• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: BellBoy on January 27, 2016, 03:48:17 PM
Shit, yes!

He needs his beauty rest. Plus he types a lot tougher than he talks.

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 27, 2016, 03:47:42 PM
I keep seeing it repeated over and over that this place will go back to normal once the so called "trolls" leave. How is that possible? Bellgab is a troll site. This place was originally called George Noory Sucks.com. A site dedicated to mocking and calling in and pranking George Noory.

Art Bell himself is a massive troll. Did he not tell his followers to call in and harass Jimmy Church on air after he found out that Church took a guest hosting gig on C2C? Did Ross not confirm that it was Art that encouraged bellgabbers to call in and harass Hoagland live on air? Plus the many awful things that he has said about Noory over the years. Plus his obvious sock puppet accounts that are clearly there just to stir up shit.

Heather Wade herself is a massive troll. Calling George Noory a Satanist that gets sexual pleasure from watching children being abused while he was here is just sick. She organized an on air harassment campaign against Noory and considered it a "great success" that he was forced to shut down his phone lines for the night. Her random spat with Warner a week ago where she attacked him here and then later said she was just messing around. That's typical troll behavior. Get someone all pissed off and then just say that you were playing.

Art knows what he's doing. You cucks keep falling for it.

"Wait until this site goes back to normal." Baby, this site is as normal as it has ever been. Actually it's a lot tamer.

I second this post. Notice this place had practically died the few days before Art stirred the marks up again.

I don't have a problem with it, I find it entertaining. But at the same time, not everyones' version of reality is tying together and I think Heather as host is a complete insult to his fans. But maybe everyone is in it for the keks.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 27, 2016, 03:49:20 PM
Did you look at my docs? Do you understand the circumstances I was dealing with? Are you willing to lift your 19 year old public blacklisting of myself? What is the shelf life of Pizza Punch? Was Mel for real? Do you still have any fidgets? You said you would "do your research" on them, did you? What happened with your cat regarding fidgets. Have you spoken to Nick Begich about them? Has a government official ever instructed you on how to deal with fidgets? Crumple, or fold? Is that too many questions?

Chronaut, meet Mr. Fidget

nbirnes

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 27, 2016, 03:50:22 PM
Kind of you, thanks! It was my first attempt at compositing and masking. :)

I think it's what brought Art back to us. It was brilliant, and who couldn't laugh, finally? It's truly lovable.

Chronaut

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 03:44:40 PM
Yes, and he has started posting incessantly here. He has his own thread, but he is just begging for a chance to get off the blacklist. I think he knows he mucked it up.

I was wondering wtf was up with the seriously loony/incomprehensible torrent of posts, then last night listening to the archives Art mentioned something about people not getting their fidgets, and it clicked.

There's no coming back from robbing people, Mr. Fidget, whether you meant to or not.  Deliver and refund are the only two acceptable options...   ::)

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 27, 2016, 03:43:48 PM
hahahahahahh    maybe i'm an idiot  but i want to know what art thinks of the new x files   and how cool it will be to have chris carter on here again !!!!

Me too - it's always fun to hear Art's take on current events.  Hopefully Chris Carter will be a bit less circumspect this time around; even Art had a hard time getting him to open up back in the day.

ziznak

Quote from: rekcuf on January 27, 2016, 03:49:40 PM
He claims to know whom the "stalker" is. That would seem to be at least a partial victory?
So then doens't this mean we should be looking forward to some sort of Scooby Doo unmasking? 

Stalker mask comes off....

Leo asshat mumbles something about meddling bellgabbers

Hey Art. You should agree to best a guest on Hoagland's show. He's been a guest on your show how many times? Repay the favor!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 27, 2016, 03:39:07 PM
Quote from: Freyja on Today at 04:21:48 PM
OK....but, but, but.......

You auditioned Heather as  co-host right from the get go on MITD. She overall did not get a favorable audience response and you dropped her from the show.

Then knowing the above, you place her as the host of MITD??? Can you explain the rationale behind this decision?

Who then approached Howard Hughes and Steve Warner for the role of host?

There are questioner/critics focused on things like the stalker and internal politics. Most of these things will have no clear answers for those of us not in the know. The Heather choice is an ongoing situation which needs to be addressed lest there remain a group of unhappy campers. I made a similar post a little earlier in hopes of getting some kind of meaningful answer.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chronaut on January 27, 2016, 03:53:55 PM
I was wondering wtf was up with the seriously loony/incomprehensible torrent of posts, then last night listening to the archives Art mentioned something about people not getting their fidgets, and it clicked.

There's no coming back from robbing people, Mr. Fidget, whether you meant to or not.  Deliver and refund are the only two acceptable options...   ::)
Now if people would only hold Hoagland to the same standards and demand that he refunded to everyone that donated to his trip... Almost $4000.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 03:35:49 PM
I did not allow Heather to do anything, as I pointed out I have no official position at the Network at all, none.

Art

This explains a lot. Many were under the impression that you were a co-owner with Keith. So do you want us to understand that Heather has worked for the Network and not technically for you since August specifically to support MITD as producer and that your sole interest in the Network since it started was solely to be a host for MITD? Do you own the rights to your MITD hosted shows?

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Chronaut on January 27, 2016, 03:43:09 PM
Isn't this the guy who got booted because he took people's money for fidgets that he never delivered?
I would say I am the guy who "while embattled in evolving conspiracy" called Art and was foolish enough to... at Art, and Toby's suggestion... make an unplanned sale offer in the third hour.

The heretofore referenced *proven* conspiracy prevented me from conducting business. The long lasting public blacklisting has prevented me from having my logical (and newsworthy) story covered.

Never forget I told people how to make their own.

It was not about a sale offer.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on January 27, 2016, 03:58:18 PM
This explains a lot. Many were under the impression that you were a co-owner with Keith. So do you want us to understand that Heather has worked for the Network and not technically for you since August specifically to support MITD as producer and that your sole interest in the Network since it started was solely to be a host for MITD? Do you own the rights to your MITD hosted shows?

Good questions

Quote from: ziznak on January 27, 2016, 03:55:42 PM
So then doens't this mean we should be looking forward to some sort of Scooby Doo unmasking? 

Stalker mask comes off....

Leo asshat mumbles something about meddling bellgabbers

My point, his "situation" still remains the same. Oh, well.

EDIT: It would appear to me that Art does not intend to return to hosting the show.

Chronaut

Quote from: nbirnes on January 27, 2016, 03:52:35 PM
I think it's what brought Art back to us. It was brilliant, and who couldn't laugh, finally? It's truly lovable.

I have to admit; it was a work of genius.  And after all the wicked bitching he's posted, it pains me to say that.

So it was Keith's decision to put Heather in as host?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 27, 2016, 03:59:03 PM
I would say I am the guy who "while embattled in evolving conspiracy" called Art and was foolish enough to... at Art, and Toby's suggestion... make an unplanned sale offer in the third hour.

The heretofore referenced *proven* conspiracy prevented me from conducting business. The long lasting public blacklisting has prevented me from having my logical (and newsworthy) story covered.

Never forget I told people how to make their own.

Are you really the fidget guy? Has anyone confirmed this?

Quote from: nbirnes on January 27, 2016, 03:52:35 PM

You're sweet, thank you Nancy!

<3 <3 <3

GravitySucks

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on January 27, 2016, 04:00:31 PM

Maybe you can help him with HIS gofundme campaign. It is struggling. Go check out his thread.

norland2424

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on January 27, 2016, 04:00:31 PM

Hes always posting pics of the damn things, and seems crazy enough.

ziznak

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 03:57:08 PM
Now if people would only hold Hoagland to the same standards and demand that he refunded to everyone that donated to his trip... Almost $4000.
he was collecting DATA!!!

Chronaut

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 03:57:08 PM

Ooof...nasty.  Can't imagine being batshit crazy enough to donate money to Hoagie though.  And after all, it was given as a donation, so that's slightly different than making a sale.

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 27, 2016, 03:59:03 PM

It sounded like people sent you money for a product that you never delivered.  Are you saying that's not true?  Did you send them their money back?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 27, 2016, 03:47:42 PM
I keep seeing it repeated over and over that this place will go back to normal once the so called "trolls" leave. How is that possible? Bellgab is a troll site. This place was originally called George Noory Sucks.com. A site dedicated to mocking and calling in and pranking George Noory.

Art Bell himself is a massive troll. Did he not tell his followers to call in and harass Jimmy Church on air after he found out that Church took a guest hosting gig on C2C? Did Ross not confirm that it was Art that encouraged bellgabbers to call in and harass Hoagland live on air? Plus the many awful things that he has said about Noory over the years. Plus his obvious sock puppet accounts that are clearly there just to stir up shit.

Heather Wade herself is a massive troll. Calling George Noory a Satanist that gets sexual pleasure from watching children being abused while he was here is just sick. She organized an on air harassment campaign against Noory and considered it a "great success" that he was forced to shut down his phone lines for the night. Her random spat with Warner a week ago where she attacked him here and then later said she was just messing around. That's typical troll behavior. Get someone all pissed off and then just say that you were playing.

Art knows what he's doing. You cucks keep falling for it.

"Wait until this site goes back to normal." Baby, this site is as normal as it has ever been. Actually it's a lot tamer.

This sounds about right. (I've been reading for longer than I've been posting.)

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 27, 2016, 03:51:05 PM
I think Heather as host is a complete insult to his fans.
It should be obvious at this point that Heather is what really pissed people off about Art leaving the airwaves again.  Art retiring again was certainly not surprising to his well established fanbase, but the fact that he pawned Heather off onto us and expected us to remain subscribers/listeners of such an amateur host was just plain insulting.

Quote from: Chronaut on January 27, 2016, 03:59:32 PM
I have to admit; it was a work of genius.  And after all the wicked bitching he's posted, it pains me to say that.

Thanks.

All the wicked bitching? I don't even post that much, lol. Check my post history, I was okay with Art quiting until he turned up the drama craft, I even supported Heather.

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 11, 2015, 09:25:30 PM
BellPhiles caller is a twat. Art was perfect, Heather was perfect.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Chronaut on January 27, 2016, 03:53:55 PM

"Robbing" alleges theft. Theft/fraud requires "an intent to deceive" go brush up... you are a bit late to the party.
http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-fraud-and-theft/

Saying I robbed people is libel.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 04:01:47 PM
Maybe you can help him with HIS gofundme campaign. It is struggling. Go check out his thread.
He has a KS campaign?

Nah, I might donate to it (depending  on what all its about) but my offer of help was only to Art bell since it would provide answers once and for all with a professional opinion or the eventual capture of the evil stalker. Running a good crowdfunding campaign is alot of work and even though the fidget guy is pretty damn funny , hes on his own for any for profit venture hes trying to accomplish via KS.

With Art we could hire a PI , have some real investigation and possible answers and any remaining monies after the PI itemizes everything could go to a charity.

If i help someone with any 'for profit' they would either be a friend or I would expect a cut- In Fidget guys case I'm not sure I want to be attached to whatever it is hes selling. Still think the guys funny but not enough to get entangled with business together.

Chronaut

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 27, 2016, 03:55:54 PM
Hey Art. You should agree to best a guest on Hoagland's show. He's been a guest on your show how many times? Repay the favor!

Hoagie only has guests so he has an excuse to talk about his crazy ideas.  We should just send him a puppet so actual guests won't have to be subjugated to his incessant prattle about "the physics."

a tough question

there is some extremely talented people here  and through creativity sprouts an enormous skill set

i feel this is an AMAZING gif  example
did you get to see it Art ?   comments?
Quote from: malachi.martini on January 20, 2016, 01:51:05 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ziznak

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 27, 2016, 04:06:40 PM
"Robbing" alleges theft. Theft/fraud requires "an intent to deceive" go brush up... you are a bit late to the party.
http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-fraud-and-theft/

Saying I robbed people is liable.
ok so then lets not say you "robbed them" you just billed them for services or a product that was not delivered.  Ahhhhh SHIT YOU ROBBED THEM!!!

Chronaut

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 27, 2016, 04:06:40 PM
Saying I robbed people is liable.

So you didn't deliver, and you didn't refund.  Call it whatever you want:  theft, fraud, robbery...it doesn't matter; anyway you cut it, your name is dirt until you pay those people back, or make good on the orders.  /click