• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Faustina on January 26, 2016, 10:27:25 PM
It may be surface, but a lot of Americans are going to think just this way.  It makes it look like Trump is afraid of being put on the spot by Megyn Kelly.  That Fox "isn't playing fair" with him, so he's just going to take his toys and his ratings and go home.

She has already made him look like a complete fool, and would have done a lot worse had he appeared for this debate. I actually give him credit for dropping out. It shows that he recognizes his weakness.

Faustina

Quote from: Claudius on January 26, 2016, 10:32:33 PM
I doubt he is intimidated by her, he just doesn't want to put in the spotlight with embarrassing questions.

You have to admit though, unlike most people who go up against Trump she does not back down and does not cower in front of him, which is a nice change.

He doesn't want to be put "on the spot" by her embarrassing questions, and you know she would have tried her best to.  It makes him look weak that he's not willing to just stand up to those embarrassing questions.

Faustina

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 26, 2016, 10:33:41 PM

She has already made him look like a complete fool, and would have done a lot worse had he appeared for this debate. I actually give him credit for dropping out. It shows that he recognizes his weakness.

Gasp!  Trump admit to weakness?!  He will never admit that in words, but your assessment of his actions may be correct.

littlechris

I doubt he is intimidated by her, he just doesn't want to put in the spotlight with embarrassing questions.

I agree. Why let the media create controversy by picking on him so close to Iowa. He knows Fox will try to stir shit up at the debate.

You have to admit though, unlike most people who go up against Trump she does not back down and does not cower in front of him, which is a nice change.

I don't see it like that . I see her as very unprofessional, especially when her very first question to the man was meant to make him look bad, based on the way and manner she framed it. She just wanted to draw blood. Again, very petty and unprofessional in my opinion.

https://youtu.be/2GNFntiIvKk

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on January 26, 2016, 10:37:37 PM
He doesn't want to be put "on the spot" by her embarrassing questions, and you know she would have tried her best to.  It makes him look weak that he's not willing to just stand up to those embarrassing questions.

If they would be moderators instead of trying to make the news, the debates would be much better and the voters would be better served.

You are shilling hard for this blonde bimbo.

I haven't seen this amount of fedora wearing since the white knight cucks were out in force to defend Heather.

GravitySucks

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 26, 2016, 10:41:27 PM
You are shilling hard for this blonde bimbo.

I haven't seen this amount of fedora wearing since the white knight cucks were out in force to defend Heather.

He has all his chips on Cruz. he's not a Kelly fan. If Kelly embarrasses Cruz Thursday, he will be singing a different tune.

Quote from: littlechris on January 26, 2016, 10:24:23 PM
Fox has clearly shown themselves to be anti-Trump over the last many months. Why would Trump let them try to trip him up in a debate so close to Iowa??  Megyn or not, Fox wants to use the debate to create ant-trump controversy going into Iowa in order to hurt his chances.  Besides, Trump is so far ahead that he doesn't need to do a debate. It's a wrap.

Not only that, it is co-sponsored by google who is trying wedge in some questions from SJW Arab youtubers.

I mean Trump is so above having to answer SJW Arab questions being wedge in there by people who are determined to stop Trump.

That isn't a debate.  It is a premeditated attempt by the powers to be to stop Trump.

If you can't understand that, well, have fun being in the double digit IQ club.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 26, 2016, 10:26:46 PM
Of course. He can't handle a strong, intelligent, confident, beautiful woman whom, incidentally, is not the slightest bit intimidated by Mr Trump. That's new territory for the Donald and he wants none of it. He'll come across as crass, buffoonish and that could definitely hurt him more than bowing out of the debate.

every time i catch her show, trump is being attacked.  why should he appear in a debate moderated by the biased host of a show that continually denounces his candidacy on a network that stands to pull in millions of additional viewers with trump in the debate?

as an aside:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/17/attorney-trump-companies-employ-more-female-execs-than-male-video/

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Claudius on January 26, 2016, 10:27:29 PM
Most thinking people are Anti-Trump. Even if you may disagree with Fox News there are some smart people there who can see right through Trump.

so people who disagree with you aren't "thinking" people, i suppose.  must be great to be you.

He's a Cruz supporter? Those exist? That's as strange to me as Clinton supporter. I think you need to have a complete disregard of reality to get to that point.

GravitySucks

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 26, 2016, 10:44:57 PM
Not only that, it is co-sponsored by google who is trying wedge in some questions from SJW Arab youtubers.

I mean Trump is so above having to answer SJW Arab questions being wedge in there by people who are determined to stop Trump.

That isn't a debate.  It is a premeditated attempt by the powers to be to stop Trump.

If you can't understand that, well, have fun being in the double digit IQ club.

See KoK, this is the KoK I like and respect. And not just because you seem to support Trump. Because you make cogent arguments and display critical thinking skills.

MV/Liberace!

She has already made him look like a complete fool...

that's your opinion.  i disagree.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on January 26, 2016, 10:48:02 PM
that's your opinion.  i disagree.

I was leaning Cruz before that debate and now I am probably voting for Trump.

So I have to agree with you MV.

littlechris

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 26, 2016, 10:44:57 PM

I didn't know that. The thing is, they already know his views. They just want to create controversy. It's not like he hasn't done plenty of debates (6). It's all getting very old.

"Fox News skews reality, lies and will do anything to mind fuck people into giving them profits and power!"

"Why isn't Donald Trump doing the Fox News debate? What is he? A coward?"

Claudius

Quote from: MV on January 26, 2016, 10:46:21 PM
so people who disagree with you aren't "thinking" people, i suppose.  must be great to be you.
No, people who disagree with me disagree with me. I'm talking about the die hard Trump supporters who just parrot what he says, which as we all know is typically not in line with the facts.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Claudius on January 26, 2016, 10:50:37 PM
No, people who disagree with me disagree with me. I'm talking about the die hard Trump supporters who just parrot what he says, which as we all know is typically not in line with the facts.

what does he say that doesn't align with the facts?

Cynnie

Trump is a fool , but republicans seem to love fools . So whatever .
I'm preparing myself for his  presidency

littlechris

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2016, 10:49:51 PM
I was leaning Cruz before that debate and now I am probably voting for Trump.

So I have to agree with you MV.

Itll be a Trump/Cruz ticket if Cruz hasn't insulted Trump bad enough.  Trump has even publicly stated that he'd be open to having Cruz as VP, unless it was meant as a veiled insult.

littlechris

Quote from: Cynnie on January 26, 2016, 10:52:03 PM
I'm preparing myself for his  presidency

When it comes to voting for president, you sadly have to pick the best fool.  :(

Holy fuck, I so don't want Cruz as Vice President. That's almost a deal breaker for me.

Trump needs a bad bitch for VP. Palin was too stupid to fill that role. That Carly chick would be an interesting choice.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Cynnie on January 26, 2016, 10:52:03 PM

well then.  you should write a column.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: littlechris on January 26, 2016, 10:53:12 PM
Itll be a Trump/Cruz ticket if Cruz hasn't insulted Trump bad enough.  Trump has even publicly stated that he'd be open to having Cruz as VP, unless it was meant as a veiled insult.

no way.  trump knows how unelectable cruz is nationally.  he'll be a drag on the ticket.

Quote from: littlechris on January 26, 2016, 10:55:08 PM
When it comes to voting for president, you sadly have to pick the best fool.  :(

Yeah, ideally I would want Webb or Biden but Sanders scares the absolute bejeezus out of me so Trump is my man.

Coffeeman

Quote from: Claudius on January 26, 2016, 10:50:37 PM

Who is this "we"? It certainly isn't the  Americans scraping by, day-to-day, being fed the usual narrative and saying "fuckit, got bills to pay". Considering where these "facts" are coming from, they're not in line with anything, really.

littlechris

Quote from: MV on January 26, 2016, 10:56:04 PM
no way.  trump knows how unelectable cruz is nationally.  he'll be a drag on the ticket.

I think Cruz may be too far to the right to be able to appeal to the masses. Who do you propose Trump should pick?