• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

gabrielle

Art, I bet WhiteCrow would be honored to give you and your family some WhiteCrow hoodies.  He has been a long time fan.  It would be great to see you in one!

Imconfused

Quote from: ziznak on January 29, 2016, 04:36:41 PM
how about "fat donky cock fingers"?

Ziz,  seriously,  what's with the avatar.  Bwahahaha.

You always get me in a better mood.

Thanx.

Value Of Pi

To use one of the Donald's favorite words, the last few pages have been disgusting. DISGUSTING! Especially after someone brought up insurance.

Can we go back to the new mosquito-borne epidemic and wormy fish? Hello and thanks for all the wormy fish.

Imconfused

Quote from: gabrielle on January 29, 2016, 04:46:07 PM
Art, I bet WhiteCrow would be honored to give you and your family some WhiteCrow hoodies.  He has been a long time fan.  It would be great to see you in one!

WhiteCrow would be honored to suck Art's dick,  so what's your point?

WOTR

Quote from: pate on January 29, 2016, 04:36:43 PM
I am calling you out on the carpet for messing up that phrase.  #patePeeve

/reported for idiom failure
I stand humbled before you... After I typed it I thought "that does not look right... drapes and curtains are both window coverings."  And then I saw something shiny and promptly forgot my concern with that phrase.

Self reporting AND self medicating now...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 29, 2016, 04:48:38 PM
To use one of the Donald's favorite words, the last few pages have been disgusting. DISGUSTING! Especially after someone brought up insurance.

Can we go back to the new mosquito-borne epidemic and wormy fish? Hello and thanks for all the wormy fish.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Freyja on January 29, 2016, 04:38:59 PM
Art you had asked for questions and I have a couple more for you:

What does feeling secure entail? What does that look like?

If I recall correctly, the threat to leave the air was a phone call which you attributed to some crank, possibly young and you did not take it seriously. Then the other "incidents" occurred. How do you then ascertain that the phone call & "stalker" are even related and/or that the motive of this alleged "stalker" is solely to keep you off the air?

Good luck with the dental work....I share immense dislike/anxiety for this as well.

IOW, you want to get to the heart of the matter instead of just getting stuck on the details. Good for you, I agree.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Imconfused on January 29, 2016, 04:27:31 PM
Honestly - fuck off of this site.  Nobody gives a shit anymore.

Hey Imconfused, I'm a rather likeable guy and even set myself up to a be foil and the butt of jokes.. Troll for conflict to build interest.. Hassle MV because it amuses me. But please Imconfused don't me confused again and speak for all the NOBODY'S like me.

Love Art.. Adore Heather..  Praise that sumofbitch MV

Value Of Pi

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2016, 04:53:10 PM

Okay, per the previous discussion, I'm looking at this photo. No way anyone can tell me to just cook this well and eat it. I don't care how natural or common this is, Albrecht, not going to happen.

pate

Quote from: WOTR on January 29, 2016, 04:51:12 PM
I stand humbled before you... After I typed it I thought "that does not look right... drapes and curtains are both window coverings."  And then I saw something shiny and promptly forgot my concern with that phrase.

Self reporting AND self medicating now...

I humble myself, from thyme to thyme.  No Worries!

I mess the phrase up myself somethymes;  i.e. when a beautiful lass has long hair and I think she might have a "landing strip" I get the phrase all mucked up and say/type something like "Nice, but do the curtains match the runner"  or conversely "Nice, but do the drapes match the throw rug."

As the late Gary Gygax himself is reputed to have once said;  "When embattled with trolls, proper grammar is not the first weapon of choice."  Or something like that...

Apologies, I am suffering from Art Bell post-withdrawal symptoms or sumtheen...  Good thymes!

The Snorchlax

People, it is like we are trying to coax a cat out from underneath a house

Please don't blow this for us...

Value Of Pi

Quote from: The Snorchlax on January 29, 2016, 05:06:06 PM
People, it is like we are trying to coax a cat out from underneath a house

Please don't blow this for us...

Don't worry about it. Cats only come out when they're ready to, not when you want them to. They get hungry, thirsty, whatever.

Imconfused

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 29, 2016, 04:57:29 PM
Hey Imconfused, I'm a rather likeable guy and even set myself up to a be foil and the butt of jokes.. Troll for conflict to build interest.. Hassle MV because it amuses me. But please Imconfused don't me confused again and speak for all the NOBODY'S like me.

Love Art.. Adore Heather..  Praise that sumofbitch MV

reported....

WOTR

Quote from: pate on January 29, 2016, 05:03:14 PM

Apologies, I am suffering from Art Bell post-withdrawal symptoms or sumtheen...  Good thymes!
I blame the alcohol for my musings and mis(sed) musings.   ;)

The Snorchlax

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 29, 2016, 05:11:19 PM
Don't worry about it. Cats only come out when they're ready to, not when you want them to. They get hungry, thirsty, whatever.

well when it comes out and you swing it around by its tail it will tend not to come back out

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Imconfused on January 29, 2016, 04:50:46 PM
WhiteCrow would be honored to suck Art's dick,  so what's your point?

My dear, Imconfused you just are so darn confused. I'd be  honored  to do most anything with Art...except that.

Dear Imconfused, if you start tending to your manners. I'd be honered to send you too, a "This is White Crow" hoodie..
PM me your size, I'll be watching your postings.. Make your mother proud.. It's OK to be nice, really it is!

Love Art.. Adore Heather.. Praise MV

Imconfused

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 29, 2016, 05:16:27 PM
My dear, Imconfused you just are so darn confused. I'd be  honored  to do most anything with Art...except that.

Dear Imconfused, if you start tending to your manners. I'd be honered to send you too, a "This is White Crow" hoodie..
PM me your size, I'll be watching your postings.. Make your mother proud.. It's OK to be nice, really it is!

Love Art.. Adore Heather.. Praise MV

that's better. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Imconfused on January 29, 2016, 05:11:22 PM
reported....

Go ahead report me.. I'm loaded up with "Get out of BellGab's Cornfield for Free" cards .. Word of advice from a four time visiter to the Bellgab Cornfield..  Imconfused, purchase a few "Get out of the Bellgab's Cornfield for Free" cards now. left clicky next to ecigs.. do it now !

The Snorchlax

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 29, 2016, 05:25:34 PM
Go ahead report me.. I'm loaded up with "Get out of BellGab's Cornfield for Free" cards .. Word of advice from a four time visiter to the Bellgab Cornfield..  Imconfused, purchase a few "Get out of the Bellgab's Cornfield for Free" cards now. left clicky next to ecigs.. do it now !

I always loved your cornfield avatar White Crow

Imconfused

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 29, 2016, 05:25:34 PM

Stupid politically correct CUCK.

Do me a favor and call or even better - host the next Gabcast,  BellPhiles or get on Bateman's show.  We all are very interested in your opinions. 

Value Of Pi

Quote from: The Snorchlax on January 29, 2016, 05:13:02 PM
well when it comes out and you swing it around by its tail it will tend not to come back out

The cat won't be out until next Thursday. He just stuck his nose out briefly to sniff around. We shouldn't pretend that we have any real control. Cats do what they do and they tend to adapt. Very good survival instincts.

Art Bell

If MV asks me mean questions I will start a competing event that will benefit our Trolls.

Art

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 29, 2016, 05:37:44 PM
The cat won't be out until next Thursday. He just stuck his nose out briefly to sniff around. We shouldn't pretend that we have any real control. Cats do what they do and they tend to adapt. Very good survival instincts.

Let's skin this cat. Meow.

Quote from: Art Bell on January 29, 2016, 05:39:41 PM
If MV asks me mean questions I will start a competing event that will benefit our Trolls.

Art

Is quitting evolved? I hope not...

Imconfused

Art

YOU ARE THE TROLL.  FUCK OFF!

oh yeah and don't forget to sue me. 

Imconfused

Art

Even better,  sue MV untill he bans me from the forum,  'cause you cannot have anybody that doesn't eat your crap.  Like the Dark Penguin,  etc. 

Fuck you Art.

Quote from: Imconfused on January 29, 2016, 05:46:18 PM
Even better,  sue MV untill he bans me from the forum,  'cause you cannot have anybody that doesn't eat your crap.  Like the Dark Penguin,  etc. 

Fuck you Art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tvSvjpcBuo

chefist

If any good Bell Gabber (Ball Gagger) could but together a top 10 list of questions from Art...What would it be?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on January 29, 2016, 04:06:49 PM
Please note the time and date stamps on the following posts.  Your question has already been answered.  No need to call into open lines this gabcast... ;)

Very good sir.. Thanks for the heads up .. I'll have to come up with a new angle to irritate some.  ;)

BTW every time I  wonder over to Art's thread lately and read the many meldowns of former fans. I come away thinking, I'm pretty darn SANE.

Mister Art Bell .. I'd be honered to send you:
a "This is White Crow" hoodie.