• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wikileaks Megathread

Started by Gabor Sweden751110, November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 27, 2016, 02:12:53 AM
Yep, keep running around saying the sky is falling, Chicken Little. I know, I know...Hitler...nuclear weapons...people being mean to kittens... ::) :D

What?

I had to go the the democratic underground for this one.  :D

[attachment id=1 msg=870482]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 27, 2016, 02:22:21 AM
What?

I had to go the the democratic underground for this one.  :D

[attachment id=1 msg=870482]

Exactly! That's not the face of a monster...this is:

Wikileaks says it has more on Clinton? assuming they had another bombshell and given we know Julian Assange despises Clinton. Would it be better for Wikileaks to hold on to the info until October or November?

Who cares if the leaks were from the Russians or not.

Clinton and her staff refuse to even discuss the details of the emails. Instead they play a blame Russia card. Completely ignoring the facts. Sort of like Clinton's policy on TPP, NAFTA, and taking in Muslims. Point is none of these are good for America yet she chooses to ignore the facts.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 27, 2016, 03:25:45 AM
Wikileaks says it has more on Clinton? assuming they had another bombshell and given we know Julian Assange despises Clinton. Would it be better for Wikileaks to hold on to the info until October or November?

Assange claims for the next dump to contain info that guarantees her arrest but I fear that he extremely under estimates the degree of collusion and corruption between the upper powers that be and the Clinton crime family.

My thinking is that if you wait too long, we won't have the time we need for the info to be researched, analyzed and summarized. The highlights need to be dumbed down and refined to hit the general public in ways that make them sit up, take note and be thoroughly disgusted. Time to sink in and mean something to them in important ways. As is, it will just get buried or blow right over their heads.

Too soon and then the DNC has too much time to react and spin it their way. Believe me, the Clintons are masters at listening and reacting to what they know the people want to hear. It's all full of lies and other manipulative tricks but you cannot overlook their skills at taking their constituents on a joy ride all the way to the voting booth.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 27, 2016, 12:42:26 AM
Meanwhile Trump and Putin seem to have a curious mutual admiration thing going.  Relations between the two countries have warmed up since the Cold War of course, but I think Putin is eager to engage with Trump and exploit his political naïveté.
According to Liberals, Trump is the evil genius who become immensely wealthy by personally conning people, large companies, politicians and all levels of govt; all right out in the open while a celeb.  Then he outflanked and crushed 16 career politicians all well backed with political professionals, established campaign networks, and boatloads of money while spending a small fraction of what they did against him; all while under a year long relentless campaign of disinformation, cherry-picking and distortion by the media, including much of the establishment conservative media.  But he's so simple-minded and naive that Putin will steal his lunch.

Make up your mind.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 27, 2016, 09:05:14 AM
According to Liberals, Trump is the evil genius who become immensely wealthy by personally conning people, large companies, politicians and all levels of govt; all right out in the open while a celeb.  Then he outflanked and crushed 16 career politicians all well backed with political professionals, established campaign networks, and boatloads of money while spending a small fraction of what they did against him; all while under a year long relentless campaign of disinformation, cherry-picking and distortion by the media, including much of the establishment conservative media.  But he's so simple-minded and naive that Putin will steal his lunch.

Make up your mind.

;D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 27, 2016, 01:53:56 AM
I can't encourage you to vote for Hillary cause I don't like her either.  But Trump is the bottom of the barrel IMO, "bullshit artist" and batshit crazy.

Yeah, but Trump hasn't compromised national security through a no-brainer email scandal. In a sane world, Hillary Clinton proved herself untrustworthy and ineligible for a security clearance. She cannot be trusted with national secrets. Fact. At best, actually, since you or I would be in prison if we did what she did. That to me Trumps batshit crazy as far as dangerous goes. Hillary is stupid. Dumb. Corrupt. It is grade A moronic to expose yourself to hacking in the manner in which she (and now the entire DNC) did. Might as well just give your credit card number out to the guy with the accent that cold called you on the phone. Hillary Clinton needs to realize that it's 2016, not 1996, and if she doesn't up her game as far as brains go she's going to be Putin's bitch in a way Trump is incapable of, batshit crazy or not.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 27, 2016, 09:14:40 AM
Yeah, but Trump hasn't compromised national security through a no-brainer email scandal. In a sane world, Hillary Clinton proved herself untrustworthy and ineligible for a security clearance. She cannot be trusted with national secrets. Fact. At best, actually, since you or I would be in prison if we did what she did. That to me Trumps batshit crazy as far as dangerous goes. Hillary is stupid. Dumb. Corrupt. It is grade A moronic to expose yourself to hacking in the manner in which she (and now the entire DNC) did. Might as well just give your credit card number out to the guy with the accent that cold called you on the phone. Hillary Clinton needs to realize that it's 2016, not 1996, and if she doesn't up her game as far as brains go she's going to be Putin's bitch in a way Trump is incapable of, batshit crazy or not.

SCIFI!!!  Where have you been man?  Missed ya dude!  I'm so glad you are back! ;D

So, what have you been up to?  Writing?  That would be awesome. ;)

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 27, 2016, 09:14:40 AM
At about the same time you were typing this, Trump was on national television encourage a foreign government to commit espionage against your country.  How is that not treason?  How do you rationalize this with your stated principles?

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 27, 2016, 01:53:56 AM
But Drumpf is the bottom of the barrel IMO, "bullshit artist" and batshit crazy.

Reminder: you're talking about the same barrel that contains the likes of Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum.

Hyperbole much? If you think Drumpf is that bad, I don't think you're qualified to judge, I really don't.

Further, I've come to realize that SPECTRE is real and Putin actually is James Bond. Who's the crazy one now, eh? Eh?

Jackstar

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 27, 2016, 11:24:41 AM
encourage a foreign government to commit espionage against your country.  How is that not treason?

The shitty Obama administration is not my country. Putin can hack them all they want, be my guest! Hack them twice, maybe they'll find Michael's athletic cup.

Hitlary swore to serve protect and defend my country, then she put her fucking Fisher Price Mail server in fucking Closet Mode. There is an obvious difference here.

Juan

Where are the Trump emails.  Surely the libs have their own hackers.  Could Trump have better security than the DNC?

Lt.Uhura

At about the same time you were typing this, Trump was on national television encourage a foreign government to commit espionage against your country.  How is that not treason?  How do you rationalize this with your stated principles?

Haha...Yep, Trump's self-sabotage mode is in turbo right now. His handlers can't keep up. Pence is on damage control, following behind Donald with a big shovel. Lol!

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Juan on July 27, 2016, 01:24:25 PM
Where are the Trump emails.  Surely the libs have their own hackers.  Could Trump have better security than the DNC?

I'm waiting for someone to hack the IRS and show us Trump's tax returns.

QuoteSo we know Debbie Wasserman Schultz was the co-chair of Hillary's 2008 presidential run where she lost to Obama. So in order to lock down the nomination for 2016, Hillary had to get DWS in charge of the DNC and manipulate it from the inside.

In order for this to work, they would not only have to get the DNC chair to step down, but recommend DWS for the position. The Clinton's would have to promise something to that person. Something more prestigious than being the head of the democratic party. So what would they get.....?

According to http://rulers.org/usgovt.html#parties the person who stepped down and recommended DWS was no one other than...

Tim Kaine

I'm starting to like this lady.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 27, 2016, 01:34:29 PM

But.....   But....   Barky told us Tax issues do not matter.      Remember?

41 Obama White House aides owe the IRS $831,000 in back taxes -- and they're not alone

Source is that stalwart defender of conservatism - The Los Angeles Times.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/09/congress-taxes-irs.html

HillShills about to knock over plates of chicken tendies.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 27, 2016, 11:07:50 AM
SCIFI!!!  Where have you been man?  Missed ya dude!  I'm so glad you are back! ;D

So, what have you been up to?  Writing?  That would be awesome. ;)

Hi Starr! Good to see you. Yep, been busy writing. Lots of projects. I had to pop on and dig into the political mess though lol.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 27, 2016, 10:48:36 PM
Hi Starr! Good to see you. Yep, been busy writing. Lots of projects. I had to pop on and dig into the political mess though lol.
Hey, it can be fun if you're wearing a good pair of hip-boots. ;D

SciFiAuthor

Two choices. One sucks, the other would be in prison if the system weren't corrupt. Awful, I know. Not much of a choice. Still, it's better than electing a fashion model like you dumb fuckers did.

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 27, 2016, 01:34:29 PM
No "hack" necessary for the IRS, simply have fellow-travelers to do target political opponents. So must be nothing there, since IRS been used so often recently in targeting.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 27, 2016, 10:53:58 PM
Two choices. One sucks, the other would be in prison if the system weren't corrupt. Awful, I know. Not much of a choice. Still, it's better than electing a fashion model like you dumb fuckers did.
I must be crazy (teed it up there.) But what is wrong with Trump, or if logical and not political as proven, our FBI etc wanting the Russians, Chinese, Koreans, criminal outfit, or kid in the basement releasing all the hacked emails (at least to our law enforcement agencies and intelligence agencies?) Or, for the more libertarian or honest people releasing it to the press and the people? EVERYDAY AGs and government agencies (and regulatory agencies) rely on 'information' found illegally to start investigations, indict, or prosecute. As long as the 'evidence' was not coerced or the other party wasn't encouraged a criminal can commit a crime and find evidence of other crimes that will hold up in court. Likewise if a criminal wants to give up evidence on another person. Or someone discovers something inadvertently , etc. Sure subject to rulings, cross, and etc. But unless OUR government told "hacker, russia, china, etc" to get the dirt on Hillary and DNC and Obama that stuff should still be admissible. (A part of me wonders IF an agency, was sick of Clintons "getting away with it" for decades and was a leak on some stuff or if some raped/harassed DNS staffers etc? Or the "pay for play" unsecured server deal backfired? Were these leaks from only the DNC or was Billary's private one also? For sure?)

JesusJuice

Has anyone been keeping up with all the Bohemian Grove and Moloch references in the DNC leaks?

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 27, 2016, 11:37:25 PM
Has anyone been keeping up with all the Bohemian Grove and Moloch references in the DNC leaks?

I haven't paid much attention to any of it is there a lot of it in the leaks or just a few references?

JesusJuice

Just random references here and there. It's just weird.