• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Roswells, Art

Quote from: venix on May 31, 2016, 11:03:37 PM
My sources tell me that there have been unconfirmed reports of a chefist sighting in  another thread. No word yet as to which thread and whether or not he has permission to post there. There is also no word as to whether he will ever make appearance again in his own thread.

I'll allow him to post here.

chefist

Quote from: venix on May 31, 2016, 11:05:37 PM
The search is over. Chefist has been found safe and sound hiding out in the Art Bell thread. We wish him well whilst he recovers from what must have been one hell of a hangover and ask for privacy in this terrible time. More news as it happens.

Just in...Bdubb has lost his mind...God bless, Bdubb... 8)

venix

Bellgabbers can now breathe a sign of relief as chefist has resumed posting in his thread. The severity of the butthurt cannot be calculated as yet but a full anal probing will reveal whether there is permanent lasting damage. Video later.

Quote from: chefist on May 31, 2016, 11:11:39 PM
Just in...Bdubb has lost his mind...God bless, Bdubb... 8)

chefist

Quote from: venix on May 31, 2016, 11:18:39 PM
Bellgabber can now breathe a sign of relief as chefist has resumed posting in his thread. The severity of the butthurt cannot be calculated as yet but a full anal probing will reveal whether there is permanent lasting damage. Video later.

Bdubb sad...poor Bdubb

jazmunda

I found it!!!!!!

God help me I think I've spent too much time in the Falkie vortex.

Presenting the story of the putrid chickens.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 02, 2015, 08:46:13 AM
Paid for my new glasses and a set of frames. Cost me $240 instead of the $160 I was quoted last month.
Noory emailed me that he's looking forward to seeing me today.
Kathy gave me these 2 whole chicken that were frozen & I thawed them and cooked them. They must have been from Satan's Farms rather than Foster's Farms. I've been sick for 2 days with bile, nausea and sounds from both ends that I have never heard. Maybe my Mother sent them from hell & my butt is possessed. Even stomach flu wasn't this bad.
Headed out for Santa Cruz after we go to Walmart and get pepto bis oil and Drammamine. The stuff laughed at DiGas. I ate a pint of Chunky Monkey and that stopped the bile.
I have no desire to eat chicken for a long time.
No wi fi of the event. Went to AT & T & they said it takes 2 days to unlock IPhone. TMobile wants a $400 deposit for their crummy $40 a month payment which is outrageous. No time to go to Apple Store to unlock.
Will save it up after Kathy move.

chefist

Quote from: jaz on May 31, 2016, 11:30:50 PM
I found it!!!!!!

Sounds like he probably didn't cook them to the proper temperature.

I found it!!!!!!

Chicken is Sendas nemesis. The chicken stories are plentiful and they always end with fudgy undies.
I even asked him on a podcast about his weakness of chicken.
It is always the chicken.

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on May 31, 2016, 11:33:18 PM

I think he must have been impatient after the thawing.

jazmunda

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 31, 2016, 11:37:19 PM
Chicken is Sendas nemesis. The chicken stories are plentiful and they always end with fudgy undies.
I even asked him on a podcast about his weakness of chicken.
It is always the chicken.

That poor toilet.

or the fact he ate two whole chickens....

Quote from: Crash Folly on May 31, 2016, 11:39:36 PM

Somewhere Tommee is polishing Falkies' next monthly minute, the one they'll have him to read when his is rejected again.

Quote from: Crash Folly on May 31, 2016, 11:39:36 PM

Who gets explosive diarrhea and thinks devouring a pint of Chunky Monkey should help?

Quote from: jaz on May 31, 2016, 11:39:15 PM
That poor toilet.

Have you seen the volume of toilet paper that he keeps in the bathroom.
Shelves and shelves of toilet paper and a lone bowl of soup.

Yorkshire pud

This particular chicken saga was commented on widely at the time. The overwhelming view, was that a), they weren't defrosted b), they were under cooked c) the greedy bastard sees nothing wrong in eating two whole chickens at one sitting, and d), see 'c'.

Is the cunt dead yet?

I found it!!!!!!

I remember George telling us a story about spicy chicken soup from a church or soup kitchen. He  said he will never get the spicy chicken soup again, as it Upset his stomach 🍲

Quote from: Hollow Man on May 31, 2016, 06:18:38 PM
What, like the gang-rape supposedly visited upon him in the county jail by those dastardly negroes?

There was one lone African-American male in the cell with George and the group of perpetrators,  and that young man was the only one who refused to participate.

If George really was the racist that posters like Who like to claim that he is, he probably would have left that point out of the recounting of that horrific night.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: NXOEED on May 31, 2016, 01:48:52 PM
It's alright. I'm never aware either. I often come in not knowing exactly what's going on, make a general statement about what I think about things directly or indirectly related to the subject, then get called an idiot for not knowing what the fuck I'm talking about. 9 times out of 10 I'm just looking for conversation, because everybody has disappeared and I don't know where the hell they went. Maybe they died, or maybe they just moved away. It's probably insane that I'm even attempting casual conversation here. But I like to think I can just pop in and say things, and the person who posts directly underneath me will end up being my best friend some day.

I'll be your best.. I know most of the "insider"  stuff.. nothing to be proud about.. .. except don't get the bdubb references. Did quit in a huff?   Pissed off that MV let's this place evolve into something he didn't like? Or that MV fired the last bunch of Blabcasters?

F'in Praise MV eh

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 01, 2016, 01:03:44 AM
There was one lone African-American male in the cell with George and the group of perpetrators,  and that young man was the only one who refused to participate.

If George really was the racist that posters like Who like to claim that he is, he probably would have left that point out of the recounting of that horrific night.

There is one question I want to ask but it is slightly offensive. I will be delicate.
When the men deflowered Georges balloon knot did he get cream pied? Or did they shoot the baby batter on the small of his back?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 31, 2016, 01:08:52 PM
Think so? I think Noory and/or Tommy have played a blinder on Fat cunt. He'll lap up what they tell him (and they know it); he smells 'fame' and 'fortune' and even if they did suggest 'for your own protection George', to take down the more controversial videos, he wouldn't. Because if they were okay to give him a 'contract' when they were there, why is it different now? No; the arrogant, idiotic, blindingly un-self aware whale shite rectum, has the capacity to be discrete and judicious in his revelations, the same as a retarded chimp would.

Noory gets a lot of stick about his show, but he sure knows how to deal with those that cross him in a public venue. He's patient; calculating, and I would imagine with his resources, well capable of playing the long game for minuscule investment. Senda hasn't a clue what is going to befall him, he's just in the fools paradise he's invented by himself. Sooner he does fall off the cliff the better the world will be.

I get your drift.. about Dave can play the long game. I doubt he is playing his game to get even with George for all his negativity. His game is to use Geroge to get at Bellgab and the negativity that has been directed towards him. Dave sits backs and laughs when everyone gets upset at Geroge. Watching Bellgabers get upset,  is Dave's game and he get satisfaction when he can help it along by stirring the pot.. via buying new glasses... the interview ...1 minute of fame.
I applaud Dave .. he knows the joke is on YOU....

Praise Dave

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 31, 2016, 01:21:57 PM
Whatever else one thinks of Noory, you can hardly blame him for pulling the wings off of Senda one by one, considering the shit that Senda said about him in the past.  Senda is utterly unaware of the cornholing that is taking place, which just makes it that much more awful wonderful.

See my post above.. Dave understands there is no harm to Georgetown with appearing to help him.. George will be George without Dave's minuscule offerings of help. Dave understands he actually  helps George, he gives him a much needed ego boost. He counters all the senseless obsessions heaped on George daily on Bellgab .
George is Dave's harmless  foil or at times a false protagonists that he uses to get Bellgabbers 'goat'  .. Dave's  joke on is you (us/Bellgab). not George..

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2016, 01:32:55 AM
I get your drift.. about Dave can play the long game. I doubt he is playing his game to get even with George for all his negativity. His game is to use Geroge to get at Bellgab and the negativity that has been directed towards him. Dave sits backs and laughs when everyone gets upset at Geroge. Watching Bellgabers get upset,  is Dave's game and he get satisfaction when he can help it along by stirring the pot.. via buying new glasses... the interview ...1 minute of fame.
I applaud Dave .. he knows the joke is on YOU....

Praise Dave

Are you playing the same joke when you buy him cat food or pay his cable bill?

I do get the idea of giving George a gift as a joke. I gave him a the worst pizza out there to see if he had restraint to not eat on the air. It got laughs.

Did the cat food get laughs that I missed?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 01, 2016, 01:56:43 AM
Are you playing the same joke when you buy him cat food or pay his cable bill?

I do get the idea of giving George a gift as a joke. I gave him a the worst pizza out there to see if he had restraint to not eat on the air. It got laughs.

Did the cat food get laughs that I missed?

I never paid George's cable bill nor gave him money for cat food.. I made a few small gifts with no strings attached.. His reasons for requesting it are no concern of mine. I do try to give George a much needed ego boost when requests are made with 'his' creative rationalizations.. ie gas money/travel expenses for the Dave interview.  And that was a Loan .. which he paid back.

Nope I don't play Dave's game to even the score with Bellgab. I have no "issues" with Bellgab I enjoy most everyone and everything MV has created  ..nor play your pizza type game, I could never do that..I'd buy him the best pizza same as I'd do for anyone  . I help George with a few donations when he asks me..the same I'd do for anyone..  and the tee shirt offer was truly meant to give George a hand up.. I do understand that George will be George.. There is no changing him with thousands of pages of "helpful" advice. Nor would I ever draw him in one day pretending to be his friend and the next day play him the fool. George is Bellgab's Christ like figure.. can make him into whatever 'we' individually want him to be. .. to satisfy 'our' needs.
It is kind of cool ..watching how George is always the 'go-to' guy..I do enjoy watching how that story unfolds..and the creativity

Praise George

Faith Hope Love

jazmunda

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 31, 2016, 11:55:42 PM
Have you seen the volume of toilet paper that he keeps in the bathroom.
Shelves and shelves of toilet paper and a lone bowl of soup.

Don't make me look for that video. My eyes. They burn.  :P

Quote from: jaz on June 01, 2016, 02:25:03 AM
Here is just one of the videos of his bathroom. It is not the one that he shows a bowl of soup sitting there nor the one that he films Kathy's bare ass. But it is a hell of a lot of toilet paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol261m-Ftbw

whoozit

Quote from: jaz on June 01, 2016, 02:25:03 AM
Bleach will help.  Actually instant relief as the sting from the bleach is less than that of watching Falkie videos.

MAX

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 01, 2016, 01:15:52 AM
There is one question I want to ask but it is slightly offensive. I will be delicate.
When the men deflowered Georges balloon knot did he get cream pied? Or did they shoot the baby batter on the small of his back?

There is no "small of his back"