• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The most-obviously mentally ill guests

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, December 25, 2010, 12:30:12 PM

coaster

Quote from: HAL 9000 on June 20, 2012, 03:55:44 AM

http://disclosureproject.org/monetary.shtml

For only 5,000 (or more) a month he lets you play make believe with the pretend title of 'founder'. Im jumping all over that. you don't see deals like that anymore.

Anyone coming on and subjecting themselves to George Noory or Ian Punnett is insane.  Unless they were to stupid to check to see what they were getting themselves into.

Sardondi

Quote from: HAL 9000 on June 19, 2012, 12:27:28 AM...One guest, however, stands out as being genuinely mentally ill:

John Lear

Oh, hell yes. There have been any number of delusional, crazy people on C2C; probably more who are con-men and liars. But Lear's pathology stands out to me because it was so downright mean-spirited. His craziness manifested as particularly cruel behavior, in that the special revelation he shared with us was so spectacularly horrible and hellish. As I recall it was that aliens are more evil than we can know, and have run thew world for over 50 years, stealing about 10% of the earth's population for cruel testing; there is no God, but our souls will exist after death to power some other beings; there is no hope, this is as good as it's ever going to be, and we have nothing to look forward to but despair and terror. Sweet guy.

You know, Art Bell has a lot to answer for because of his championing of this paranoid schizophrenic.

MV/Liberace!

did anyone mention billy meier evangelist michael horn yet?  i seriously want to punch that guy in the face.

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on June 26, 2012, 04:02:15 PM
did anyone mention billy meier evangelist michael horn yet?  i seriously want to punch that guy in the face.

a penis with ears if there ever was one

Oh yeah. John Lear is by far the craziest functional human being out there. Scientists should study him.

His last appearance with John B. Wells hosting was so bizarre and disconnected I had to stop listening to it halfway through.

Never did finish it. Can't believe they keep having him back on.

Sardondi

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln on June 30, 2012, 06:32:19 PM
Oh yeah. John Lear is by far the craziest functional human being out there. Scientists should study him.

His last appearance with John B. Wells hosting was so bizarre and disconnected I had to stop listening to it halfway through.

Never did finish it. Can't believe they keep having him back on.

I agree (see my screeching diatribe contra Lear, above). I think maybe they keep having him on because he can still attract listeners. And I think listeners tune in because of a variation of the car-crash-voyeurs theory: that people will watch a disaster if only to get a distant sense of The Horror, and so vicariously experience a frisson of giggling terror pretending that they were the ones who suffered that horrible fate...

I wonder whatever happened to Kathleen Keating?

Juan

Juan

I guess the photos frightened me so much, I didn't look further.

stevesh

Quote from: 999 on July 02, 2012, 11:24:29 PM
I wonder whatever happened to Kathleen Keating?

All four of her websites listed on the C2C website are MIA, so I'd guess the Antichrist finally got her.

John Smith

Dr. Bruce Goldberg comes to mind ;D. Goldberg has that unmistakable "making sh*t up as he goes along" air about him, and he is constantly plugging his crap on the show.

3OctaveFart

-- Glynnis McCants (whom I also feel is a dude ... not that there's anything wrong with that)
-- John Titor's lawyer (this was a time good interviewing skills really would have helped George)

Quote from: MV on June 26, 2012, 04:02:15 PM
LMAO!!!

Joye Pugh, the wingnut who claimed that Prince William would be unveiled as the antichrist at the Olympics, and the Olympic route somehow proved it. According to Dr Joye, Prince William is the cloned image of the shroud of Turin, hence the antichrist.

For this, I give her the coveted 5 wingnuts rating:  :o :o :o :o :o

ItsOver

Major "Dr. Doom" Ed Dames has always sounded more than just a little removed from reality, including his fascination with "The Kill Shot," that's always just around the corner.

Rasputin

Douglas Deitrich. Its no surprise to me that Wells keep having this turd back on. He's crazy enough to make Hoagland sound normal.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: Rasputin on August 21, 2012, 02:25:40 AM
Douglas Deitrich... He's crazy enough to make Hoagland sound normal.
Ra-ra Ras-pu-tin ~~
And don't forget that Dietrich's "Coast career" started by him being a chronic caller.   I guess persistence pays off, especially if the object of your persistence is desperate for guests.
I remembered the weird-accented halting staccato of the guy named Douglas in San Francisco (?) the second time I heard him call in to try to shoehorn whatever the night's topic was into something to do with some Army colonel who was supposedly a Satanist and who Dietrich had encountered while doing the oh-so-esoteric work of document-disposal at an Army base in California.    And ya see, Dougie telling us that he was a Russian linguist for the military necessarily gives him ultimate credibility and authority.   Or something.   According to him.

I heard him call in fairly recently and show that he thought he was now authorized to direct the show.   He followed his initial spurt of comments / questions to the guest with something like "and then I'll have some more questions after you answer those"  but the host (and it might even have been Noory) just shut that down with a "no, we won't have time for that."  Dougie sounded disappointed with his "oh."

stevesh

Quote from: Ben Shockley on August 21, 2012, 02:57:28 AM

I heard him call in fairly recently and show that he thought he was now authorized to direct the show.   He followed his initial spurt of comments / questions to the guest with something like "and then I'll have some more questions after you answer those"  but the host (and it might even have been Noory) just shut that down with a "no, we won't have time for that."  Dougie sounded disappointed with his "oh."

I remember that. The guy actually thought he was going to be on for the whole segment, rather than as a 60-second first-hour 'expert'. Everything that leaves his mouth is total bullshit.

Zircon

Ben, in an exchange from awhile back you indicated I might have a different feeling towards you (negative) if I read a post by you about me in a different thread. Can you direct me to that thread and post number? Thanks in advance.

Juan

#1 on the list - John Lear - is on the stream right now.

Rasputin

When I heard him talking about how the Japanese really won WWII, and stopped the Russians by dropping a Nuke, I almost puked from laughing.

The really sad thing is, Wells keeps having this guy on for some reason.

Julius

Quote from: Rasputin on August 22, 2012, 07:29:42 PM
When I heard him talking about how the Japanese really won WWII, and stopped the Russians by dropping a Nuke, I almost puked from laughing.

The really sad thing is, Wells keeps having this guy on for some reason.

How about his take on Roswell? That the whole incident was actually a war atrocity committed against Asians by the American government. I also love his rehashing of long ago discredited Satanic abuse stories from the 1980s, but he's not the only nutter dredging that old crap up, and I don't understand why so many crackpots are revisiting these old hoaxes again...

Rasputin

Because in todays world, people keep eating that shit up and go back for more.

And we wonder why we get idiots and fools for our elected officials. :o