• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade and MITD

Started by conbrio, June 04, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 04, 2016, 10:57:30 AM
Re: Wade becoming a Trumper; I haven't followed the show since my local affiliate dropped the show a few weeks after Art left. But from what I heard from some around Bellgab I definitely recall people saying she spoke out against Trump. Now that people are saying she did a total 180 is very weird and pathetic.

But not the first time somebody in media put on an act. There was a local host who was my favorite and was on a talk-radio station that was more fact/news base and he was really entertaining, funny, smart, looked at things logically, thoughtfully and had a great vocabulary, he got me into talk radio. He changed station and went to another stations that was more right-wing attitude, reactionary and dumbed down. ALL of a sudden his vocabulary was cut down, he talked on simple terms & reactionary with a predictably opinion by thinking with every problem is a liberal problem. It was so sad, a talented guy just gone fully lazy and predictable and it seems it has everything to do what the program director wants.

People who are shams themselves, like HW, admire other more successful shams and want to be more like them. That, I think, mostly covers her attraction to Trump, even if she is also playing to Art's sentiments.

Your local radio guy is in another category, also fairly common. He became a sell-out. That situation is much sadder since these people often have real talents and abilities, unlike the shams. They simply don't have enough self-respect, integrity, discipline and guts to resist trading whatever they have of actual value in order to attain some shiny object of lesser value.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 10, 2016, 02:17:17 PM
People who are shams themselves, like HW, admire other more successful shams and want to be more like them. That, I think, mostly covers her attraction to Trump, even if she is also playing to Art's sentiments...

This is all about Art.  If she was shilling for shams, hilary edges out the donald

Now Heather isnt safe because Obama intentionally caused ISIS because they are afraid he's an alien force. Typical "I'm scared so  it must be liberals or the post office is part of a race of Muslim ninjas."

Heather not only sucks but she is a Snorge with a broom stick. I give this disaster till December....then even The Tea People will drop sponsorship.