• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 02, 2016, 10:31:05 AM
I'm sure he'll rise about 1pm, rub the dust out of his piggy little  eyes, switch on the computer and read the email from PayPal that his little wheeze has been rejected.

his claim was actually denied about 3 or 4 days ago.  i just forgot to mention it.  i'm surprised he hasn't done a 30 minute video on the matter.

Nobody

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 02, 2016, 07:24:45 AM
Donation-dollars, fix-my-internet-dollars, my-cats-are-starving-dollars, checks, gift cards, credit cards, money orders and Methodists.

Nice Blazing Saddles reference there.  Too good to let go unremarked. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLpmswBKVN4

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on June 02, 2016, 10:45:51 AM
his claim was actually denied about 3 or 4 days ago.  i just forgot to mention it.  i'm surprised he hasn't done a 30 minute video on the matter.

I suspect the 'techie' idea came to him after PP told him to go fuck himself. He realised in his feeble brain that  PP weren't going to help him get a refund (which he's forgotten about), so he'd see about making the best of a bad job. The 'techie' can confirm what he knew all along: MV tried to rip him off and there is a virus/malware/jar of jam/table leg in the laptop OS. But that will come to nought because if there is a techie, techie will (before passing out), tell him there's nothing wrong with it, and he should buy a Dummies guide to laptops.

Fuck Senda, fucking fuck.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: MV on June 02, 2016, 09:23:54 AM
I forgot to say, PayPal denied his claim.

Can someone file a false claim with no repercussions?
PayPal should boot him.

Nobody

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on June 02, 2016, 11:39:09 AM
Can someone file a false claim with no repercussions?
PayPal should boot him.

It would be an interesting intellectual exercise to know at just what point PayPal decides someone is more trouble than they are worth.  Perhaps their decision making is based on a given account holder filing claims against (or having claims filed against them for) more than, say, 10% of their transactions during a given year?  ???

Who

Quote from: Nobody on June 02, 2016, 11:50:14 AM
It would be an interesting intellectual exercise to know at just what point PayPal decides someone is more trouble than they are worth.  Perhaps their decision making is based on a given account holder filing claims against (or having claims filed against them for) more than, say, 10% of their transactions during a given year?  ???

Amazon will ban customers for life if they return too high a percentage of their purchases.  I can easily imaging PayPal having a similar policy when it comes to nuisance customers.

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/mar/18/banned-by-amazon-returning-faulty-goods-blocked-credit-balance

NXOEED

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2016, 04:33:54 AM
OK I was wrong.

The tech was postponed because of a shopping spree.
In this rather bat shit crazy video we see all the stuff that Senda bought because the first of the month check came. The things he bought are, well just watch this one. I do not often say it, but watch it.

The end result he spent all his money on kielbasa and jam so the tech will wait until he gets his Noory check.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwi3tXVUp_w

It's interesting that I'm watching this. It's literally a dude going through his groceries. I feel like I need to stop before things like this become legitimate entertainment.

But it did manage to solve a mystery. I've always wondered who the hell buys things like Men's Health magazine. I always see it on the stands and wonder why it exists.

Quote from: NXOEED on June 02, 2016, 02:02:35 PM
It's interesting that I'm watching this. It's literally a dude going through his groceries. I feel like I need to stop before things like this become legitimate entertainment.

But it did manage to solve a mystery. I've always wondered who the hell buys things like Men's Health magazine. I always see it on the stands and wonder why it exists.

He buys it for the pictures. Just like the Playgirl calendar hanging above the toilet.

3OctaveFart

It's something an autist would do, spend 12 minutes talking about groceries just purchased.

The Tombstone Pizza was a nice touch.

NXOEED

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2016, 02:16:51 PM
He buys it for the pictures. Just like the Playgirl calendar hanging above the toilet.

for some reason I always just assumed it was something that vapelords bought and read.

I want to see an Iron Chefist challenge.

You are given 1 jar apricot jam, 1 jar pineapple jam, 2 bottles BBQ sauce, 1 bottle of relish, some gold fish crackers, 1 Tombstone pizza and 24 turkey kielbasas. Make a meal!

Jackstar

Quote from: NXOEED on June 02, 2016, 02:41:06 PM
vapelords

... is that a thing now? Holy shit, where is the sign up sheet? I am so in.

NXOEED

Quote from: Jackstar on June 02, 2016, 02:48:46 PM
... is that a thing now? Holy shit, where is the sign up sheet? I am so in.

I can't take credit for it. I saw it on a FB board somewhere a while back. It was accompanied by a pic some bearded dude vaping it up with his "walkman with a straw".

Jackstar

Quote from: NXOEED on June 02, 2016, 02:52:25 PM
some bearded dude vaping it up with his "walkman with a straw".

that moment when you realize you have no idea where the nearest time machine or patent office are

Nobody

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2016, 02:43:54 PM

You are given 1 jar apricot jam, 1 jar pineapple jam, 2 bottles BBQ sauce, 1 bottle of relish, some gold fish crackers, 1 Tombstone pizza and 24 turkey kielbasas. Make a meal!

To clarify: are the folks who take up the challenge obliged to make a meal that can be both eaten and kept down?  Or is it okay if the meal comes up for a return visit later?

Jackstar

Quote from: Nobody on June 02, 2016, 02:57:59 PM
is it okay if the meal comes up for a return visit later?

I hope the rules are clear on this: this would be two meals.

LadyFish

Don't forget the fresh strawberries & the not so frozen anymore Brussels sprouts!

Nobody

Quote from: Jackstar on June 02, 2016, 02:58:52 PM
I hope the rules are clear on this: this would be two meals.

Is that what the experts mean when they say, "stretch your food dollars"?  ???

Quote from: LadyFish on June 02, 2016, 03:01:15 PM
Don't forget the fresh strawberries & the not so frozen anymore Brussels sprouts!

I am sure the Brussels sprouts are once again frozen and will remain frozen for a good long time. He won't eat those.

The Tombstone pizza covered in pineapple jam is long gone.

Who

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2016, 02:16:51 PM

Looks like some sort of FARM calendar.  Maybe Senda is a fan of agriculture?

Nobody

Quote from: Who on June 02, 2016, 03:27:56 PM
Looks like some sort of FARM calendar.  Maybe Senda is a fan of agriculture?

A giveaway from Livestock Breeders' Monthly, perhaps?

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2016, 03:26:01 PM
I am sure the Brussels sprouts are once again frozen and will remain frozen for a good long time. He won't eat those.

The Tombstone pizza covered in pineapple jam is long gone.

Also forgot about the Lean Cuisine spaghetti and meatballs, but likely that was the appetizer Falkie ate while the Tombstone pizza was baking.

Hey wait a goddamn minute.  Every time we tease Senda about being large enough to justify having his own zip code, he comes screaming back with some video saying something like: "For breakfast, I had one cornflake.  For lunch, a raisin.  And for dinner a nice salad with veggies."

Where is any of that shit in your list?  I'm beginning to think Senda lies to us sometimes.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 02, 2016, 04:27:45 PM
Hey wait a goddamn minute.  Every time we tease Senda about being large enough to justify having his own zip code, he comes screaming back with some video saying something like: "For breakfast, I had one cornflake.  For lunch, a raisin.  And for dinner a nice salad with veggies."

Where is any of that shit in your list?  I'm beginning to think Senda lies to us sometimes.

Ever notice when he says that there is always a desert hidden in it?

Like a piece of cake as a reward.

Also, in the video he told us he dined at Taco Bell. 2 tacos and 2 burrito things. How does he get the runs from some chicken but he can digest Taco Bell?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2016, 04:38:35 PM
Like a piece of cake as a reward.

A SMALL piece of cake.  Tiny, even.  You haters never get it right.