• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Ted Cruz

Started by Auslandia, February 09, 2016, 01:59:47 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 26, 2016, 12:04:02 PM
I won't Praise you, & I won't Braise you MV, But I will say All Hail "Sage" MV ;)

No, That was directed at the ISP I'm on here. I'm off-site, and they're using this system as a node relay. It's really screwing w/ my ability to actively participate in the forums.

JS is being activated randomly, ports are being probed and opened, Tracert, dnsCert doesn't work, False certificates are popping up. No, it's an ISP thing. There are other things going down  I won't mention here, but It's not you.

Malformed. MITM. Low security. Can't wait 'til I'm back on a system I can mod.  ;)

you should use a vpn.

https://btguard.com/join?service=vpn

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 26, 2016, 11:48:08 AM
This shit pisses me off. Me and many othes here have served our time to ensure that everyone that wants to vote - can. That's not the problem. I have a major problem with the way the checks & balances have failed us as a nation. I've seen the corruption from within. It was almost to the point that peeps would be able to start realizing that voting in a federal election mattered not. ALMOST ! ! ! Then they brought Trump on the scene because peeps just ignored Hillary. So many are still deluded into thinking that on a Federal level they actually have a say.

Last night there was a caller that accentuated my point perfectly. The constitution was enacted for land-owners.... the elite of that time - still the elite of this time. (You do realize you're only a serf that rents your land  - right ? Stop paying property taxes and see what happens. Search back the title and put your land into Allodium, then you are your own little county. The United States Corporation is bankrupt an your land is collateral. )  You, I, and everyone in this country has been fed a lie that we are free. The Constitution was written not for the average person. That's why all court systems in this country operate under Military / Admiralty law. It pisses me right the fuck off becaue it deceives people into thinking they are free.
It took a shit-ton of research on my part - over 20 years - to track this down and correlate and compile the fucking truth about this.
It's one of the greatest deceptions ever foisted on an unsuspecting public I've ever seen.
I WILL NOT participate in a system as corrupt as what we are seeing now. I WILL NOT support it. I'm prior military. This shit makes me sick to the bone.

I hope this clarifies things a bit. I also understand most peeps have no fricken clue what I'm talking about.

The infiltration of this country's government is not a recent thing.

I will NEVER vote in a Federal election ever again. Yet, I will never fight against anyone that wishes t do so. I fought for you and everyone else to have the right to make that choice on your own.

I understand your frustration and think it's probably shared by many, myself included. I can't argue with anything you're saying because you're right and it's true. The only real question is what now, what's next? The system IS rigged. I believe it's rigged to put Hillary in power this time. Please, don't shoot the messenger. I'm not saying I want that but if I have to predict based on past experience this IS the way things are going. The problem I think comes when you also look at what the historical solutions to this problem have been because the answer's always the same: bloody revolution! Can we evolve socially to get beyond corruption without it? I don't know...but not talking about it isn't helping either. This is a discussion that countries need to start having, that the world needs to have, one way or another.

VtaGeezer

If they keep showing that drama queen asshole Cruz hyper-emoting that his wife and family have been "attacked" by Trump, I'm gonna need to keep barf bags next to the La-Z-Boy.  What Trump did on Twitter was no worse than drawing a mustache on a picture of Mrs Cruz for chrisake.  The sleazy use of Mrs Trump's pic is ignored.

VtaGeezer

Vicious and brutal attack made on Hiedi Cruz...Secret Service pursuing suspects....

DanTSX

Fuck lyin Ted and his "new" buddy Neil Bush.

If I can't vote for Trump, I'll vote against Rato Cruz.   

#Trump2016

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanTSX on March 27, 2016, 08:39:37 PM
Fuck lyin Ted and his "new" buddy Neil Bush.

If I can't vote for Trump, I'll vote against Rato Cruz.   

#Trump2016

#NeverCruz

#CruzSexScandal

VtaGeezer

Quote from: MV on March 28, 2016, 11:05:55 AM
#CruzSexScandal
It ain't over.  These things always take some time to ripen.  I remember Gary Hart saying "Follow me around. I don't care".
Does anyone expect a confession from the lyin' creep.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 28, 2016, 11:15:26 AM
It ain't over.  These things always take some time to ripen.  I remember Gary Hart saying "Follow me around. I don't care".
Does anyone expect a confession from the lyin' creep.

Keep dreaming. Nobody is buying it. Not even Chuck Todd. Pure Trump sleaze. Trump is a disgusting Pig, a sleazy a****** from New York with not an ounce of moral integrity. And, the voting public is beginning to realize this as Ted Cruz continues to rise in the polls

http://m.therightscoop.com/chuck-todd-theres-more-evidence-that-trump-planted-the-nat-enquirer-story/

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 28, 2016, 11:58:12 AM

Keep dreaming. Nobody is buying it. Not even Chuck Todd. Pure Trump sleaze. Trump is a disgusting Pig, a sleazy a****** from New York with not an ounce of moral integrity. And, the voting public is beginning to realize this as Ted Cruz continues to rise in the polls

http://m.therightscoop.com/chuck-todd-theres-more-evidence-that-trump-planted-the-nat-enquirer-story/
You and Rafael share being blinded by love.  Steel yourself pilgrim your boy's gonna fall hard.  And that link is pure unadulterated spin from GE...er...NBC.

Here's another cruel savage attack on the Cruz Family...

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 28, 2016, 12:09:23 PM
You and Rafael share being blinded by love.  Steel yourself pilgrim your boy's gonna fall hard.  And that link is pure unadulterated spin from GE...er...NBC.

Here's another cruel savage attack on the Cruz Family...

Nobody is buying Trump's BS.

It's all blowing up in his big fat orange face. Trump is the worst of the worst. Only, he's also a political neophyte and has not yet mastered the dirty smear tactic. He relied on his racist henchmen, Roger Stone, but he has failed miserably and now Trump's candidacy will go down in flames.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 28, 2016, 12:26:54 PM

Nobody is buying Trump's BS.

It's all blowing up in his big fat orange face. Trump is the worst of the worst. Only, he's also a political neophyte and has not yet mastered the dirty smear tactic. He relied on his racist henchmen, Roger Stone, but he has failed miserably and now Trump's candidacy will go down in flames.

A textbook definition of slimy would be Roger Stone.  Seriously can anyone trust a guy who looks like this?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 28, 2016, 01:10:19 PM
A textbook definition of slimy would be Roger Stone.  Seriously can anyone trust a guy who looks like this?

Reminds me of Nucky, from Boardwalk Empire.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 28, 2016, 01:32:29 PM

Reminds me of Nucky, from Boardwalk Empire.

LOL. I read that while he was working on the Dole campaign, he was running ads in swingers magazines looking for playmates for him and his wife.  He was forced to leave the campaign when the press got wind of his escapades.

analog kid

If you dress like that, you better have a f'ing hat with a rabbit in it and be pulling doves out of your sleeves.

VtaGeezer

He's worked for every Repub prez candidate since Nixon, including Saint Ronald.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 28, 2016, 03:03:37 PM
He's worked for every Repub prez candidate since Nixon, including Saint Ronald.
I find the tattoo or Richard Nixon he has on his back more disturbing than the affectations of the bow-tie and hair-style.

Probably B.S. but interesting if true:

QuoteHeidi Cruz just quit the campaign and left ted high and dry
https://mobile.twitter.com/3rdCrusades/status/714664097992863746

VtaGeezer

Chatted with my 81 yr old neighbor, a devoted evangelical, walking by yesterday.  Said he donated $50 to Ted Cruz in January.  The other day his mail included a enveloped marked only "DELINQUENT NOTICE" in big red letters on the front. He said it shocked him when he saw it because he hadn't missed paying a bill since he was young.  Turns out it was shakedown letter from the RNC.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 01, 2016, 11:54:13 AM
the "Thing" is still churning in the background.

Good grief, man. Give it up already. You are embarrassing yourself. It was planted by Donald Trump's thugs.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/depaul-student-unexpectedly-tangled-in-political-scandal-/1271550/

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 01, 2016, 11:54:13 AM
the "Thing" is still churning in the background.

Sorry dude, that story is as dead as old Marley.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 01, 2016, 01:54:45 PM
Sorry dude, that story is as dead as old Marley.
That's what Gary Hart said too.  Keep the hope alive.

VtaGeezer

Poor Rafael Jr. doesn't seem to realize that he's the patsie kid that the gang sends through basement window to unlock the front door so they can rob the house.  "You bet, Teddie. As soon as you unlock that door, we'll make you a member...promise".

If there's a contested convention, the GOP establishment is going throw the sanctimonious prick from TX under the bus on the second ballot. And then they'll back up over the body to make sure he's done.   It'll go something like this:
First ballot; Trump - 1225, Cruz - 675, Kasich 200,  Leftovers 300
Cheers and high fives in the Cruz suite.
Second ballot; Trump - 1000, Romney - 500, Walker or Ryan or ? - 500,  Cruz - 400
Third ballot - Trump - xxx, The "White Horse Candidate" - xxx, ...and Ted who??

It'll be hilarious.  Unless the NE story pops first.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 07, 2016, 06:15:51 PM
Poor Rafael Jr. doesn't seem to realize that he's the patsie kid that the gang sends through basement window to unlock the front door so they can rob the house.  "You bet, Teddie. As soon as you unlock that door, we'll make you a member...promise".

If there's a contested convention, the GOP establishment is going throw the sanctimonious prick from TX under the bus on the second ballot. And then they'll back up over the body to make sure he's done.   It'll go something like this:
Second ballot; Trump - 1000, Romney - 500, Walker or Ryan or ? - 500,  Cruz - 400

Been hittin' the bottle a little early today, haven't you?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 07, 2016, 06:15:51 PM

apparently cruz's supporters don't realize it, either.  a shock awaits...

VtaGeezer

Quote from: MV on April 08, 2016, 10:47:15 AM
apparently cruz's supporters don't realize it, either.  a shock awaits...
The GOP establishment hates Cruz more than Obama, yet his little army of bible-thumping zealots think the party's really going to fall in line behind their Anointed One. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 08, 2016, 09:49:34 AM

Been hittin' the bottle a little early today, haven't you?
Hope you handle depression well, and I don't mean the economic sort. 

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 08, 2016, 10:58:29 AM
Hope you handle depression well, and I don't mean the economic sort.

It's far more important to me that Drumpf never see the oval office than Cruz win the nomination. On that score, I'm feeling pretty good.