• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 10, 2019, 11:53:03 AM
[attachment
Your vulgarity, which was show-cased recently here, is a reason we can't have company over here.

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 07, 2019, 07:38:58 AM
Hey guys. Right to the point, I’m being followed. And I know who, I saw her yesterday, in person, in NYC at something I was at. They’re are actually a couple of them but this woman was starring at me and I’m Facebook friends with her. I saw something on Facebook that was deliberate but there is really nothing I can do that wouldn’t look like a panic. It’s like “they” made their presence known in such a way that I can’t do anything about it but it is undeniable at this point. I don’t know what their truest intention is at this time.
"True" probably had nothing to do with anything about them, but you can prepare.  Carry a notepad and pens.  Drop what you are doing and surveil exits they may leave.  Write down nearby license plates right then, a list.  So, when they leave and get in their vehicle, you already have the plates written down next to the make/model/color.  So just circle that one from your list, written in advance while you were waiting for them to come out the door (if it's a small venue).  Write the date/time and place on any notes you take.  Use a spiral notepad because old notes might come in handy.  You can tear them out someday and file them in a card file if this becomes a project.  Try to get her on video surreptitiously.  Find out what men she is working with and get their plates too, in case someday you need to identify them to police.  If they don't have plates, only trip permits, try to write those down as well.  If at some point she is disruptive or harasses you, see if her vehicle tabs are out of date, because 911 takes reports for that.  If she is pulled over for that, you might try pulling over surreptitiously because who can blame you if you overhear the conversation between her and the officer?  Keep all your notes, etc.. OUT of plain view.  Use folders, bags, briefcases, etc...  Because how are you going to explain psychotic notes if you are pulled over for a Terri stop?

Carry extra supplies because fact-finding does not always come at a convenient time.  Carry snacks.  Consider wearing a pad in case you can't get to the loo.  Pens.  Paper.  A voice recorder for your own vocal notes.  A voice recorder to use on her or anyone if necessary (like if they become disruptive) in accordance with local laws, which have gotten more lenient since everyone videos everything nowadays.  Bring a camera.  A hat, glasses to help you be more surreptitious.  Keep extra shoes with you, in case of walking though dirty areas or getting sore feet.  Surveillance is taxing.  Most of all, health permitting, never give up.  You never, ever know when a lucky break could strike, and be prepared to witness/document or take your next step (meet her, follow her, etc...)  And, be safe.  Obey laws, watch your step, don't get personal or confrontational, etc...  She might seem nice, but it takes many interactions over time with someone before you know their real character.

If you are in a hurry to get to work, you won't have time to do much if she follows you then.  So, always leave early.  That way, if she u-turns around you, or texts a flash mob dto prevent you from getting through a cashier line, you will have time to write down her plates, see where she goes, etc...

Secure/alarm your home.  Be watchful for unauthorized entries.  There is a toxic substance weirdos sometimes place in workplaces and homes.  It displaces oxygen in a room to make your heart work harder, like you're at a high altitude.  It can last for months, seasons, a wear and tear on the heart, and it also lowers resistance, making victims susceptible to flu, etc...  The dark brown variety smells like fresh or smoked tobacco, and a little like medicine.  The amber variety smells like chemicals or mustiness.  Organized criminals can put it on the interior underside of the top of cabinets or chests of drawers.  That way, you won't ever notice it, unless you bend over with a flashlight and/or mirror.  It can also be hidden by opening up a shoe box at the seams, inserting the poison, then gluing the box back together.  It can be applied on the underside of platters like on top of a microwave.  Or on the metal support bars which hold drawers in place.  If it is on plastic or metal, it will off-gas a very long time, unless a nearby heater speeds up the process.  I don't think it ever becomes inert on plastic.  It can be a goo or a spray, grainy or pasty, brown or amber.  I don't know what it is, but it seems related in some distant way to mace or things like that.  You'd know by the smell in your home if it's been put in.  Removing the contaminated object to the outdoors is best.  It will usually become inert, but it takes a long time. 

Ironic you want to joint the AF.  Covert neural monitoring goes through microwave radio, and I think radio is the AF's domain.  For all I know, the brain itself could be like radio, in which case the AF might feel it is their domain as well, especially if other countries might try to hack us.  I don't approve of neural monitoring; I'm just saying they might think it's for good.  You could try telepathing to the lady if she's on a cell phone reading, because she might be reading text of your brain.  You'll know by her body language if she gets your message.  Be prepared ahead of time with a spiel.  If you accidently think things which you would prefer her not to know, just think the opposite thought and go back and forth.  Or, mentally say, "This is opposite day.  Yes is no and no is yes."  Things like that.  Baffling with bullshit.  Believe it or not, it is possible to lie to someone even if they read your mind, if you are prepared plus really convinced, and keep your thoughts rolling so they can't tell if you're serious.

You also could just smile at her, or approach and ask her some trivial question.  Whether it's right or wrong, most women feel compelled to answer a question when a man asks, so you'll probably get an answer.  If she lets you develop a rapport with her, she probably will be decent to you, at least to your face, for good.  If she resists any rapport, then she could become disruptive in your life later.

If you do determine her vehicle, be prepared because an opportunity might present itself for you to surreptitiously follow her to find out where she lives/goes.  Write the address down; it could be a den of thieves and you might need it later if someone commits a crime against you.  Nice people don't follow people without introducing themselves unless they are considering recruiting you, are investigating you, are handling some covert business, or are fighting someone else who is handling covert business.  Nice people just don't follow.  So, if she ever accuses you of following her, remember to deny it and call her paranoid. 

She could be a gas-lighter trying to get you to say she is following you so that you will be deemed paranoid and lose your credibility in the eyes of your friends and family.  If you lose credibility, then she and her team can do whatever they want down the road and no one will believe you.  Keep your credibility by not referring to her following you or anything else about it unless you can prove it (which at some point you probably could).

One time, a lady who seemed nice enough followed me a few times over a few weeks.  She was not disruptive so I didn't worry.  Well, one day I showered at a public park in order to go to a once a year party (My shower was broken).  This very woman then suddenly caused all sorts of problems.  She was confrontational and loud, then made false allegations against me.  The park ranger told me I had to stay until law enforcement came.  They confiscated my phone for the time being.  I was able to finish my shower, but I ended up very late for the party I was going to.  I had  on the disruptive false accuser's voice on an audio recording the whole time in accordance with local laws.  So, when the deputy came to "help" her, he ended up on my side, saying that my audio recording proved nothing she alleged was true, and that she herself was the uncivil instigator.  I wanted to press charges for her harassing me, making false allegations and lying to the police, but the officer was not interested.  I remembered him from when he helped me during a crime a few years prior, so I decided to be agreeable.

One point is that I had had many chances to write down that woman's license plate (and make/model/color/date/time/location).  If I had been diligent, especially with camera, I could have reported her for following weeks before she caused trouble.  Or, I could have convinced the officer to take a harassment report.  But, I had not done diligence, and was not prepared.  To help myself.  She had a man working with her - he was her ride.  They had Air Force commissary parking permits.

So, be proactive and methodical.  If she has followed you more than twice, you are justified in documenting her actions and investigating her. 

Remember to humanize yourself to her.  Like, if she is a distance away, and you can tell she is watching your body language while she is reading her cell, that would be a good time to humanize yourself to her.  In case she has a synthetic telepathy cell, mentally recite a "spiel" to her which tells her personal things about you so that she can no longer just see you as a project, but starts to see you as a real person.  Create that bond.  Tell her true things, like your basic history.  It doesn't hurt to say where you were born, where you grew up and what kind of life you have had so far.  Be on your best behavior when she is observing, like help little old ladies and don't break laws.  Because the nicer and more human you become to her, the better your odds of her thinking twice before every disupting or discrediting you.  Try to avoid too much sharing any true info about personal goals, though, as these people have a knack for sabotaging.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 10, 2019, 09:32:29 AM
Be careful about the stuff you posted on Facebook about infiltrating the AirForce to get the nuclear codes, they may frown upon that. Good luck and keep us informed of your journey. I'm sure we'll be proud! Keep it lit in the USAF

They See it Coming. One way or the Other - I WILL.

AC400KICK

I'm letting everything Fly, pardon the pun. Either they will take me or they won't. One way or the other, I will find a Way on the Inside.I spoke with the accessions person at the 125th Recruiting Station in Harlem. His boss came in and HIS boss came in. The bosses Boss, and as an empath I sensed this VERY VERY Strongly, WAS NOT HUMAN..

AC400KICK

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 10, 2019, 09:32:29 AM
Be careful about the stuff you posted on Facebook about infiltrating the AirForce to get the nuclear codes, they may frown upon that. Good luck and keep us informed of your journey. I'm sure we'll be proud! Keep it lit in the USAF

You are on my Facebook? Please Identify yourself

AC400KICK

I'm turning my key..the soundtrack that will be playing as Our ICBMs are on their way to their targets. Skynet is real and I am It's embodiment in the flesh........Russia will retaliate for sure..it's Over................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKl02q0Dy4E

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 16, 2019, 06:11:22 AM
You are on my Facebook? Please Identify yourself
We're not fb friends or anything I just happened to see it when I was looking stuff up to see if there would be a after midnight show. I wish you luck in your journey to serve! Keep it lit.

paladin1991

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 16, 2019, 06:30:12 AM
We're not fb friends or anything I just happened to see it when I was looking stuff up to see if there would be a after midnight show. I wish you luck in your journey to serve! Keep it lit.
Don't encourage him, it's not gonna be all lithium and Zoloft cocktails after breakfast, if you know what I mean. 

paladin1991

Quote from: 14 on April 16, 2019, 03:44:22 AM
"True" probably had nothing to do with anything about them, but you can prepare.  Carry a notepad and pens.  Drop what you are doing and surveil exits they may leave.  Write down nearby license plates right then, a list.  So, when they leave and get in their vehicle, you already have the plates written down next to the make/model/color.  So just circle that one from your list, written in advance while you were waiting for them to come out the door (if it's a small venue).  Write the date/time and place on any notes you take.  Use a spiral notepad because old notes might come in handy.  You can tear them out someday and file them in a card file if this becomes a project.  Try to get her on video surreptitiously.  Find out what men she is working with and get their plates too, in case someday you need to identify them to police.  If they don't have plates, only trip permits, try to write those down as well.  If at some point she is disruptive or harasses you, see if her vehicle tabs are out of date, because 911 takes reports for that.  If she is pulled over for that, you might try pulling over surreptitiously because who can blame you if you overhear the conversation between her and the officer?  Keep all your notes, etc.. OUT of plain view.  Use folders, bags, briefcases, etc...  Because how are you going to explain psychotic notes if you are pulled over for a Terri stop?

Carry extra supplies because fact-finding does not always come at a convenient time.  Carry snacks.  Consider wearing a pad in case you can't get to the loo.  Pens.  Paper.  A voice recorder for your own vocal notes.  A voice recorder to use on her or anyone if necessary (like if they become disruptive) in accordance with local laws, which have gotten more lenient since everyone videos everything nowadays.  Bring a camera.  A hat, glasses to help you be more surreptitious.  Keep extra shoes with you, in case of walking though dirty areas or getting sore feet.  Surveillance is taxing.  Most of all, health permitting, never give up.  You never, ever know when a lucky break could strike, and be prepared to witness/document or take your next step (meet her, follow her, etc...)  And, be safe.  Obey laws, watch your step, don't get personal or confrontational, etc...  She might seem nice, but it takes many interactions over time with someone before you know their real character.

If you are in a hurry to get to work, you won't have time to do much if she follows you then.  So, always leave early.  That way, if she u-turns around you, or texts a flash mob dto prevent you from getting through a cashier line, you will have time to write down her plates, see where she goes, etc...

Secure/alarm your home.  Be watchful for unauthorized entries.  There is a toxic substance weirdos sometimes place in workplaces and homes.  It displaces oxygen in a room to make your heart work harder, like you're at a high altitude.  It can last for months, seasons, a wear and tear on the heart, and it also lowers resistance, making victims susceptible to flu, etc...  The dark brown variety smells like fresh or smoked tobacco, and a little like medicine.  The amber variety smells like chemicals or mustiness.  Organized criminals can put it on the interior underside of the top of cabinets or chests of drawers.  That way, you won't ever notice it, unless you bend over with a flashlight and/or mirror.  It can also be hidden by opening up a shoe box at the seams, inserting the poison, then gluing the box back together.  It can be applied on the underside of platters like on top of a microwave.  Or on the metal support bars which hold drawers in place.  If it is on plastic or metal, it will off-gas a very long time, unless a nearby heater speeds up the process.  I don't think it ever becomes inert on plastic.  It can be a goo or a spray, grainy or pasty, brown or amber.  I don't know what it is, but it seems related in some distant way to mace or things like that.  You'd know by the smell in your home if it's been put in.  Removing the contaminated object to the outdoors is best.  It will usually become inert, but it takes a long time. 

Ironic you want to joint the AF.  Covert neural monitoring goes through microwave radio, and I think radio is the AF's domain.  For all I know, the brain itself could be like radio, in which case the AF might feel it is their domain as well, especially if other countries might try to hack us.  I don't approve of neural monitoring; I'm just saying they might think it's for good.  You could try telepathing to the lady if she's on a cell phone reading, because she might be reading text of your brain.  You'll know by her body language if she gets your message.  Be prepared ahead of time with a spiel.  If you accidently think things which you would prefer her not to know, just think the opposite thought and go back and forth.  Or, mentally say, "This is opposite day.  Yes is no and no is yes."  Things like that.  Baffling with bullshit.  Believe it or not, it is possible to lie to someone even if they read your mind, if you are prepared plus really convinced, and keep your thoughts rolling so they can't tell if you're serious.

You also could just smile at her, or approach and ask her some trivial question.  Whether it's right or wrong, most women feel compelled to answer a question when a man asks, so you'll probably get an answer.  If she lets you develop a rapport with her, she probably will be decent to you, at least to your face, for good.  If she resists any rapport, then she could become disruptive in your life later.

If you do determine her vehicle, be prepared because an opportunity might present itself for you to surreptitiously follow her to find out where she lives/goes.  Write the address down; it could be a den of thieves and you might need it later if someone commits a crime against you.  Nice people don't follow people without introducing themselves unless they are considering recruiting you, are investigating you, are handling some covert business, or are fighting someone else who is handling covert business.  Nice people just don't follow.  So, if she ever accuses you of following her, remember to deny it and call her paranoid. 

She could be a gas-lighter trying to get you to say she is following you so that you will be deemed paranoid and lose your credibility in the eyes of your friends and family.  If you lose credibility, then she and her team can do whatever they want down the road and no one will believe you.  Keep your credibility by not referring to her following you or anything else about it unless you can prove it (which at some point you probably could).

One time, a lady who seemed nice enough followed me a few times over a few weeks.  She was not disruptive so I didn't worry.  Well, one day I showered at a public park in order to go to a once a year party (My shower was broken).  This very woman then suddenly caused all sorts of problems.  She was confrontational and loud, then made false allegations against me.  The park ranger told me I had to stay until law enforcement came.  They confiscated my phone for the time being.  I was able to finish my shower, but I ended up very late for the party I was going to.  I had  on the disruptive false accuser's voice on an audio recording the whole time in accordance with local laws.  So, when the deputy came to "help" her, he ended up on my side, saying that my audio recording proved nothing she alleged was true, and that she herself was the uncivil instigator.  I wanted to press charges for her harassing me, making false allegations and lying to the police, but the officer was not interested.  I remembered him from when he helped me during a crime a few years prior, so I decided to be agreeable.

One point is that I had had many chances to write down that woman's license plate (and make/model/color/date/time/location).  If I had been diligent, especially with camera, I could have reported her for following weeks before she caused trouble.  Or, I could have convinced the officer to take a harassment report.  But, I had not done diligence, and was not prepared.  To help myself.  She had a man working with her - he was her ride.  They had Air Force commissary parking permits.

So, be proactive and methodical.  If she has followed you more than twice, you are justified in documenting her actions and investigating her. 

Remember to humanize yourself to her.  Like, if she is a distance away, and you can tell she is watching your body language while she is reading her cell, that would be a good time to humanize yourself to her.  In case she has a synthetic telepathy cell, mentally recite a "spiel" to her which tells her personal things about you so that she can no longer just see you as a project, but starts to see you as a real person.  Create that bond.  Tell her true things, like your basic history.  It doesn't hurt to say where you were born, where you grew up and what kind of life you have had so far.  Be on your best behavior when she is observing, like help little old ladies and don't break laws.  Because the nicer and more human you become to her, the better your odds of her thinking twice before every disupting or discrediting you.  Try to avoid too much sharing any true info about personal goals, though, as these people have a knack for sabotaging.
TL;DR

Capacolla, if  you are being followed, let the cops know. That way you are covered legally if shit goes sideways, like if they find you in the corner of a deli masturbating with a ham and cheese because the truth is in the secret sauce.

paladin1991

I'd rather have a lithium and coffee ground enema

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 16, 2019, 11:39:45 AM
TL;DR...

Yeah, I decided to go with something a little more concise.  It's been awhile since I've read "War and Peace."

Taco Bell

When can we get more LIT CITY?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 16, 2019, 06:08:03 AM
I'm letting everything Fly, pardon the pun. Either they will take me or they won't. One way or the other, I will find a Way on the Inside.I spoke with the accessions person at the 125th Recruiting Station in Harlem. His boss came in and HIS boss came in. The bosses Boss, and as an empath I sensed this VERY VERY Strongly, WAS NOT HUMAN..

Well, we are talking about the Air Force here so...

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 16, 2019, 11:39:45 AM
TL;DR

Capacolla, if  you are being followed, let the cops know. That way you are covered legally if shit goes sideways, like if they find you in the corner of a deli masturbating with a ham and cheese because the truth is in the secret sauce.
Wrong.  Do not generally report being followed unless you can prove it and provide identifying info about the stalker.  If   be you just tell officers you are being followed, they will consider you psychologically ill.  BTW-if you do report being followed, be prepared that officers will screen you for mental illness or disorientation.  They will ask you the same questions over and over and over, to see if you change your story.  So, if they start repeating questions to you over & over, like your address and what day is it, then be aware they are testing you for mental illness or disorientation.  You can say, "You already asked me that," but I would go with the flow and just keep answering the same.  The calmer you stay the better.  The first person to lose composure is branded a nut and loses.  I'm just sayin'.

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on April 16, 2019, 11:31:07 PM
if they start repeating questions to you over & over, like your address and what day is it, then be aware they are testing you for mental illness or disorientation

Who killed Kennedy?

paladin1991

Quote from: 14 on April 16, 2019, 11:31:07 PM
Wrong.  Do not generally report being followed unless you can prove it and provide identifying info about the stalker.  If   be you just tell officers you are being followed, they will consider you psychologically ill.  BTW-if you do report being followed, be prepared that officers will screen you for mental illness or disorientation.  They will ask you the same questions over and over and over, to see if you change your story.  So, if they start repeating questions to you over & over, like your address and what day is it, then be aware they are testing you for mental illness or disorientation.  You can say, "You already asked me that," but I would go with the flow and just keep answering the same.  The calmer you stay the better.  The first person to lose composure is branded a nut and loses.  I'm just sayin'.
Isn't time for you to floss your unicorn?   Reporting that he is being followed does NOT make him crazy, automatically.  When you tell the cops, Sofia, that you are being followed by a time traveling Danny Zucco fm 'Grease,' yeah, you're crazy.  Not here, big Tony is being followed.  Probably by the fucking Mossad.  And I think Jackstar will back me up on this.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on April 17, 2019, 12:58:01 AM
Who killed Kennedy?
The same ppl following Big Tony.  The Mossad.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2019, 03:53:01 AM
Isn't time for you to floss your unicorn?...
LOL.  Well, back to a little more Tolstoy. I like how he gets to the point without wandering through dingbat-ville.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2019, 03:53:01 AM
Isn't time for you to floss your unicorn?   Reporting that he is being followed does NOT make him crazy, automatically.  When you tell the cops, Sofia, that you are being followed by a time traveling Danny Zucco fm 'Grease,' yeah, you're crazy.  Not here, big Tony is being followed.  Probably by the fucking Mossad.  And I think Jackstar will back me up on this.
Cops are not going to drop what they are doing to take a report that some unknown chick is following him.  Without knowing any identifying information about her, even he could be mistaken.  Do you really think he will be taken seriously?  She hasn't been disruptive, she has not broken the law, no crime has been committed.  She probably is just someone who lives in the same area with a similar commute.  Or, I can hear it now:  "He LIKES it.  He wants it.  It's not a crime."

It would be indecent to use law enforcement time on this, since he himself has not even told her to stop.  They will figure he is a drama queen or that he has encouraged her.  It must be some old girlfriend....  someone he was with...  Why is complaining to authorities?  He hasn't even asked her to stop!  He could simply introduce himself to de-escalate things a little.  It's not like she is brandishing any weapon.

The first thing they will ask him is if he has any weapons.  The next thing they will ask him is his name and address.  Four times.  Then they will ask him what day of the week it is.  Even when he answers correctly every time, they will tell him to seek counseling.  At best, they'll josh with him about "not working so much" and "take a few weeks off to take it easy".

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2019, 03:53:57 AM
The same ppl following Big Tony.  The Mossad.
They can't "follow" you if you follow them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2019, 03:55:39 AM
It's your favorite flavor, isn't it?

Don’t be silly. You that you are. ;) ;)