• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: Foodlion on February 06, 2014, 09:55:56 PM
Oh no, that's Zach Galifianakis on bath salts.

Ha. Brilliant.

You win today's internets.

Sardondi

Quote from: jazmunda on February 06, 2014, 09:43:16 PM
That's the Sardondi that I remember.

Also my post was tongue in cheek and just my attempt at humor based on our fearless forum leaders' usual greeting to new posters. I'm sorry I failed.....

DOH! Ah, the intertubes: where anything more subtle than a pie in the face gets lost in the noise. I should have known.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on February 07, 2014, 02:53:09 PM
DOH! Ah, the intertubes: where anything more subtle than a pie in the face gets lost in the noise. I should have known.

Feel fortunate you're not a uniformed dolphin coming back to the dock looking for some Noory love or an hallucinating "rock"-headed guy herding a pack of scorpions through the Mongolian desert.  ;)

georgesucks

Its quiet in the forum without McPhallus here.

Quote from: Sardondi on February 07, 2014, 02:53:09 PM

Good to see you back! You were missed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sardondi on February 06, 2014, 09:37:50 PM
Seriously. After almost 3 years here, I'm gone for maybe 2-3 months, and when I drop back in it's "Welcome to the forum"? *sigh* But I forget: internet time is like dog years...

Surely you remember that, having come here years before when searching for an outlet to express my deep revulsion at the fact George Noory is employed in the field of broadcasting, I became just as disgusted at Art for his adolescent behavior and his lack of candor and seriousness. Since October I haven't even listened to any of Art's old Ghost-to-Ghost shows I'm so disgusted with him. George may be a narcissist and a sociopath, or he just a badly educated simpleton, but at least he hangs in there.

They can both go fuck themselves.

Well you can go back right now!! We're not having syntax, grammar and korect spellink in this parish again. Everything settled down to base level (see Jazmunda) and although sometimes unsettling, it is paradoxically comforting.. Well, now you're back, I hope you clipped your nose hair and clipped your toe nails. Beers on you by the way..

Quote from: Sardondi on February 06, 2014, 12:55:50 AM
Hello again. Just dropping in. I miss Eddie Coyle beyond words. EDDDDDDDDDIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Those of us who have had the privilege of experiencing that altered state of being, that sense of universal synchronicity near unto that of godhead which we attained by worship at the altar of Mata Hari Pinball by Ballyâ,,¢, she who was appeased only by repeated votive offerings of high-silver-content pre-1964 quarters, can possibly know the sense of brotherhood shared by we her acolytes. 37 years, and yet I still remember that feeling of invincibility in those fleeting moments - or were they endless centuries? - of unerring perfection, of absolute certainty of hand, finger and pelvis, when I knew what it was to possess the crystalline knowledge of impossibility of failure, and the inevitability of unlimited extra balls, and "Bonus Game" remaining lit as if on a loop. And so does Camazotz.

I cannot add anything to this.  Bravo! Bully, bully! 

For a mere two bits, we were allowed to be godhead riders (and later, to become godhead writers - experiencing that same thrill when just the right word or sentence is chosen during composition.)

As for Eddie, I don't miss him. Not surprising, as he and I meet on a regular basis at a questionable Denny's to discuss various methods to destroy the human race in an attempt to reboot this well worn Carnival Of Flesh.

onan

Quote from: Foodlion on February 10, 2014, 11:42:33 AM
Whatever happened to ole Roy Hinkley anyways?

he moved on to the dark matter radio forum.

georgesucks

I also miss Jaz because he is one cool dude. :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on February 22, 2014, 01:22:49 PM
EvB and her über brain.

i don't know why she stopped posting.  even while we were still doing the train wreck show, she wasn't posting.

I don't think UFOPhil has been around for a while; anyone know if he got the boot or is just taking a break?

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 26, 2014, 12:08:05 AM
I don't think UFOPhil has been around for a while; anyone know if he got the boot or is just taking a break?
I Juander where he is...

jazmunda

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 26, 2014, 12:10:00 AM
I Juander where he is...

I thought UFOFill was just Juanding down. He's Juanding down.

Wait, really?  Juan and UFOFill are one and the same?  I am certain I've seen both posting at the same time... one of those one user, two accounts things?

And I am not saying I miss him (I thought he was sometimes condescending and juvenile) , but I haven't seen DigitalPigSnuggler post here in a while.

ziznak

Juan just changed his name yeah.  not sure bout the smuggler tho.

Juan

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 26, 2014, 02:43:46 PM
And I am not saying I miss him (I thought he was sometimes condescending and juvenile)
Ha.

Quote from: Juan on February 26, 2014, 03:38:53 PM
Ha.

Hey, Juan, just to clear up any confusion:  if you look at my original post, I said it was DigitalPig I found condescending and juvenile.  (I only find you borish and crazy!  ;)   --   Just kidding... I am not always sure that my attempts at humor come through on the net).

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on February 26, 2014, 03:35:05 PM
Juan just changed his name yeah.  not sure bout the smuggler tho.

ziz your avatar cracks me up everytime I see it. It should be the main image for this forum or at the very least you should let George and C2CAM borrow it for all their promotional material. I wonder how much PX90 and turmeric George would need to consume to get a body like that. Work it Jorch. Shake that tush!

jazmunda

I'd like to add a few of the posters who were posting during the Dark Matter era to the list:

* Cynnie
* Sauccy Rossy
* lonevoice
* Ward
* widespread1 - you never finished your box of tapes

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 26, 2014, 02:43:46 PM
...but I haven't seen DigitalPigSnuggler post here in a while.

MV decided to make a clean break from all the Falkie stuff that was happening here, and DPS was some kind of Falkie stalker that followed him around to forums and insulted him. So MV ended up removing both Falkie and DPS as a pair.

Weird story, I know.

Bart Ell, was however, not a falkie stalker. BE was here before and just decided to make fun of falkie.
...or something along those lines, that's just my best guess.

I think I need to go add Falkie stalker to the Urban Dictionary.

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on February 26, 2014, 04:47:17 PM
I'd like to add a few of the posters who were posting during the Dark Matter era to the list:

* Cynnie
* Sauccy Rossy
* lonevoice
* Ward
* widespread1 - you never finished your box of tapes

Sad to think of Dark Matter being an bygone era, sigh.  Didn't SaucyRossy do those great trailers?  Jeez it was a time of such innocent optimism. 

I think widespread lost interest after mixing it up with a few other members here.  I can't really blame him. 

ziznak

Best post ever was guilds dig at widespread's vhs tapes during the nut hugger scandal of 2013