• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2019, 09:39:55 AM
Name calling without explaining what you mean or backing up your argument?! I’m disappointed, fam. You’re better than that. :(

I get your point, but I'll allow it in this case.

Lilith

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 28, 2019, 09:59:49 AM
I'm sure they will also cover the large number of people bilked out of their life saving by hucksters pushing bullshit treatments on desperate cancer victims.

Wouldn't that be refreshing?

Lilith

This is the image Richard is talking about.

The volcanic plume is supposed to be 8 to 10 miles high.

expat

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2019, 11:30:38 PM

ikr?

I get it now, the show was an advertising magnet. Lisa Lyon prolly pitched every peddlar of "nutriceuticals" out there saying "You might want to buy some time on this show. A lot of desperate people with incurable cancer will be tuning in for sure."

ItsOver

Quote from: expat on June 29, 2019, 07:30:25 AM
I get it now, the show was an advertising magnet. Lisa Lyon prolly pitched every peddlar of "nutriceuticals" out there saying "You might want to buy some time on this show. A lot of desperate people with incurable cancer will be tuning in for sure."

"That's true!"

AvDaBr

Quote from: brig on June 29, 2019, 09:46:38 AM

From cancer to Connie Willis... this thread is going in the wrong direction currently.  Should I be concerned I'm starting to miss Jimmy Church?  What's the deal with him anyway?

ItsOver

Quote from: AvDaBr on June 29, 2019, 12:02:55 PM

From cancer to Connie Willis... this thread is going in the wrong direction currently.  Should I be concerned I'm starting to miss Jimmy Church?  What's the deal with him anyway?
Ha!  It's getting pretty bad when Yimmy Church looks good.  Chuckles the clown Willis is annoying and is pretty much a one trick pony, with one bigfoot show after another.  Yuck.

She is the absolute dumbest person I've ever heard host a nationally aired radio show, the hillbilly accent sure doesn't help her. She spent the first 10 minutes shilling her pay membership site and her other 'services'. Then a rambling soliloquy about men who have special relationships for years and decades with their sasquatches, insinuating in her idiotic giggle trash way that the relationship with BigFoot could be sexual.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 29, 2019, 11:39:01 PM
She is the absolute dumbest person I've ever heard host a nationally aired radio show, the hillbilly accent sure doesn't help her. She spent the first 10 minutes shilling her pay membership site and her other 'services'. Then a rambling soliloquy about men who have special relationships for years and decades with their sasquatches, insinuating in her idiotic giggle trash way that the relationship with BigFoot could be sexual.

One of the radio shows had a woman who wrote "Bigfoot Erotica" as a guest a few years back.  The title she seemed most proud of was something like "Cumming with Bigfoot."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 30, 2019, 10:15:03 AM
One of the radio shows had a woman who wrote "Bigfoot Erotica" as a guest a few years back.  The title she seemed most proud of was something like "Cumming with Bigfoot."

Size queen or animal lover?  The world wonders.

AvDaBr

Quote from: brig on June 30, 2019, 08:24:09 AM

QuoteShould I be concerned I'm starting to miss Jimmy Church?  What's the deal with him anyway?

Well crap, I had to open my big mouth...err fingers.  I honestly had no idea that Church was going to host tonight.  Where's Knapp?  On the bright side, every show Church hosts is one that Willis, Noory, or Garr isn't.

ItsOver

Quote from: AvDaBr on June 30, 2019, 10:48:54 AM
Well crap, I had to open my big mouth...err fingers.  I honestly had no idea that Church was going to host tonight.  Where's Knapp?  On the bright side, every show Church hosts is one that Willis, Noory, or Garr isn't.
Yeah, a little surprised to see Yimmy hosting tonight, instead of Knapp.  He must be taking a break in advance of The 4th.  I didn't listen to Knapp the last time he was on, so I don't know if he announced his absence for tonight in advance.

Morgus

Tonight is a rare fifth Sunday of the month, so its a wildcard host night.

Dateline

Quote from: Morgus on June 30, 2019, 03:02:18 PM

Thank you Coast, I will get plenty of sleep tonight without Norry's  "My Pillow".

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 30, 2019, 10:34:42 AM
Size queen or animal lover?  The world wonders.
Definitely "monster" category.

A Noory 'My Pillow' stained personally by George with black hair dye would make a nice addition to Coast's online gift shop. 'Tommy, Lisa, let's see if we can get this done ok?'

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on June 30, 2019, 03:02:18 PM
Ah!  Thanks, Morgus.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 30, 2019, 11:37:59 PM
A Noory 'My Pillow' stained personally by George with black hair dye would make a nice addition to Coast's online gift shop. 'Tommy, Lisa, let's see if we can get this done ok?'
Ha!  Nailed it.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2019, 10:45:58 AM
Pass.

#MeToo

I don't mind.  I'd rather listen to MV's stream of old GabCasts, SpecSheets, Trainwrecks and such.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch spins one of his ‘I met a celebrity’ stories. At ‘one of my jaunts this weekend’ he spots Russell Crowe coming into the hotel. Joorch says ‘Russell Crowe! I love your work!’ He claims Crowe stopped, peered at him and said ‘You’re the Ancient Aliens guy, aren’t you? Do you have a card?’ ‘What an amazing guy’, declares Joorch. ‘Maybe we can get him on the show.’

Breaking News: It is believed that Russell Crowe has just booked a flight to Boston.

Lilith

Callers with Gerald, after the break folks!

Quote from: brig on July 01, 2019, 11:58:54 PM
Callers with Gerald, after the break folks!

After the 50th commercial. Or is it up to 100 in this hour? The good part is that means less George.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 01, 2019, 11:40:46 PM
Joorch spins one of his ‘I met a celebrity’ stories. At ‘one of my jaunts this weekend’ he spots Russell Crowe coming into the hotel. Joorch says ‘Russell Crowe! I love your work!’ He claims Crowe stopped, peered at him and said ‘You’re the Ancient Aliens guy, aren’t you? Do you have a card?’ ‘What an amazing guy’, declares Joorch. ‘Maybe we can get him on the show.’

Breaking News: It is believed that Russell Crowe has just booked a flight to Boston.

Crowe was drunk and through the haze he thought Giorgio Tsoukalos was speaking to him.