• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

gnooryblows

so why is hollywood, television and advertisements distinctly laden with liberal tilt? complicated answer!

the greatest consumer of movies is the young male demographic, that's true, but that's the exception and hollywood has often begrudgingly paid lipservice to conservatives, albeit less frequently and with some reservation. i would point to nationalistic movies like 300 and braveheart! this truly is the one exception to the rule though, and clearly they pepper in their god damn propaganda any chance they get (eg XMen director and bryan singer claiming that his movies are secretly an allegory for gays in society).

in all other domains, women rule the roost! women are responsible for 80% of consumer spending! 80%! that means advertisers want to target women and their liberal views! that means websites like "reddit" who profit of off selling "gold stars" have an interest in catering to a more female demographic when they can (seriously, what straight male is ever going to pay to buy some other person with a penis "reddit gold").

and television? same thing. women are the main consumers (creating a double whammy with the advertisers and commercials). so you see all these shows like "everybody loves raymond" where the man is stupid and the woman is always good. every now and then, a show that follows that same formula gets a little bit too out line, the way Tim Allens "last man standing" recently did, and it's cancelled despite good ratings!

why was "last man standing" cancelled? for sure partly because tim allen had come out in support of trump. for sure partly because the show espoused conservative values (even if they were really only vaguely culturally "right-leaning" values) and all of that does in fact run against the jewish / elite / globalist / illuminati agenda. BUT there's another factor here, which is that people who consume conservative programming are mostly men and don't fucking buy junk. they simply don't spend as much on nonsense consumerism, likely even if they are female, and this is no doubt a central factor to the decision to cancel and likely a central factor as to why our culture SEEMS to cater so totally to "liberals".

gnooryblows

frankly speaking, a woman is stupid, easily brainwashed. she lacks backbone, she lacks individuality. that's just the way it is. the lords and masters who keep us all enslaved understand this. they sense weakness and they pounce upon it! chicks are submissive, everyone knows that, unless you believe "there are more than two genders and there's no such thing as gender"

gnooryblows

not even joking. it's like 100 degrees. what do i do bellgab?

gnooryblows

there's a god damn block of ice in there. it's all frozen up. i can't chisel it away. anyone have any bright ideas? it's 1000 degrees in here dude. im naked right now. naked and sitting in a leather chair. my ass is all sweaty and dripping and sticking. when i stand up it makes that "peeling" sound. this is serious shit :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 11:37:29 PM
there's a god damn block of ice in there. it's all frozen up. i can't chisel it away. anyone have any bright ideas? it's 1000 degrees in here dude. im naked right now. naked and sitting in a leather chair. my ass is all sweaty and dripping and sticking. when i stand up it makes that "peeling" sound. this is serious shit :(

You need to consult with AKWilly.  ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2017, 11:49:28 PM
You need to consult with AKWilly.  ;)

is he the guy who came to my house, with a very effeminate manner, looked over my AC unite and told me in no uncertain terms NOT to chisel out the iceblock??

i think i'm gonna say fuck it and do it anyhow, gnooryblows does what the fuck he wants.

my other plan is to set up a space heater outside of the unit and melt it that way, but his assertion is that if it melts too soon it will flood out the components and fuck shit up. so i dunno. i feel like i'm at an impasse :(

gnooryblows

here i am genuinely coming to bellgab, with my hat in my hands, and asking for some real ideas, but nobody wants to help a brother out, right?

it's because im a brutal racist and a satanist, right? and those are things that are considered "bad", right? and as karma, bellgab has decided that my AC unit must not be fixed. god damn it's hot in here. this must be what hell is like, right? because you people think hell is hot, right? so it's like i'm in hell for being a racist that you don't like :( satan tells me it's not though

gnooryblows

this has always pissed me off! rainbows are fucking awesome. and personally, i really like colorful things. i often dress colorfully, naturally, not to be flamboyant or obnoxious, just because it's what tickles my fancy! but sadly, something happened to the rainbow in our culture in recent times. it was co-opted by a dark and insidious social movement with the intention to "equal rights" (newspeak codeword for "extra privileges") to degenerate homosexuals. i want my fucking rainbow back this no joke. it's impossible to make any use of rainbows now without it immediately being taken as a symbol that you are gay or that you support gay causes (which i certainly don't).

gays need to go BACK in the closet where they belong. they're like fucking christmas presents. there's a time and a place.

and rainbows need to become what they truly are and what they always were in society - > aesthetically pleasing sexually neutral expressions of nature

don't believe me that the rainbow wasn't always a "gay" thing? don't think the rainbow could ever be considered "manly" or "badass" or "rebellious"?

well i would submit to you exhibit A, from the 1980s (otherwise known as "best decade") and i ask you seriously, would fucking DIO, godfather of heavy metal, use RAINBOWS so prominently in his music if it were considered a "faggy" thing to do? (remember that "fags" were not openly accepted by society in the 1980s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4

yeah, this song used to be a badass reflection on the neitzschian struggle of man vs his own mortality, but now? now it's a fag song. that's what these fucking homos did to us. they ruined "rainbow in the dark". they ruined DIO. they ruined everything wonderful and beautiful and awe inspiring about the rainbow.

THE FUCKING AUDACITY! THE FUCKING HUBRIS! to think that GAYS have a right to co-opt something as beautiful and magical and ancient as a rainbow for their own sick perverted pleasure!

something must be done!

gnooryblows

look at this girl? is she a "homo"? is she "gay" for wearing that color scheme? i LIKE that color scheme! i wouldn't mind wearing it! why does it have to be homosexual?? it never was homosexual in the past, only in recent times. they ruined the rainbow, i'm telling you - the same way they ruined society!

gnooryblows

on the one hand, this might sound sort of funny to some people, but on the other hand it's really always pissed me off

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 18, 2017, 12:33:05 AM
look at this girl? is she a "homo"? is she "gay" for wearing that color scheme? i LIKE that color scheme! i wouldn't mind wearing it! why does it have to be homosexual?? it never was homosexual in the past, only in recent times. they ruined the rainbow, i'm telling you - the same way they ruined society!

i mean like wearing those colors in a dude's outfit, btw, not a fuckin' bra or swimsuit top, just to be clear, cuz that would be pretty flamingly gay

WOTR

it's too late...

There are certain symbols that have been coopted.  You will never get to hold your views and be comfortable painting rainbows on your car... The Iowa corn palace will never again decorate their tower with swastikas... Oh, for a bygone, innocent era.

gnooryblows

Quote from: WOTR on May 18, 2017, 01:02:41 AM
it's too late...

There are certain symbols that have been coopted.  You will never get to hold your views and be comfortable painting rainbows on your car... The Iowa corn palace will never again decorate their tower with swastikas... Oh, for a bygone, innocent era.

if i have my way they WILL decorate them with swastikas, it just won't be because "they stopped meaning nazi" but instead because we culturally celebrate hitler and his great empire

WOTR

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 18, 2017, 01:08:48 AM
if i have my way they WILL decorate them with swastikas, it just won't be because "they stopped meaning nazi" but instead because we culturally celebrate hitler and his great empire
I feel that you may be a few centuries* away from fulfillment of that dream. Possibly reincarnation?  ;)

*The above statement assumes that we will not have killed our species off in the mean time.

Make sure your air filter is clean, make sure the evaporator coils are clean, make sure all of your register vents are open and make sure your ducts aren't blocked or have a disconnected portion, etc.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2017, 02:30:04 AM
Make sure your air filter is clean, make sure the evaporator coils are clean, make sure all of your register vents are open and make sure your ducts aren't blocked or have a disconnected portion, etc.

thanks dude, i appreciate the advice

ksm32

NO FUCK'EN SHIT!!!!

I've always had a problem with the way these swishes highjacked such a beautiful thing as the rainbow.  And if you're at all realistic, you'll notice that not one of the rainbows you are lucky enough to see looks happy about it, at all.   ..I don't recall seeing any shades of brown in there. Isn't We Are The Champions enough for them? Good God, Man!!!

Let them have the unicorns. Or even zebra's. Leave the rainbow alone.

TigerLily

You boys know it's not contagious, right?  Replace those Confederate icons with the Rainbow and let your freak flag fly!  Share the Rainbow!

https://youtu.be/2nXGPZaTKik

whoozit

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 10:06:37 PM
maybe MV realizes that a forum dedicated to a radio show that mostly went off the air 17 years ago, and totally went off the year a decade ago is only a dying shadow, and wants to allow it opened up for discussion about pertinent topics that are out there today so that it might one day emulate the success of other website that allow such discourse (eg 4chans /pol/) in the age of Trump and the anti-political-correctness movement.

maybe he realizes that most of you who whine about me are old men who will be dead eventually and he still wants to make a few bucks off his website in the future.

of course, all of this is just speculative because i have no idea what goes on his head, but it's certainly what i'd be thinking if i were in his position.
Maybe MV realizes sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 17, 2017, 11:13:24 PM
I'm not only a cunt, I'm so incredibly stupid it dorsn't register on the stupid scale. Oh, and I'm a virgin. Even blow up dolls reject me.

:-\

Dyna-X

Certainly any spacecraft that does Mach 25 has to be straight.

gnooryblows

mark my words, the fix is in.

you thought your vote mattered? you thought our electoral process was sacred? you really thought those elite fucks in power were going to leave the decisions about your future to you? hahaha, you silly little bitch, you're just a slave :(

gnooryblows

dems celebrating this are celebrating the loss of their own national sovereignty. many are too stupid to realize that, true. many also hate america and would celebrate it's loss of sovereignty. it's a depressing state of ignorant affairs humanity finds itself in for certain :(

the_Stranger

What did Blackmore ever see in Graham Bonnet?

gnooryblows

nobody on this website believes me and many probably think i'm over reacting but it's true. when you see people on both sides of isle cheering something on, it's because you're about to get extra-fucked-in-the-ass. this is law 1 of politics and it's doubly so when we're dealing with Mr President Trump :(

gnooryblows

at the end of the day every democrat and nearly every republican doesn't work for you, they work for globalism. they serve the same masters, some just do a little better job at PRETENDING they work for you! (neocons). whenever you see the dems and neocons cheering for the same thing, you know you're about to take a no lube big black dick right in your god damn asshole, and hard, so hard. that's rule one of politics. it's true. it's gonna happen. mark my words. screencap this shit. bookmark it to come back to later. you'll see. you'll see :(

the_Stranger

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 18, 2017, 02:40:20 AM
thanks dude, i appreciate the advice
And let me add, if you've done all that Walks_At_Night suggested and it still freezes up try running it on a lower setting until you find the sweet spot where it will not freeze up.