• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The most-obviously mentally ill guests

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, December 25, 2010, 12:30:12 PM

Sy-Klone

Quote from: Michael V. on December 26, 2010, 04:01:38 AM
i've attached the george green show where the arse log gets kicked off early.  it happens at about one hour and 25 minutes into the file. take special note of the bumper tune art uses to go out... and then AGAIN to come back in.  CLASSIC!!

Thank you SO much for posting this!

This was amazing. It made my night. If you have any more especially great shows with ludicrous guests (like the Dallas Thompson one referenced above), I'd love to hear 'em.

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on January 06, 2011, 12:50:40 AM
Awww man. Looked through my archives, found a great one. This one is classic.

Rick Straussman is on to talk about DMT, the "spirit molecule."

From the 1st instance of him opening his mouth, you can tell this interview is going nowhere, fast.

He sounds like he's really burnt out, then like he took a rip of Ak-47, RIGHT before Art went to his line. Art even ask him if he's OK a few times. Stumbling and stammering, this was one for the record books, considering what the guest was to talk about...

<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/?5x18lz36n295nx2"></a>

Thanks for posting this. Pretty entertaining. I felt bad for the guy. Seems like he only really had a stuttering problem.

Would be interested in checking those other ones out.

He sounded really burned out - REALLY burned out. However, I think the source of his difficulties in large part were actually a stuttering problem.

That having been said, Art was totally right to pull him off the air. The guy clearly couldn't handle himself on the radio for three-four hours.

Just noticing this thread now.  Any chance anyone can post a link here for the george green show, or to the artaudio google group?  Much obliged...

anagrammy

Quote from: Vatar on January 05, 2011, 01:33:24 PM
Dr. Lorain Day is by far the most insane she is promoting pan-veganizm as a cure for all disease.  Everyone knows that the perfect food is the Alien nutrient slurry that we were fed right after the Grays genetically engineered us.

...in the spacecraft "Garden of Eden" before Satan unstitched our lips and showed us how you could chew an apple.  Slurry-bad, Apple-good. We knew good and evil!

Anagrammy

anagrammy

One of my favorites was the publisher of a book about a priest who invented a time machine, which he used to take pictures of past important events, oh like say, THE CRUCIFIXION!  I loved Art's reply when the guy said the good friar had taken a photo of Jesus when viewing him on the cross.  Art says W H A T ???? and you can just see the cigarette fall from his lips and the chair fall forward.  Then the guy says, like a legal disclaimer, "I should really tell you it's been proved a fraud." 

Art's handling of this was classic.  He says "Wait a minute. He falsified a photograph of Jesus Christ?  Well if the photo's a lie, the whole thing is a lie....right?

The guy answered with one of those rib-tickling convoluted explanations like teenagers give:

"It wasn't really falsified, you see, a nun saw the image of Jesus on the Cross at a small church in the Bulgarian mountains and she had a vision of the crucifixion earlier, and she said the image exactly matched what she saw in her vision, so she and Father Emmett saw the same thing you see, and she went home and painted it."

Anagrammy

I always liked the pseudo science guys, like John Hutchison, zero point energy, a number of the Tesla disciples, etc.  For an idea of how out there John Hutchison is, check out his website.   This is a shot of the balcony of his apartment - imagine having him as a neighbour!

Or this great picture of Mr. Hutchison himself...

b_dubb

http://www.drboylan.com/

the web site of tonight's (2/4/11) guest.  star seed children anthropology.  i thought ologies were supposed to be based on evidence and stuff.  you know ... facts.

worst web site i've seen in ... um ... ever

RedHeadRoller

Dr. Boylan is a really nice guy. I've talked to him several times.

Anyway the most lunatic guest(s) i've ever heard was when Ian got stuck interviewing those two elf/gnome guys? The one who said that the elves work at Starbucks and like extra change because it is shiney. And if you could just leave a penny here and there in your bushes the elves will pick them up because they like gold things. Yadda Yadda. They just went on and on for ages.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Vatar on January 05, 2011, 01:33:24 PM
Everyone knows that the perfect food is the Alien nutrient slurry that we were fed right after the Grays genetically engineered us.
haha

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 01, 2011, 11:11:16 PM
Just noticing this thread now.  Any chance anyone can post a link here for the george green show, or to the artaudio google group?  Much obliged...
artaudio | Google Groups

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 02, 2011, 12:33:36 AM
Or this great picture of Mr. Hutchison himself...

i hope that picture was taken like 10 years ago... because if it wasn't, his computer is a piece of shit running internet explorer 6.

... Dallas Thompson would be up there I think (show is on the stream now).
... Nancy Lieder

HorrorRetro

I'm listening to the Dallas Thompson stream right now lol.  Yeah, he's a wee bit unstable. 

I'd say Hoaxland.  Yes, he's a shyster, but I think he's also delusional.  He suffers from delusions of reference and grandeur.  He obviously has narcissistic personality disorder.  None of these excuse his deceptions, but they sure do explain a lot.

Gina

coaster

I've been listening to the Dallas Thompson show. he may not be crazy, but he is full of shit. but so are the majority of guests on coast.

HAL 9000

I'd classify the overwhelming majority of guests as being nothing more than charlatans and hucksters, taking advantage of the stupidity and gullibility of the masses to part with their money, with the hope that there is something more to their existence than what is observable and scientifically replicable.

One guest, however, stands out as being genuinely mentally ill:

John Lear

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HAL 9000 on June 19, 2012, 12:27:28 AM

One guest, however, stands out as being genuinely mentally ill:

John Lear

oh HELL YES.  this is another of the guests that art tended to cozy up to at any opportunity, and it always bothered me.

stevesh

The question has to be 'does [guest's name] actually believe what he/she is presenting ?' If so, there are a lot of mentally ill guests, but I think most are frauds, including all the mediums, psychics and the Numbers Lady.

Nancy Lieder, I think, is crazy and actually believes she's channeling aliens.

texaskdog

Quote from: HorrorRetro on June 18, 2012, 10:29:16 PM
I'm listening to the Dallas Thompson stream right now lol.  Yeah, he's a wee bit unstable. 

I'd say Hoaxland.  Yes, he's a shyster, but I think he's also delusional.  He suffers from delusions of reference and grandeur.  He obviously has narcissistic personality disorder.  None of these excuse his deceptions, but they sure do explain a lot.

Gina

Just you wait until the city on the other side of the moon & Mars are discovered!

b_dubb

Frys Girl

1. Richard C. Hoagland

2. Sean David Morton

Pathological liars supreme.

Eddie Coyle

Brother Michael Diamond and Steven Greer have severe delusions of grandeur with a persecution complex.

Rasputin

HAL 9000

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 19, 2012, 09:18:49 AMBrother Michael Diamond and Steven Greer have severe delusions of grandeur with a persecution complex.

I've got some big-time information on this fucker Greer. I have one phone call or email yet to make, to provide "full disclosure" on this prick (been putting it off for 2 years). It doesn't hurt that he lives near me - he's hidden much of his money/wealth in his wife's name, yet begs for donations:

http://disclosureproject.org/monetary.shtml

More when I have access to my original data, and his potentially fraudulent medical claims.

Just FYI: I have a particular interest in asswipes like Roger Leir and Steven Greer in that, we're all in the same general field, giving me a bit of an edge on confirming their collective asshatness.

Frys Girl

Quote from: HAL 9000 on June 20, 2012, 03:55:44 AM
I've got some big-time information on this fucker Greer. I have one phone call or email yet to make, to provide "full disclosure" on this prick (been putting it off for 2 years). It doesn't hurt that he lives near me - he's hidden much of his money/wealth in his wife's name, yet begs for donations:

http://disclosureproject.org/monetary.shtml

More when I have access to my original data, and his potentially fraudulent medical claims.

Just FYI: I have a particular interest in asswipes like Roger Leir and Steven Greer in that, we're all in the same general field, giving me a bit of an edge on confirming their collective asshatness.
Your talents need to be put to use as expat's are..... start a blog debunking all these clowns on Coast to Toast AM. George Noory will have some splaining to do.