• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Bomar

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 28, 2017, 09:09:10 PM

Radio is dead & so is your show Daniel.

Mikie,...

Chill out, little people's only concern is to make you as small as them...

Take the high road and ignore the banter of those pulling at your feet...

Your voice is your ticket to better times ahead in your medium of choice...

Take the high road and move on to better places...

Bomar

PS: Who is your next interview?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Bomar on July 28, 2017, 09:33:26 PM
Mikie,...

Chill out, little people's only concern is to make you as small as them...

Take the high road and ignore the banter of those pulling at your feet...

Your voice is your ticket to better times ahead in your medium of choice...

Take the high road and move on to better places...

Bomar

PS: Who is your next interview?

(LOL) you're a good dude..... tomorrow night 8 pm pst Steven LaChance

Bomar

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 28, 2017, 09:39:12 PM

tomorrow night 8 pm pst Steven LaChance

Mikie,...

Thank you...

Bomar

PS: This Guy?...

Steven LaChance has been called one of the most prolific supernatural writers of this generation... In 2007, he released the bestselling non-fiction, The Uninvited, which detailed the true story of his own personal haunting living in the infamous Screaming House. In 2010, he released the ground breaking short story collection, Crazy... In 2014, Steven released the long awaited sequel to, The Uninvited, which completed the two book Screaming House series, titled Blessed are the Wicked... He is getting ready to release two new works... Crazy: A Prayer for the Dead, is the full length version of the Truck Stop Hell story from the short story collection... It is releasing for Halloween 2016... On February 8, 2017, Steven is working once again with Llewellyn Worldwide to publish his long awaited book on the 1949 St. Louis Exorcism case, the same case the blockbuster film, The Exorcist, was based upon... Confrontation with Evil, is one of the most anticipated true life paranormal books of 2017... The book is based upon Steven's over a decade of research into this horrifying case and will reveal new insight and evidence never before shared with the public...

ZaZa

rent a room you two lovebirds ;)

Bomar

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 09:42:29 PM

Lucie,...

As "Cheesy McSqueezy" stated, you are a "Troll"...

or as I state, you are a "Putz"...

Bomar

ninjashoes

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 28, 2017, 09:09:10 PM
Won't be the first time you email someone about me, typical defeated mentality. I've said it once I'll say it again, I have no intentions of being on the radio. Radio is as irrelevant as can be.

Radio is dead & so is your show Daniel.  You have  spent hours talking about me on your own show, if that is what you want to call it haha. Make sure you email every program director you can, I'm sure they'll give a damn. I've turned down 2 radio gigs, I don't give a fuck, I love freedom to shit on any of you.

Well isn't that a steaming load of BS. It is sad you not only have to front and fake it like you do, but you have to attack someone elses show which only shows your own insecurity. Take Bomars advice and go work on your own show instead of trying to shit on mine out of jealousy. If you had the talent you pretend to then you wouldn't have to constantly remind everyone.

My show is anything but dead, I don't brag like you do but since you went on your own the show has actually grown alot which is why you are in my thread trying to talk yourself up like the insecure low IQ teenager that you are.

ZaZa

Quote from: Bomar on July 28, 2017, 09:49:46 PM
Lucie,...

As "Cheesy McSqueezy" stated, you are a "Troll"...

or as I state, you are a "Putz"...

Bomar

invite Cheesy McSqueezy with you to the room.
do it treesome
\   :)

Bomar

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 28, 2017, 09:56:12 PM

Take Bomar's advice...

Danny,...

I have listened to both your shows...

You do not have the "voice" or the "inquisitive questions" toward the interviewee...

You are the one that needs to seek a different venue...

Bomar

heater

I think the best thing for both sides would be to come on my podcast Saturday night 9pm EST with your best Haiku about the situation. Winner takes all. There will be only one End of Days after this showdown.  You will be graded on delivery as well so come prepared.

http://grammar.yourdictionary.com/style-and-usage/rules-for-writing-haiku.html

Corona Kitty

Quote from: themudking on July 28, 2017, 10:15:40 PM
I think the best thing for both sides would be to come on my podcast Saturday night 9pm EST with your best Haiku about the situation. Winner takes all. There will be only one End of Days after this showdown.  You will be graded on delivery as well so come prepared.

No thanks I'm not helping anyone's ratings.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Bomar on July 28, 2017, 10:01:16 PM
Danny,...

You do not have the "voice" or the "inquisitive questions" toward the interviewee...

Bomar

I have not advised anyone to seek a "different venue" nor have I even attacked Michaels show.

You are entitled to your opinion. I do not agree and find it strange that you would try to discourage me from doing something I love when I have no idea who you are and have done nothing to you but you are indeed entitled to your opinion.

Could you at least stop helping Michael crap up my thread and take your praise towards him over there? I would like to get back to doing my show, if you don't like it then there are plenty of other shows on here that you can enjoy without being mean or cruel towards me. Plenty of people enjoy my show and I get lots of encouragement from people who enjoy it so I would rather keep to myself and spend my time on them. I bear you no ill will but please just stop this nonsense, I am doing nothing wrong, you guys are in the thread about my show.

ninjashoes

Another guy had a shitty voice and everyone said he would never make in in radio. This mans name was Howard Stern and he went on to become the greatest broadcaster of all time, not because he had a deep radio voice but because he believed in himself and worked harder than anyone to be successful.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 28, 2017, 10:52:11 PM
Another guy had a shitty voice and everyone said he would never make in in radio. This mans name was Howard Stern and he went on to become the greatest broadcaster of all time, not because he had a deep radio voice but because he believed in himself and worked harder than anyone to be successful.

;D

ninjashoes

Quote from: themudking on July 28, 2017, 10:15:40 PM

I don't want to work with Michael or promote him after all that has happened but if you are interested in interviewing me I would love to do that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Bomar on July 28, 2017, 09:40:52 PM
Mikie,...

Thank you...

Bomar

PS: This Guy?...

Steven LaChance has been called one of the most prolific supernatural writers of this generation... In 2007, he released the bestselling non-fiction, The Uninvited, which detailed the true story of his own personal haunting living in the infamous Screaming House. In 2010, he released the ground breaking short story collection, Crazy... In 2014, Steven released the long awaited sequel to, The Uninvited, which completed the two book Screaming House series, titled Blessed are the Wicked... He is getting ready to release two new works... Crazy: A Prayer for the Dead, is the full length version of the Truck Stop Hell story from the short story collection... It is releasing for Halloween 2016... On February 8, 2017, Steven is working once again with Llewellyn Worldwide to publish his long awaited book on the 1949 St. Louis Exorcism case, the same case the blockbuster film, The Exorcist, was based upon... Confrontation with Evil, is one of the most anticipated true life paranormal books of 2017... The book is based upon Steven's over a decade of research into this horrifying case and will reveal new insight and evidence never before shared with the public...

That's him, see you there

http://tunein.com/radio/End-Of-Days-s252245/

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 28, 2017, 09:56:12 PM
Well isn't that a steaming load of BS. It is sad you not only have to front and fake it like you do, but you have to attack someone elses show which only shows your own insecurity. Take Bomars advice and go work on your own show instead of trying to shit on mine out of jealousy. If you had the talent you pretend to then you wouldn't have to constantly remind everyone.

My show is anything but dead, I don't brag like you do but since you went on your own the show has actually grown alot which is why you are in my thread trying to talk yourself up like the insecure low IQ teenager that you are.

Daniel, what do think about Myke's claim of being offered two radio gigs?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Bomar on July 28, 2017, 10:01:16 PM
Danny,...

Bomar

I have contemplated some of the things you said in this thread, I'll take this moment in time to apologize to Daniel. I jumped in here to joke around but all kidding aside, I don't actually hate Daniel. I came in here wanting to bury the hatchet, we are both doing what we want to do and that's what matters.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 30, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

I have contemplated some of the things you said in this thread, I'll take this moment in time to apologize to Daniel. I jumped in here to joke around but all kidding aside, I don't actually hate Daniel. I came in here wanting to bury the hatchet, we are both doing what we want to do and that's what matters.

If you are indeed sincere Michael then I will likewise say that I am sorry that I did not handle things better and it got to the point that it did. I am especially glad to see you showing some degree of "contemplation" and will take that for what it is and appreciate it rather than continue to be an asshole about this whole thing. It actually does take some degree of humbleness to come in here and actually apologize so rather than throw it back in your face I will accept it.

The war is over.

I wish you luck Michael and if you want to work together again, perhaps after hurt feelings have subsided a bit more then I will consider it at that time.

ZaZa

Somehow I don't trust sincerity of his apology of that hemorrhoid helium voice snake...
But I wish Daniel all the best. He presented himself here as a ...good people. Much more intelligent and polite.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 30, 2017, 01:51:32 PM
If you are indeed sincere Michael then I will likewise say that I am sorry that I did not handle things better and it got to the point that it did. I am especially glad to see you showing some degree of "contemplation" and will take that for what it is and appreciate it rather than continue to be an asshole about this whole thing. It actually does take some degree of humbleness to come in here and actually apologize so rather than throw it back in your face I will accept it.

The war is over.

I wish you luck Michael and if you want to work together again, perhaps after hurt feelings have subsided a bit more then I will consider it at that time.

All Trolling aside.....I'm being sincere, I do apologize. I just don't see any reason to fight. We're both ultimately on the same side, I know you're not a bad person. I do hope you realize I was merely joking around, I don't actually have any malice towards you or anyone here for that matter.  Not a problem with me Daniel, I do too hope the best for you.

starrmtn001

Myke, Dan.  Love you guys. :-* ;D

ninjashoes

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 30, 2017, 03:31:14 PM
All Trolling aside.....I'm being sincere, I do apologize. I just don't see any reason to fight. We're both ultimately on the same side, I know you're not a bad person. I do hope you realize I was merely joking around, I don't actually have any malice towards you or anyone here for that matter.  Not a problem with me Daniel, I do too hope the best for you.

Its all good,

The truth is Michael, what we are doing, is not all together safe especially when you push it as far as we have free of corporate strings. There is no reason to make it worse on us both by fighting with each other.

I am sure you are open minded enough to see there was a hidden hand at work here, working its way from within our perceptual blind spots. That is the insidious nature of evil.

It is said that in the end of days brother will be turned against brother.

The enemy we are up against is far beyond what most mortals are wiling to believe even exists. In the grand scheme of things it is no surprise what happened. However I maintain that we have always had friends in high places and still do so lets put it behind us and go back to competing with everyone else, who truly do kinda suck(just being honest) instead of each other.

ZaZa

*** !!! *** !!! ***

OK now after all that sweet kissing up I want you fuckers go after George Noory and dethrone him.
That's your only worthwhile mission.
Otherwise both of you shut up. 

ninjashoes

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 04:37:46 PM
OK now after all that sweet kissing up I want you fuckers go after George Noory and dethrone him.
That's your only worthwhile mission.
Otherwise both of you shut up.

Don't think for one second, that this means Noory is not still in my sights.

He will pay for the "hes fading away folks'' comment that he said about Art.

ZaZa

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 30, 2017, 04:39:08 PM
Don't think for one second, that this means Noory is not still in my sights.

He will pay for the "hes fading away folks'' comment that he said about Art.

?? Oooo, I miss that, when did he said that.

BTW, I hope you know my opinion about Art as a human.
I try it to keep it to myself but sometimes I do post about it. ;)

ninjashoes

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 04:43:20 PM
?? Oooo, I miss that, when did he said that.

BTW, I hope you know my opinion about Art as a human.
I try it to keep it to myself but sometimes I do post about it. ;)

haha its all good man, we all have our own opinions about Art, Noory and the lesser folk

This is bellgab so don't ever filter yourself.

and also praise Lucifer the Morning Star!

ZaZa

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 30, 2017, 04:45:16 PM
haha its all good man, we all have our own opinions about Art, Noory and the lesser folk

This is bellgab so don't ever filter yourself.

and also praise Lucifer the Morning Star!

...but can you please guide me when did he said that.

ninjashoes

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 04:47:06 PM
...but can you please guide me when did he said that.

Hmm let me try to remember,

I believe it was around the time Art was starting the DMN, might have been shortly before or right after it was announced. Some caller asked something about Art broadcasting again and George hung up and replied with "hes fading away folks".

Around this same time Arts name disappeared from the sign off at the end and this was also around the same time Jimmy Church jumped from DMN to Coast to Coast.