:18 AM

People used to same the same thing about Catholics. I don't know what's got you lot so spun up recently. Muslims are a tiny proportion of your population yet you're carrying on like it's the Siege of Vienna.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 02:38:55 PM
People used to same the same thing about Catholics. I don't know what's got you lot so spun up recently. Muslims are a tiny proportion of your population yet you're carrying on like it's the Siege of Vienna.

And how are Catholics doing these days? :D

albrecht

Weird on many levels. The supposed school work, the grammar, the content, the "randomly searching instagram posts" (for 10th grades?,) and then the comments. Somehow I don't see this as happening in those Halcyon Days of the one-room school house on the prairie, or even in the more organized places, even just a decades ago. 

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5440450620561193447&postID=3500362255994103543&bpli=1 

https://youtu.be/Z44Bbv7GfKE 

pyewacket

We also have 'tiny proportions of our population' that seem to have changed the environment of our bathrooms/locker rooms, affected women's sports, and make up about 50% of our prison population.

Thank God you scored a prison cell with free WiFi, so you could pontificate to all us lower life forms.

Kidnostad3

I believe that Western Civilization is far superior to it's counterparts on the planet.  I do not want to see my Country become some sort of a wretched hybrid (or more accurrately lowbrid) of a once proud and posperous nation and an aggregation of the shit hole theocracies from whence come Muslims, just as Germany, France and the U.K. have become. 

I've actually been to London  and other European capitals pre and post influx of Muslim immigrees.  There is no question that the atmosphere, culture and functionality of those cities have been badly degraded by the presence of what amounts to hardened enclaves of Muslim peoples who in no way share the political and societal values of their hosts and are taught by their  religious leaders to shun them.   My question to you is how can you fail to recognize this?  Unless of course you are yourself a Muslim. 

Islamazation of major cities has already begun in the U.S., most notably in the greater Detroit and Minneapolis areas.  Nothing good can come from adding to the problem we already have and we need to get smarter about controlling immigration into the U.S. than we have been.  Witnessing the state in which most of Europe finds itself with its growing and chronically restive Muslim population gives us plenty of incentive. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on May 10, 2019, 12:15:40 PM
We also have 'tiny proportions of our population' that seem to have changed the environment of our bathrooms/locker rooms, affected women's sports, and make up about 50% of our prison population.

Thank God yo
u scored a prison cell with free WiFi, so you could pontificate to all us lower life forms.

Hear, hear.  The tyrany of the fractional minority must end.