• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Bellgab Forum Dying?

Started by damon, February 05, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

Philosopher

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 01:28:22 AM
Philosopher,
it depends what you are applying your 'objective' perceptions.
it's different for physical experiences and different for intellectual speculations.
really as I suggested in ArtBell thread you should change your user name, I know you wanted to look cool and hip
but trust me philosophy is not your forte.
you are trying but you don't have the wits and faculties to be a philosopher, you might rather choose username like: wanna'be
that will suit you much better...

Normal response from an uneducated person.  Find comfort in your bliss.

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on July 31, 2017, 10:49:54 AM
Normal response from an uneducated person.  Find comfort in your bliss.

No need to have an education to spot a wanna'be like yourself...
common sense will suffice

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 11:51:40 AM
No need to have an education to spot a wanna'be like yourself...
common sense will suffice

The only wannabe is you.  You keep stealing other posters' names.  Jealous much?  Finding it hard to make a name on your own? ;) :D

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2017, 11:55:16 AM
The only wannabe is you.  You keep stealing other posters' names.  Jealous much?  Finding it hard to make a name on your own? ;) :D

Oh poor you. Mr. Righteous.
WHERE WERE YOU when my user name and avatar was highjacked.
It was not bothering you then ,but now you feel this pain in your ass because I outsmarted that filthy Thai idiot. Lol
get a grip on reality Mr."oyster"

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 31, 2017, 09:54:06 AM
I thought the darkest era of this site was summer 2015, when it resembled a Scientology convention.
Spiritual revivalism on a Second Great Awakening scale for a deadbeat father and repeat liar. We 'lost our best posters'? We thinned the herd.

Your glory age of Bellgab is someone else's suck period, and vice-versa. That's how it goes on any forum.

I agree with you on that period to a certain extent, and the new posters who showed up then are not who I was talking about

ZaZa

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 12:05:24 PM
It was not bothering you then ,but now you feel this pain in your ass because I outsmarted that filthy Thai idiot. Lol

you can read more on that in this thread:
http://bellgab.com/random-topics/can-mv-be-bribed/180/

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 12:05:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ

Gd5150

I find it more interesting and entertaining than ever before. The reason we all came here to begin with is certainly dead. But now I've found new reasons for being here. Helping educate the less fortunately being the primary reason. 😄😄😄

I think a poster with 1/3rd of all post a day is an explanation for some of the decline of traffic

3OctaveFart

Consensus doesn't put asses in the seats, or keep babies' asses in Huggies.

Disgust for Noory is all the connective tissue this site needs - not Art Bell worship.

ZaZa

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 31, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

Disgust for Noory is all the connective tissue this site needs - not Art Bell worship.

May that dude known as MV blesses you with a TURBO MODE.

Hog

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 31, 2017, 12:42:11 PM
I think a poster with 1/3rd of all post a day is an explanation for some of the decline of traffic

Is that Y-axis labeled correctly?  If you read them it starts at 1 million then decreases as you climb up the Y axis.  1 million then 800k then 600k then 400k.

That graph shows an increase in traffic as time moves on.  Traffic was lowest just prior to DEC 2016 with way under 400,000 units and was highest in June 2017 with 1 million units.

What a weird graph.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 31, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

The conflict must continue.

ZaZa

Quote from: Hog on July 31, 2017, 09:22:23 PM
  Is that Y-axis labeled correctly?  If you read them it starts at 1 million then decreases as you climb up the Y axis.  1 million then 800k then 600k then 400k.

That graph shows an increase in traffic as time moves on.  Traffic was lowest just prior to DEC 2016 with way under 400,000 units and was highest in June 2017 with 1 million units.

What a weird graph.

peace
Hog

it's a fake graph me thinks.
same as Heather had her FB full of African listeners posting in it.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVLigl3nksY

Tucker tells her that she's being disingenuous with her argument because she can't adequately define her terms (which is certainly true) and her response is that's an insult. No it isn't! It's a valid point that you can't answer.  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 01, 2017, 01:06:56 AM
Tucker tells her that she's being disingenuous with her argument because she can't adequately define her terms (which is certainly true) and her response is that's an insult. No it isn't! It's a valid point that you can't answer.  ::)

The Left has started every bit of this, going back decades.  Hate speech, violence in the street, lying, name calling, smears, censoring ideas on campus, all of it  Now that normal Americans are fighting back, they want to limit that.  We need to remove ''Progressives'' from all positions of power and influence, and ignore them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 01, 2017, 01:56:51 AM
The Left has started every bit of this, going back decades.  Hate speech, violence in the street, lying, name calling, smears, censoring ideas on campus, all of it  Now that normal Americans are fighting back, they want to limit that.  We need to remove ''Progressives'' from all positions of power and influence, and ignore them.

I thought it apropos given the conversation here last night about good people that couldn't be defined. She called them reasonable people but could only define that as "the average person." So, basically anyone you and your cliquey groupthink friends think is cool then, right?  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 01, 2017, 02:15:04 AM
I thought it apropos given the conversation here last night about good people that couldn't be defined. She called them reasonable people but could only define that as "the average person." So, basically anyone you and your cliquey groupthink friends think is cool then, right?  ::)

Let me try to define "good people".  ;D

"Good People" are any people who like bacon, and don't like Falkie Fans.

Am I right?   :)

https://youtu.be/AHgGo5dNgeg

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 01, 2017, 01:56:51 AM
We need to remove ''Progressives'' from all positions of power and influence, and ignore them.

Amen sister. That shouldn't be too difficult as they only make up 99% of the education industry and 94% of the Democrat Media. With all that they still lose constantly. It really is amazing.

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 07:12:49 AM
Let me try to define "good people".  ;D

"Good People" are any people who like bacon, and don't like Falkie Fans.

Am I right?   :)

https://youtu.be/AHgGo5dNgeg

Also good people here are those who when losing an argument go to the lowest forms to the filthiest form of behavior
and start attacking the other posters mothers, calling them "ugly whores who get fucked in the ass" - telling them that they will
"I will fuck your whore mother in her ass" etc-etc, I'm sure you saw their filth posted here - but never publicly objected to that filth.
Those are also good people according to how majority of you react or rather didn't react to their filthy posts.
I'm adding this to the list you made just to make sure you guys are not accused of being hypocrites.

the_Stranger

Quote from: lucifer~bell on August 01, 2017, 08:42:14 AM
Also good people here are those who when losing an argument go to the lowest forms to the filthiest form of behavior
and start attacking the other posters mothers, calling them "ugly whores who get fucked in the ass" - telling them that they will
"I will fuck your whore mother in her ass" etc-etc, I'm sure you saw their filth posted here - but never publicly objected to that filth.
Those are also good people according to how majority of you react or rather didn't react to their filthy posts.
I'm adding this to the list you made just to make sure you guys are not accused of being hypocrites.
Don't forget the warriors who promise to cut off heads and shit down necks. ;)

Dr. MD MD

OK, but does it make me a bad person that every time I see former Obama administration state dept. weasel, David Tafuri on TV I can't help imagining a giant fist smashing into his lying weasely face?  ???

starrmtn001

Not exactly dying.  It's imploding, much like "ObumfuckDon'tCare."

WildCard

Tucker: "Well, you didn't do a very good job, with respect."
Barrett: "Well, with respect . . .
<CLICK>

Remember the pure, visceral gratification of hanging-up on someone with a rotary phone? You could really slam it down. They must of been indestructible, but God knows I tried.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WildCard on August 01, 2017, 05:47:44 PM
<CLICK>

Remember the pure, visceral gratification of hanging-up on someone with a rotary phone? You could really slam it down. They must of been indestructible, but God knows I tried.

Hillary would've figured it out.  ;)

Hog

Quote from: WildCard on August 01, 2017, 05:47:44 PM
<CLICK>

lol
There was also old school Touch-Tone phones that you could really slam nicely. Same construction as a rotary, but just had the 12 touch tone buttons.
I still have a functioning wall mounted rotary phone out in the garage.

peace
Hog

Hog

She certainly should have been able to better define the term "reasonable person" better than using the term "average person", not very doctoral.  He seemed a bit disingenuous by appearing that he didn't understand the concept.

I don't know what insult she is talking about?  She did try and change the subject, but the guy wasn't having any of that.

The satellite delay was annoying, but the segment was entertaining.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on August 01, 2017, 10:59:24 PM
He seemed a bit disingenuous by appearing that he didn't understand the concept.

How so? Can you provide a specific definition of it?  ???

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 01, 2017, 11:11:45 PM

If she's a Psychology Professor, then I understand where common core came from, and why humans are turning into tender skinned snowflakes, unable to hold a difficult conversation, or handle anything else difficult in the world for that matter.

She was trying to make the point that people in a position like Carlson is in, don't have to invite people on the program that are of a position in complete opposition to hers.  That instead, he should only invite people on his program who are in agreement with her position, or neutral, but not people who are at the other end of the spectrum.  In short, Carlson is right, she is promoting censorship in a very self deceptive way, and she, like politicians and corporations etc, have been trained to use diversion to fool both the public and themselves. IMO.

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 01, 2017, 11:11:45 PM
In the video he acted as if he didn't understand the concept of a "reasonable person", perhaps he really didn't.

I know that one definition for "reasonable person" is: an ordinary person who avoids extremes of both boldness and carefulness. 

peace
Hog