• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 23, 2019, 06:23:02 AM
I like how he has complaints about the bank not letting him touch his money.

I once overdrew a checkings account. The bank moved money over from my savings account on the 1st to cover the $5 overdraft I had. I would say that it is likely they will do this with George’s “emergency fund”.

Social Security money is digitally marked when it's deposited in your account, so nobody can touch it, but any funds from any other source, like PayPal, or other sources added to his account, like donations, are fair game for creditors.  I get the impression that George thinks because he's on supplemental social security, that nobody can touch ANY of his money, but that's simply not true.

Quote from: brig on February 23, 2019, 06:41:17 AM
Social Security money is digitally marked when it's deposited in your account, so nobody can touch it, but any funds from any other source, like PayPal, or other sources added to his account, like donations, are fair game for creditors.  I get the impression that George thinks because he's on supplemental social security, that nobody can touch ANY of his money, but that's simply not true.

I respectfully disagree. This isn’t George’s 1st overdraft rodeo. I believe Senda will allocate the “emergency fund” to buying stuff on eBay. Senda will rationalize this as him replacing his “insert made up name” fund which he uses to purchase online things.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 23, 2019, 08:37:50 AM
I respectfully disagree. This isn’t George’s 1st overdraft rodeo. I believe Senda will allocate the “emergency fund” to buying stuff on eBay. Senda will rationalize this as him replacing his “insert made up name” fund which he uses to purchase online things.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if George has already spent his PayPal emergency fund on EBay. 

Quote from: brig on February 23, 2019, 08:48:43 AM
I wouldn't be at all surprised if George has already spent his PayPal emergency fund on EBay.

Oh I do hope so.  'Burgh Unboxing *must* continue until his final Banzai Charge of financial suicide
which will result in him being dropped off at a wharf in downtown San Francisco.  From then he'll only be trackable
via the poo app.

Quote from: brig on February 23, 2019, 04:50:23 AM
Now that he's admitted that he knows other people feed the Feral Cats, it's weird that he's not smart enough to understand that the request for Cat Food, so that the feral cats won't starve, is no longer a reasonable request.

I liked the part where he said that one cat would have matted fur then suddenly it was fine.

It never occurred to him that someone had to be periodically brushing the poor thing . Just as it never occurred to him that he should do it because that would be extra work.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 23, 2019, 06:20:05 AM
I took from it, that he meant no kids were there picking up food.

I think you are right. I forget how literal Falkie can be when it suits his needs. He took no food from children.
He took food that might have gone on to feed hungry children but he did not take the food from them, he just took their opportunity to get it.

Jackstar

The forum has reached another new low.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 23, 2019, 09:28:11 AM
Oh I do hope so.  'Burgh Unboxing *must* continue until his final Banzai Charge of financial suicide
which will result in him being dropped off at a wharf in downtown San Francisco.  From then he'll only be trackable
via the poo app.

Actually, Senda looks pretty rough of late. In all seriousness I hope his health improves.

In a never give up your dreams kind of way, it’s inspirational Senda can be overdrafted, be search rolls of quarters for silver, have no realistic way of gaining money and yet still believe he can: buy Kathy a new car, get a drivers license, get himself a new car, purchase land, pour  homestead foundation himself, and build a container home. NEVER GIVE UP!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 24, 2019, 12:28:53 AM
Actually, Senda looks pretty rough of late. In all seriousness I hope his health improves.

In a never give up your dreams kind of way, it’s inspirational Senda can be overdrafted, be search rolls of quarters for silver, have no realistic way of gaining money and yet still believe he can: buy Kathy a new car, get a drivers license, get himself a new car, purchase land, pour  homestead foundation himself, and build a container home. NEVER GIVE UP!

The problem is that he does have a realistic way way to make money. But the way conflicts with his ultimate goal.
He looks at YouTube channels that bring in huge money and thinks, they make videos, I make videos why don’t I get aid the same? He does not acknowledge the hours they put into production, editing ect.
His dream is to do nothing and be given everything. That is not admirable at all.
Trying but failing can be admirable but not trying at all is just pathetic.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 24, 2019, 11:32:02 AM
The problem is that he does have a realistic way way to make money. But the way conflicts with his ultimate goal.
He looks at YouTube channels that bring in huge money and thinks, they make videos, I make videos why don’t I get aid the same? He does not acknowledge the hours they put into production, editing ect.
His dream is to do nothing and be given everything. That is not admirable at all.
Trying but failing can be admirable but not trying at all is just pathetic.

I agree with all that, but Georges biggest flaw,  IMO, is his refusal to appreciate his Haters and Trolls.  They are his most likely source of donations, and he repeatedly bans them from chatting or commenting on his youtubes.

Quote from: brig on February 24, 2019, 11:58:48 AM
I agree with all that, but Georges biggest flaw,  IMO, is his refusal to appreciate his Haters and Trolls.  They are his most likely source of donations, and he repeatedly bans them from chatting or commenting on his youtubes.

I agree that George could make extra money doing that, a decent amount extra but every one has their personal boundaries. George simply is not willing to be insulted for money.
Personally, if you are going to pay me then you can call me anything you want.

I know George refered to a busty gal in his apartment as stupid because she would not screw him for $200 years ago. George will not allow people to call him fat ass on his channel. Different comfort zones for different folks.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 24, 2019, 01:35:44 PM
I agree that George could make extra money doing that, a decent amount extra but every one has their personal boundaries. George simply is not willing to be insulted for money.

I know George refered to a busty gal in his apartment as stupid because she would not screw him for $200 years ago. George will not allow people to call him fat ass on his channel. Different comfort zones for different folks.

His loss.

#sad

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 24, 2019, 12:28:53 AM
Actually, Senda looks pretty rough of late. In all seriousness I hope his health improves continues to get worse.

Fixed it for you, you're welcome!

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 23, 2019, 02:55:47 AM
He admits that all his stuff came from 2 different churches but he did not take food from children because neither place has any children.
What the Hell does that even mean? That the churches do not have kids? that none of the parishioners have kids? that no one in the area that has kids might go there?
What a horse shit disclaimer.

James the lesser mentioned this on one of his vids...clearly why George made this ridiculous disclaimer.

Quote from: chefist on February 24, 2019, 03:51:51 PM
James the lesser mentioned this on one of his vids...clearly why George made this ridiculous disclaimer.

Which video? I usually only watch Senda ones but the DSP ones are growing on me.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 24, 2019, 04:13:33 PM
Which video? I usually only watch Senda ones but the DSP ones are growing on me.

Watched it a month or so ago...

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 24, 2019, 01:35:44 PM

George has been offered money to do podcast. He’s refused it.

Norm

Gleaned from the slimy underbelly of the 'dark web' (home sweet home)

Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 6:21 PM
To: Mike Tremont
Subject: Re: Internet

My Internet At home is still out. I do not send my routing information to anyone.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 8:18 AM Mike Tremont  wrote:

My wife Darlene has informed me that you have been able to upload new videos and that is great news. Glad to hear you have resolved your issue and are back online. Darlene has been updating me with your progress while I was in Europe last week.

After a meeting with our family financial adviser we have decided to discontinue using the service PayPal and instead will be funding all projects and St Jude with direct transfers from our business banking account. With your bank's routing information we can provide a timely support donation that can also be claimed when filing our taxes for 2020.

I've mailed you a letter if you would sign and return to my office for processing so we can get the ball rolling as soon as possible.

Cordially,

Mike Tremont, LLC
'

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on February 25, 2019, 01:04:30 PM

My Internet At home is still out. I do not send my routing information to anyone.

My wife Darlene has informed me that you have been able to upload new videos and that is great news. Glad to hear you have resolved your issue and are back online. Darlene has been updating me with your progress while I was in Europe last week.

After a meeting with our family financial adviser we have decided to discontinue using the service PayPal and instead will be funding all projects and St Jude with direct transfers from our business banking account. With your bank's routing information we can provide a timely support donation that can also be claimed when filing our taxes for 2020.

I've mailed you a letter if you would sign and return to my office for processing so we can get the ball rolling as soon as possible.

Cordially,

Mike Tremont, LLC
'

Gotta love that "dark web".    ;D

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on February 25, 2019, 01:43:26 PM

Gotta love that "dark web".    ;D
brig this guy could be the next Senda... He says he's going to carry on for Heather wade

https://youtu.be/qlqSq70mV0g

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 25, 2019, 02:07:28 PM
brig this guy could be the next Senda... He says he's going to carry on for Heather wade

I'm a huge fan already!  I subscribed.   He plans to have Lasha as his first guest.  I'm excited!  Five nights a week of truth, is exactly what I've been waiting for!

At 12:32, I think I see a bug scurrying down the wall to his left, which was a nice "Senda" touch.

At 26:54, I loved the part where something suddenly gets flung to the floor, right after he mentions being really interested in the Lasha story, and he hopes it didn't break.  (It was his phone).  VERY Senda-esk, and realistic.

"People come here naked, in their underwear, and create Empires".  I LIKE this guy!

I wonder if he actually went on for 4 hours, and didn't know he cut out on YouTube live?  It did seem like he was trying to run a lot of stuff, like FB in addition to YouTube, and he was having a lot of lag.  I hope he fixes all that before his show tonight.

whoozit

Quote from: Norm on February 25, 2019, 01:04:30 PM

Cordially,

Mike Tremont, LLC
'

What is he hoping to achieve?  Responsibility for George’s overdrafts?  You can’t milk a turnip.