• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: BellHop on May 05, 2019, 01:29:55 PM
Folder's already at 4.17GB and I'm not even done with the June shows...

Better order a new storage array to hold those treasures

SredniVashtar

Quote from: BellHop on May 05, 2019, 03:40:32 AM
I've done it - I've found a source to collect as many of the Heather shows I can from her short stint on Kingdom of Nye. Downloading them to my hard drive.

In God's name why? Are you a connoisseur of vocal fry and sub-Noory floundering?

BellHop

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 05, 2019, 01:45:21 PM
In God's name why? Are you a connoisseur of vocal fry and sub-Noory floundering?
Partially, I actually enjoyed listening to Kingdom of Nye. Hell, I called in once. I also want to preserve it for posterity.

whoozit

Quote from: BellHop on May 05, 2019, 01:55:22 PM
Partially, I actually enjoyed listening to Kingdom of Nye. Hell, I called in once. I also want to preserve it for posterity.
You must really hate yourself.

Lilith

Quote from: BellHop on May 05, 2019, 01:55:22 PM

Lasha?  :o

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on May 03, 2019, 06:26:50 AM
Producing is very different than hosting a show. HW never produced "on air" radio/streaming shows. HW was AB's guest-hunter to line-up and schedule guests, but its laughable to consider that "producing a show". Plenty of fantastic guests and interesting people wanted to be on AB's show. Producing guests for AB was a no-brainer easy peasy simpleton contact by phone job.

Again, from my OP: Do you believe HW is going to comeback and do YT or a podcast or get "on air" somewhere at this point?

HW did target AB to have a meaningful relationship w/him beyond an obsessive groupie that wrote him emails for, perhaps, 10+ years or more before actually meeting him for her interview. She obviously put all her marbles and her future plans into her relationship w/AB -her only meaningful relationship according to HW.

No wonder she hasn't moved-on... but that is her choice alone. Loner is as loner does. She could have been on YT doing KoN for months now, but as far as anyone knows she's AWOL again. HW willfully and directly trolls her fans by remaining silent about her intentions or future plans, so fuck that BS. It's not an intelligent or considerate or respectful move for HW to retain many intelligent or considerate or respectful HW fans. HW creates her own Karmic blow-back with the unintelligent, the inconsiderate, and the disrespectful people that continue to defend her.

Why do you care so much? What is your intelligent, considerate, and respectful interest to constantly defend HW's bizarre and erratic behavior? Give Ace of Clubs a nice hug with yourself too. ;)

One last time... Please answer this from my OP: Do you believe HW is going to comeback and do YT or a podcast or get "on air" somewhere at this point?

Are you on drugs . . . . or in 'loser denial' or something ?
Where do you come up with all this innuendo, assumption, and fanciful crap ?

VC

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 05, 2019, 07:59:07 PM
Are you on drugs . . . . or in 'loser denial' or something ?
Where do you come up with all this innuendo, assumption, and fanciful crap ?

Figures your puppet alter won't take center stage to answer a simple question, when your trolling always gets in the way to be center stage and meaningless. Boring.

You and your alter can't come to terms that your hero HW is MIA with not even a whimper or a goodbye.

LOL... Miller has one-upped you and your kind. At least he seems to have some decency to respect AB's family and give tribute to his night-talk heroes in Pahrump on the 13th, and he has shared it on YT. He somehow rose to the occasion with proper respect, despite the odds against it, and he has moved-on to attempt a YT channel.

HW wants all the negative attention by just disappearing and going MIA. She is a witch's brew hiding to do "what" inside her cauldron of alleged grief. It's creepy. It's dark. It's hollow and empty.

At least Miller can do a YT channel, and he would be happy to help HW do that too. A perfect pairing. :D

Dr. MD MD

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on May 06, 2019, 09:55:16 AM
Figures your puppet alter won't take center stage to answer a simple question, when your trolling always gets in the way to be center stage and meaningless. Boring.

You and your alter can't come to terms that your hero HW is MIA with not even a whimper or a goodbye.

LOL... Miller has one-upped you and your kind. At least he seems to have some decency to respect AB's family and give tribute to his night-talk heroes in Pahrump on the 13th, and he has shared it on YT. He somehow rose to the occasion with proper respect, despite the odds against it, and he has moved-on to attempt a YT channel.

HW wants all the negative attention by just disappearing and going MIA. She is a witch's brew hiding to do "what" inside her cauldron of alleged grief. It's creepy. It's dark. It's hollow and empty.

At least Miller can do a YT channel, and he would be happy to help HW do that too. A perfect pairing. :D

You really are a creepy fucker . . . . . stalking Heather Wade in a forum. Unsolicited/unwanted advice from a keyboard pervert. Cops knocked on your door yet, you degenerate creep?
Have a swell day . . . .

Epaphroditus

Quote from: VC on May 06, 2019, 09:55:16 AM

The abuser always blames the victim .

VC

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 06, 2019, 02:09:43 PM
You really are a creepy fucker . . . . . stalking Heather Wade in a forum. Unsolicited/unwanted advice from a keyboard pervert. Cops knocked on your door yet, you degenerate creep?
Have a swell day . . . .

Quote from: Epaphroditus on May 06, 2019, 03:14:15 PM
The abuser always blames the victim .

Ahhh, the alter appears. The split personalities that possess how many puppets here? At least two or more... :D

You have no reading and comprehension skills. Example: Stalking? Your splits stalk my posts, but I don't stalk HW in any forum or SM online/offline, ever, which makes you delusional and ignorant at a minimum. Boring hate trolling.

Victim? HW is the victim? How so?

Cops? Bwahahahaha! Both your splits are here as keyboard perverts and degenerate creeps. Your words.

I'm not offering HW "advice" you lunatic. You incessantly howl at imaginary bloody moons inside your head.

Do you two splits believe AB committed suicide? Why?

Once again, do you believe HW is going to comeback and do YT or a podcast or get "on air" somewhere at this point?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on May 06, 2019, 04:08:50 PM
Ahhh, the alter appears. The split personalities that possess how many puppets here? At least two or more... :D

You have no reading and comprehension skills. Example: Stalking? Your splits stalk my posts, but I don't stalk HW in any forum or SM online/offline, ever, which makes you delusional and ignorant at a minimum. Boring hate trolling.

Victim? HW is the victim? How so?

Cops? Bwahahahaha! Both your splits are here as keyboard perverts and degenerate creeps. Your words.

I'm not offering HW "advice" you lunatic. You incessantly howl at imaginary bloody moons inside your head.

Do you two splits believe AB committed suicide? Why?

Once again, do you believe HW is going to comeback and do YT or a podcast or get "on air" somewhere at this point?

You're dumber than I thought . . . . . snapping at every trolled bait.
Paragraph and verse answers to whatever is tossed your way . . . . .
Carry on stalker . . . .  ;D 8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 05, 2019, 01:20:24 PM
192k. Each show was over 300mb

She got that "muh audio quality" shit from Art. Mind you, this is a show that reached peak success on AM fucking radio, which is about the equivalent of MP3 audio encoded at 24Kbps with a sample rate of 22kHz.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Liberace! on May 06, 2019, 06:15:24 PM
She got that "muh audio quality" shit from Art. Mind you, this is a show that reached peak success on AM fucking radio, which is about the equivalent of MP3 audio encoded at 24Kbps with a sample rate of 22kHz.
The download size for the 7-8 hour meltdown show she did, where she overslept then stayed on hours and hours after the normal time to try to make up for it was well beyond the gigabyte range to download.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Liberace! on May 06, 2019, 06:15:24 PM
which led to this from her fans [attachment=1]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 06, 2019, 06:27:09 PM
The download size for the 7-8 hour meltdown show she did, where she overslept then stayed on hours and hours after the normal time to try to make up for it was well beyond the gigabyte range to download.

Haha, Christ. All for nothing but spoken word. Oh, wait, I forgot about the bumper music. But was the music even included in the downloads? Even if it was, that still doesn't make sense.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 06, 2019, 06:34:30 PM
which led to this from her fans [attachment=1,msg1324862]

I have to admit... The meltdowns might have been worth $135.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Liberace! on May 06, 2019, 06:35:42 PM
Haha, Christ. All for nothing but spoken word. Oh, wait, I forgot about the bumper music. But was the music even included in the downloads? Even if it was, that still doesn't make sense.
Yes when she went to LNM she claimed that she and Vara could now put the bumper music in the downloads, and used that as a selling point.  Out of all the things that Heidi said to Heather during her famous call, she didn't get dumped until she mentioned the music license. Art Bell himself said the cost of including music in the downloads was way too much, and he actually had a large subscriber base I would imagine when he started.

ItsOver

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 06, 2019, 06:34:30 PM
which led to this from her fans [attachment=1,msg1324862]
Ha!  Probably still a MITD subscriber and mailing painted rocks to the Cuckshack.

Pizzapunch

The most memorable meltdowns were the ones that weren't even part of the show. When she was getting her own stream separate of the LNM stream. She literally DJ'ed music for her fans for an entire weekend without sleeping singing karaoke along with the songs and stopping occasionally to yell at fans that sent her e-mails that angered her. She rambled and mumbled nonsense as well for hours in between songs. I have never heard anything like it.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: ItsOver on May 06, 2019, 06:44:33 PM
Ha!  Probably still a MITD subscriber and mailing painted rocks to the Cuckshack.
Funny story, she was one of Heather's most vocal,hateful fans but didn't subscribe until the very end and only when someone bought a subscription for her.

ItsOver

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 06, 2019, 06:45:42 PM
Funny story, she was one of Heather's most vocal,hateful fans but didn't subscribe until the very end and only when someone bought a subscription for her.
Heh, heh, nice.  Did Paul and Ella pickup the tab for her?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 06, 2019, 06:47:50 PM
Heh, heh, nice.  Did Paul and Ella pickup the tab for her?
I miss the bizarre musings of Paul&Ella and hope the dog is still getting peed and the fires are still alight in the vampire pumpkins.  I don't want to watch the DVD transfer of dog death video though.

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2019, 06:54:39 PM
I miss the bizarre musings of Paul&Ella and hope the dog is still getting peed and the fires are still alight in the vampire pumpkins.  I don't want to watch the DVD transfer of dog death video though.

Well I don't know.   There are things known. There are things unknown.  In between is The Dying Dog Footage of 1987

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 06, 2019, 06:56:51 PM
Well I don't know.   There are things known. There are things unknown.  In between is The Dying Dog Footage of 1987
I like to be in on the conversation with the video place. "Can you convert an old VHS tape and put it on DVD for me?" "Yes sir, we can" "Good, I have some footage of a dog dying in 1987 and wanted it on DVD. I need to leave and get back home to pee my dog." "Uh, ok" (backing away slowly.)

Pizzapunch

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2019, 06:54:39 PM
Don't forget when Heather came back in October and Paul called in and told her he made her an adult toy in his workshop that will make her smile when it's put in her hand.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 06, 2019, 07:10:24 PM
Don't forget when Heather came back in October and Paul called in and told her he made her an adult toy that will make her smile when it's put in her hand.

Made?  Gee Jumping Jehoshaphat!

albrecht

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 06, 2019, 07:10:24 PM
Don't forget when Heather came back in October and Paul called in and told her he made her an adult toy that will make her smile when it's put in her hand.
Wow. I knew they sent her home appliances (some kind of trouser press I recall) but was not aware of that! In some jurisdictions that might be illegal even.  Painted rocks are one thing but homemade "adult toys?"