• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 09:56:24 AM
Wow... so nobody can make any criticism of anything Art does without being accused of being with the enemy? Wow... cult much?

Please refer to one of your quotes since you signed up on Aug. 10 that is in anyway positive about Art or MITD...I did not find any...

Mebee

Quote from: TigerLily on September 14, 2015, 09:55:21 AM
Unfortunately, so true.  I think political talk radio is the worst culprit. it's SOP for the Fox "News" nuts, but others see the ratings and jump on the fear-mongering bandwagon.

But Art and also George Knapp always seem to call BS on the current flavor-of-the-month conspiracy theory, i.e. Jade helm, Planet X and many, many others.  Bravo Art, for not pandering to the conspiracy nuts but willing to investigate them a bit like the September "sumthing's happeneen" current scare.

Yes. I have respected Art for his more centered and somewhat skeptical approach. I think he makes a mistake if he sacrifices his PERSONAL credibility.

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 09:58:30 AM
Yes. I have respected Art for his more centered and somewhat skeptical approach. I think he makes a mistake if he sacrifices his PERSONAL credibility.

Another negative post...still looking for one positive one...hmmmmm...Who's on C2C tonight, Dave?

Skunk Ape

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 09:43:40 AM
Then why would he repeat it? Which show was it on? I'll listen again.

Which show? The most recent one.
I thought you knew.

He says at the beginning that one of the emails sent to him said that. Then he asked other callers if they had heard about it.

The date of the show was 2015-09-11.

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 09:58:07 AM
Please refer to one of your quotes since you signed up on Aug. 10 that is in anyway positive about Art or MITD...I did not find any...

How many more people does Art need telling him how great he is? I have listened to and loved Art Bell since around 1989. K?

Skunk Ape

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 09:45:32 AM
I see you didn't touch the Inuit nonsense which, I believe, Art brought up a second time on a subsequent show.

I still don't think you have your shows straight; mixing up dates and whatnot.

The Inuit story is all over the Internet right now. Why wouldn't he talk about it?

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 09:59:29 AM
Another negative post...still looking for one positive one...hmmmmm...Who's on C2C tonight, Dave?

"I have respected Art...." is a NEGATIVE comment? What is wrong with you?

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 10:01:16 AM
How many more people does Art need telling him how great he is? I have listened to and loved Art Bell since around 1989. K?

LOL...you have a funny way of expressing "love"... ::)

Mebee

Quote from: Skunk Ape on September 14, 2015, 10:02:22 AM

The Inuit story is all over the Internet right now. Why wouldn't he talk about it?

How about because it's old news and utter nonsense? It's just various ignorant conspiracy theorist sites, looking for clickbait by reposting obvious BS.

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 10:03:08 AM
"I have respected Art...." is a NEGATIVE comment? What is wrong with you?

"have" in your sentence structure is past tense..."I respect Art." Is present simple tense...Dave usually gets grammar wrong... ::)

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 10:03:59 AM
LOL...you have a funny way of expressing "love"... ::)

By directly saying it? Seriously... what is wrong with you?

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 10:05:35 AM
"have" in your sentence structure is past tense..."I respect Art." Is present simple tense...Dave usually gets grammar wrong... ::)

Look dickwad. I'm not Dave. Do you go around accusing everyone who (in YOUR opinion) uses incorrect grammar of being Snoory? Get a grip.

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 10:06:04 AM
By directly saying it? Seriously... what is wrong with you?

nada, Dave!

I have always been an Art Bell fan and find the new show just as good!

AppealPlay

Did you forget to take your turmeric today, Dave?

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 10:07:18 AM
Look dickwad. I'm not Dave. Do you go around accusing everyone who uses incorrect grammar of being Snoory? Get a grip.

LOL...and there it is!..lose arguments start with the swearing!  ;D

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 10:07:39 AM
nada, Dave!

Well, BULLY for you! I guess that means you are part of the "IN" crowd. "Always", as in from birth or from the beginning of time? Really?

So Art's show is going to start around Halftime of the 49er game.

Kind of a weird combo, like Ice cream and orange juice or Pizza and coffee, but I'm open to new things.

Art, please, just to give a good chuckle to a few of us, announce a sports score. Just 1. You'd never have to do it again

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 10:09:35 AM
Well, BULLY for you! I guess that means you are part of the "IN" crowd. "Always", as in from birth or from the beginning of time? Really?

Ah, now the "bully" tactic...that is great...you call me obscenities and I"m the bully...Dave logic right there!  ;D

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 10:08:43 AM
LOL...and there it is!..lose arguments start with the swearing!  ;D

No, I swore at you because you were being a dickwad. I'm not Dave Noory, dickwad. What are you, 12?

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 10:11:35 AM
Ah, now the "bully" tactic...that is great...you call me obscenities and I"m the bully...Dave logic right there!  ;D

Wow... there IS something wrong with you. I didn't call you a "bully".

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 10:07:39 AM
nada, Dave!

.....if not even better! (Thanks Art, thanks (Redacted))

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 10:11:51 AM
No, I swore at you because you were being a dickwad. I'm not Dave Noory, dickwad. What are you, 12?

ok Mr. Poopypants! LOL... ;D You are a laugh riot! I'm glad I posted today! Hope Tommy is feeling better, Dave!

Mebee

Quote from: Skunk Ape on September 14, 2015, 10:00:30 AM
Which show? The most recent one.
I thought you knew.

He says at the beginning that one of the emails sent to him said that. Then he asked other callers if they had heard about it.

The date of the show was 2015-09-11.

Umm... that is not the most recent show. I'm going to listen now.

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on September 14, 2015, 10:13:48 AM
.....if not even better! (Thanks Art, thanks (Redacted))

In many ways it is better! Less commercials is the big one! Also, it starts at 9pm in the PT zone, which I love!

Mebee

Quote from: Skunk Ape on September 14, 2015, 10:02:22 AM

I didn't mention any dates, so how could I be mixing them up?

TigerLily

Quote from: ASC on September 14, 2015, 10:09:43 AM
So Art's show is going to start around Halftime of the 49er game.

Kind of a weird combo, like Ice cream and orange juice or Pizza and coffee, but I'm open to new things.

Art, please, just to give a good chuckle to a few of us, announce a sports score. Just 1. You'd never have to do it again
No conflicts here. I'm recording the game.
Aack! No spoilers! I'm recording the game! OK, if you need a score shout out how about an Aussies Rule football game.

Mebee

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 10:19:07 AM
In many ways it is better! Less commercials is the big one! Also, it starts at 9pm in the PT zone, which I love!

Of course it's a great show. That doesn't mean Art can't make a mistake or that no one should mention it if he does. That's pure CULT thinking.

TigerLily

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 10:11:51 AM
Tommee?

Mebee

Sept 9 show. Art says that the "Inuit people" are saying something, but that is the same absurd exaggeration being made by various conspiracy theorists. It wasn't the "Inuit people", as a whole. It was 2 0r 3 old guys who THINK they remember the sun setting or rising in a different place. Well, they need to get a clue and learn about something called "the seasons".

chefist

Quote from: Mebee on September 14, 2015, 10:21:02 AM
Of course it's a great show. That doesn't mean Art can't make a mistake or that no one should mention it if he does. That's pure CULT thinking.

Well you get 1/2 a point! Started out as your first positive post then went down hill from there....CULT!   hahahahaha Man, I bet you are the life of the party!  ;D

There are quite a few folks that post criticism on here, but it is generally mixed into their likeable comments towards Art and MITD.