• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

DMDN programming

Started by Robert, February 19, 2017, 06:12:06 PM

Robert

Quote from: mv on January 17, 2018, 03:32:59 PMagreed on stern's interviewing skills.  he and art bell were two of the best interviewers i've ever heard.
Have you heard Clay Pigeon interviewing?

For unusual interviewing technique, there's Narduar, The Human Serviette.  Not that I recommend that style, though.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 17, 2018, 05:36:13 PM
Figured ya did!

So I'm sure you commented elsewhere, but what's your opinion on Heather's progress IN THE VAUNTED CHAIR?

i don't listen, so i wouldn't have an opinion to offer.

Tinfoil_Helm

Nardwuar is the fucking BEST.  Even in the days of the internet he still digs up the most obscure shit on his subjects.  He's always blowing minds, it's great.

I don't really get Stern.  "Tell us how you lost your virginity?"  What's so great about that?

Catsmile

Quote from: Robert on January 17, 2018, 07:11:12 PM
Have you heard Clay Pigeon interviewing?

No. Here's what my mind envisions :

"PULL!!"
    "BOOM!!!"
          (Clay shattering sounds)
</end of interview>

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 17, 2018, 08:08:14 PM
Nardwuar is the fucking BEST.  Even in the days of the internet he still digs up the most obscure shit on his subjects.  He's always blowing minds, it's great.

I don't really get Stern.  "Tell us how you lost your virginity?"  What's so great about that?

It's not always virgin & pussy jokes, but I understand what you mean. While I respect the Canadian, I've always despised the sound of his voice.

Robert

Quote from: username on January 17, 2018, 08:59:33 PMIt's not always virgin & pussy jokes, but I understand what you mean. While I respect the Canadian, I've always despised the sound of his voice.
Of course.  That's part of his gimmick as The Human Serviette.

Tinfoil_Helm

Military X-Files had another good one with a Flat Earther.  They're always fun.

Tinfoil_Helm

The "Paranormal UK" show has been sucking lately on DMDN.  Can probably cut that one loose.