• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who Is Q ANON?

Started by starrmtn001, December 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:35:36 PM
Back ON topic we go:

That only took you several hundred posts. Kudos.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2019, 01:29:50 PM
That only took you several hundred posts. Kudos.
The Obummer divide & conquer psyop doc will derail it even faster, just watch...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 01:32:38 PM
The Obummer divide & conquer psyop doc will derail it even faster, just watch...

It’s all you. You’re the one they hate.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 04:11:28 PM
It’s all you. You’re the one they hate.

Hello sunshine! ;D

You here to divide and sort a few more patriots?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 04:15:01 PM
Hello sunshine! ;D

You here to divide and sort a few more patriots?

Don’t flatter yourself. You’re not a patriot. You’re so far up the Bush family’s ass that you can see their tonsils; and that makes you a globalist subversive.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 04:17:11 PM
Don’t flatter yourself. You’re not a patriot.

Stop projecting Shillary, I doubt there are many here who haven't twigged to your real political agenda.

QuoteYou’re so far up the Bush family’s ass that you can see their tonsils; and that makes you a globalist subversive.
And yet somehow it was I that took the brunt of Kid's animus for exposing the Bushes...go figger...

As congenital liars go you're frankly not among the most accomplished.

Oh and btw - stop shitting up the QAnon thread, is nothing sacred to you? >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 04:21:26 PM
Stop projecting Shillary, I doubt there are many here who haven't twigged to your real political agenda.
And yet somehow it was I that took the brunt of Kid's animus for exposing the Bushes...go figger...

As congenital liars go you're frankly not among the most accomplished.

Yeah, that’s why I campaigned against her and for Trump here, you fucking pathetic hack. You, however, are a confirmed globalist subversive faggot who lives in the Bush family’s anal cavity.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 04:23:15 PM
Yeah, that’s why I campaigned against her and for Trump here, you fucking pathetic hack.

Great cover, worthy psyop man! But look at where you are now, purity sorting patriots and muttering "faggot" like some diseased leftard shill. Credit where due though, you managed to surf on Trump's coattails a lot longer than one might have had reason to expect.

QuoteYou, however, are a confirmed globalist subversive faggot who lives in the Bush family’s anal cavity.
Which is why Kid warred with me for weeks for outing them as illuminati globalists...uh huh... ::) ::) ::)

Any more lies to share Shillary?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 04:32:07 PM
Great cover, worthy psyop man! But look at where you are now, purity sorting patriots and muttering "faggot" like some diseased leftard shill. Credit where due though, you managed to surf on Trump's coattails a lot longer than one might have had reason to expect.

Which is why Kid warred with me for weeks for outing them as illuminati globalists...uh huh... ::) ::) ::)

Any more lies to share Shillary?

Up the Bushes asses.

Oh and btw, I’ll post when and where I want whenever I want, fucktard.  :P

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 04:35:33 PM
I'm all Up the Bushes asses.

Eeeww...

QuoteOh and btw, I’ll post when and where I want whenever I want, fucktard.  :P

;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 04:48:15 PM
Eeeww...

;D ;D ;D

The only one “pwnd” is the one whose grandkids convinced him he could score points on the internet with that term. That would be you.  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 04:51:34 PM
The only one “pwnd” [

Is the shill Dem psyop Doc who dared to crap all over the QAnon thread. >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 05:23:54 PM
Is the shill Dem psyop Doc who dared to crap all over the QAnon thread. >:(

I’m gonna keep on daring too...cuz you’re a subversive gloablist idiot. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 05:25:36 PM
I’m gonna keep on daring too...cuz you’re a subversive gloablist idiot. :D
I think it's the naked lying that is the worst of you, the "faggot" and "penis" talk is relatively easy to vector around...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 05:37:05 PM
I think it's the naked lying that is the worst of you, the "faggot" and "penis" talk is relatively easy to vector around...

I know you are but what am I? :P ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 06:42:00 PM
I got that and I bet he did too - that was just snark for the sake of snark.

Slice it any way you wish, there seems to be a definitive program here to divide the right. I hate to harp on that, but it bears mention and also termination.

I often ignore him. I sometimes engage him just to see how lame his reply will be.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 08:35:23 PM

That's my strategy, consigliere. Let's take Fredo for a boat ride, and put him on "ignore".

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 26, 2019, 06:42:31 PM
I often ignore him. I sometimes engage him just to see how lame his reply will be.
Yeah he's kinda old and one note-ish. Pity given he used to be topical in stretches. :-\

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 06:55:11 PM
Yeah he's kinda old and one note-ish. Pity given he used to be topical in stretches. :-\

His posts are half notes from a half wit. He's gone from phoning it in to mailing it in....on the Pony Express....in a dust devil....while attacked by Geronimo...after Jesse James robbed him.

Jackstar

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 26, 2019, 02:26:58 PM
Don't trust knowledge!! Operate in darkness!!!"

This is my new safeword now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 26, 2019, 06:42:31 PM

It couldn’t be any lamer than your posts, faggot. I guess you’re here to support your boyfriend...er I mean life partner. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 26, 2019, 07:01:30 PM
His posts are half notes from a half wit. He's gone from phoning it in to mailing it in....on the Pony Express....in a dust devil....while attacked by Geronimo...after Jesse James robbed him.

While you’re just the same old tincan recording being played over and over again for nostalgia.