• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Hollow Earth

Started by Morgus, July 09, 2013, 07:37:42 PM

Morgus

Over the years, Art Bell and even Noory has had some guests on to discuss the 'hollow earth' theory.
I found this interesting article with a detailed map of the 'inner earth' and info on the inhabitants:
http://www.vice.com/read/this-lady-thinks-the-centre-of-the-earth-is-hollow-and-full-of-alien-humanoids

b_dubb

thanks for getting to the troofffff

Juan

So the center of gravity is near the poles.  Mr. Little Noory should not have cut off the caller.

ksm32

So the hole at the top would be the earths mouth...hmm. The bottom? well I guess it's just that!.

Tinfoil Hat

One problem with that "map" is that Adm. Byrd flew to the south[/] pole in 1947.

Yorkshire pud

It's one of the more fantastic theories because although the idea that there are holes in the north and south poles no-one has fallen down them, seen them, or photographed them..Maybe "they" have stopped all that "research"?

albrecht

is you listen to the old shows/guests that claim the Hollow Earth theory- they allege that people have seen the hole(s) etc. Some Icelandic or Norwegian sailor? Also some scientific expeditions or fly-overs? A balloonist? I forget the exact details. If you look up "hollow earth" on wikipedia you'll see a lot of stuff about the history. Apparently it has been a "theory" for quite some time.

Juan

Everybody knows The Hole is on the edge of Death Valley

Bigfoot

No shit.  The Nazis set up camp down there and are still operating today. 

They've got the Third (or Fourth?) Reich going on down there.

DarKPenguiN

I am still waiting Brooks Agnews expedition which is always "right around the corner" and never happens.

I fucking LOVE the Hollow Earth stuff. Makes my imagination go wild.

I took up spelunking and have been in some crazy underground caverns as a result of my fascination with this topic.

I do not actually 'believe it' (as Newton envisioned it with an inner sun and all...) but I am certain there are things down in the earth that we can only dream of.Luminescent Caverns filled with strange creatures and alien ecosystems- YEAH!!! Good stuff.

Anyone have any good (preferably VERY LONG) lectures or podcasts about the subject? There isnt nearly enough that I have been able to find. This is probably one of my favorite subjects and I HOPE there is some reality to it because its ...Just...Amazing to think about...

EDIT- @  albrecht: Yes, its been a theory since before Issac newton (Newton published a body of work about it and firmly believed it) and the expanding earth theory makes sense . The whole Pangaea idea makes more sense if the continents were together and slowly parted as the earth expanded due to gravitational forces pulling outword- Leaving a hollow cavity.

LOTS of books on this fascinating subject I could recommend if you are interested.

Again, I am not saying I believe this theory. I just LOVE it.