• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2015, 06:10:46 PM
Hoagie has style.  Hoagie has class.  Casual or formal, he's "got the look."

Shouldn't there be a Hoagie cologne out by now?  Visage de Mars?

I wish I had a clip of that night Hoagland thanked Bellgab for curing his sinus headache and gave us a huge BRAAAPS! It was like the king of all Braaps.

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 06:00:16 PM
He's off the clock...try again tomorrow... 8)

You know... you're sort of a, um... jackass.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 14, 2015, 06:11:37 PM
That and we Hoaglims are upset at the City of Miami and/or the State of Fla not completely restoring the magic, ancient Miami Circle so we can do some Bulova watch measurements at the center of it.
I like it.  Did anyone mess with Hoagie on the French Riviera?  Maybe we could do a crusade cruise to Miami, Chichen Itza, then a nice long recovery cruise to the Mediterranean.  There is no sacrifice we won't make for our leader!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 06:00:16 PM
He's off the clock...try again tomorrow... 8)

Yes I understand
Correct Timing IS everything.

AppealPlay

I want Art to interview the two members of the TELAH Foundation who are the fortunate people chosen by Applewhite to stay behind and spread the word about Heaven's Gate.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on September 14, 2015, 06:11:37 PM
That and we Hoaglims are upset at the City of Miami and/or the State of Fla not completely restoring the magic, ancient Miami Circle so we can do some Bulova watch measurements at the center of it.

Unforgivable. Obviously we'll need to acquire nuclear weapons to deal with Florida. Death to Florida!

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 06:16:59 PM
Unforgivable. Obviously we'll need to acquire nuclear weapons to deal with Florida. Death to Florida!
Aren't they one of our 57 states?  Oh, hell, who cares.  Nuke them for Hoagie! 19.5!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2015, 06:15:22 PM
I like it.  Did anyone mess with Hoagie on the French Riviera?  Maybe we could do a crusade cruise to Miami, Chichen Itza, then a nice long recovery cruise to the Mediterranean.  There is no sacrifice we won't make for our leader!
We Hoaglims should charter or buy a plane and paint it with Hoagland's visage (like Iron Maiden does with their plane) and then fly around the world to various sacred or ancient spots and take measurements with Bulovas with Hoagland acting both as tour-guide and leader. The stewardess's pre-flight spiel would involve descriptions of "torsion" with regard to seat-belt use. All flights take-off and descend at 19.5 degrees.

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 06:14:13 PM
You know... you're sort of a, um... jackass.

LOL...sophisticated debating skills!  8)

Mild Bill

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 06:12:04 PM
I didn't know any people who got screwed up over Hale-Bopp. I DID know some people who wasted several years and lost some tens of thousands of dollars over "Planet X".

Exactly how much money did you lose and how many years did you waste?

trostol

so i skipped like 6 pages.please tell me i didnt miss anything more then an arguement lol

jerry

I do believe I see arcologies in those twinkling eyes   :o

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2015, 06:19:03 PM
Aren't they one of our 57 states?  Oh, hell, who cares.  Nuke them for Hoagie! 19.5!

LOL most forget that gem! Florida is great...in the winter...I just can't handle that humidity!

albrecht

Quote from: Mild Bill on September 14, 2015, 06:24:35 PM
Exactly how much money did you lose and how many years did you waste?
It is like nobody has heard the phrase caveat emptor and if people are too stupid to believe everything they here than they either deserved to this that money or should have the money managed by a trust or something.

chefist

Quote from: jerry on September 14, 2015, 06:25:46 PM
I do believe I see arcologies in those twinkling eyes   :o

LOL...I feel an archology growing!

inuk2600

I'll buy it only if it's bold and pungent. The catch line can be "Smell bigger than the Olympus Mons".

Btw this new Hoaglam religion is fascinating. I'm guessing a Hoaglamist is a radicalized Hoaglim.

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on September 14, 2015, 06:24:43 PM
so i skipped like 6 pages.please tell me i didnt miss anything more then an arguement lol
Not much.  Other than the Inuit are lying bastards and we're organizing a holy crusade cruise to strike vengeance for our leader, Hoagie.  19.5!

chefist

Quote from: inuk2600 on September 14, 2015, 06:27:47 PM
I'll buy it only if it's bold and pungent. The catch line can be "Smell bigger than the Olympus Mons".

Btw this new Hoaglam religion is fascinating. I'm guessing a Hoaglamist is a radicalized Hoaglim.

LOL "Old Hoagie"...who will do the PhotoShop?  ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ItsOver on September 14, 2015, 05:53:27 PM
I hope we don't find out tonight crop circles are done by the Inuits.  Oh, the horror.

Didn't you catch Art's show that solved the crop circle mystery?
Crop circles are made by inter-dimensional Bigfoots stomping around in a Mosh Pit.

Bigfoots are so last-century, come on, who listens to Duran Duran anymore?

(Smiley face needs SV assistance.... plural Bigfoots or Bigfeet?)

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on September 14, 2015, 06:24:43 PM
Oh, in case you hadn't noticed.  We're nuking Florida.  Sorry, I forgot.

TigerLily

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 06:16:59 PM
For many reasons. Been 19.5ing Hoagie and he is the real deal. At first I thought he was too much RCH and not enough guest (i.e. Nick Redfern). But he is definitely evolving and I like his conversation style. I do miss the braap-chair but at least he still has the hoag-phone.  Just wish I was more dissolute so I could hang on and join the toasty toasts live.

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 06:27:43 PM
LOL...I feel an archology growing!
Very Freudian of you

starrmtn001

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 06:06:38 PM
OK... so if Art says to "listen carefully", as if he's about to say something important, it's to be taken as meaningless filler?
If you're just tuning in to the "One Upsmanship" game, Mebee has the ball.  He shoots!  And . . . he . . . . . . misses!  The game is going hot 'n heavy folks and it's far from over! ;D ;D ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 14, 2015, 06:34:28 PM
Art Bell Rocks!

As of late that seems to be debatable ... But I'm sure Art will appreciate your support!

Would you like to join the cult?

ItsOver

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2015, 06:35:05 PM
Didn't you catch Art's show that solved the crop circle mystery?
Crop circles are made by inter-dimensional Bigfoots stomping around in a Mosh Pit.

Bigfoots are so last-century, come on, who listens to Duran Duran anymore?

(Smiley face needs SV assistance.... plural Bigfoots or Bigfeet?)
Yeah, but Art's probably misleading us.  If you can't trust Art to check-out the Inuits, you just never know.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: TigerLily on September 14, 2015, 06:35:58 PM
For many reasons. Been 19.5ing Hoagie and he is the real deal. At first I thought he was too much RCH and not enough guest (i.e. Nick Redfern). But he is definitely evolving and I like his conversation style. I do miss the braap-chair but at least he still has the hoag-phone.  Just wish I was more dissolute so I could hang on and join the toasty toasts live.

He did, he improved and dialed his style in nicely. Rossy and Hoagland have the show running like a well-oiled machine now. It's the perfect follow-up after Art's show.

He's been replacing the braaps and the hoag-phone with funny stories. Sordid mars crabs, naked maidens, going to death metal clubs, it's funny as hell.

starrmtn001

Ooh, sounds intriguing.  Are, you, going to wear it?  Hmmmm??? ;)