• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

I really think you should sell the cuckshack, pack your stuff, and move back into society.  I think you should do it TODAY.  Go back to your previous life and friends, if you can, or at least something similar.

You gave up all those things because you trusted Art?

I have no words.

Lilith

I think Heather just said her "Hope Account" is pretty much in the red now.

Lilith

This caller is saying that she loves her job, and she doesn't care what anybody says or does.

Heather inserts,  "I made a promise".

What promise did you make, and to whom Heather?  Maybe that would help us understand why you keep doing something you seem to hate doing.

When the caller asked if she loves her job, Heather said "I always wanted to".

Heather added, she promised Art that she would do this.

Heather also said she is not on her medication, that keeps her ok.

Heather, it's time to look out for yourself, and realize that Art was wrong.

Lilith

No Heather, Honestly, people DON'T expect you to do this.

People have been telling you that they don't think being a show host is the right job for you.

Lilith

Heather said she has PSTD from being kidnapped.

Lilith

Why do you say you are stuck there Heather?  Who or what is making you stay there?

Pack your stuff, get in your car, sell all the stuff, and leave. 

Lilith

Wow, this caller is recommending some really nasty meds.

Lilith

Damon is on the line, asking her why she doesn't move back to California with her family and friends.

She said she doesn't HAVE any family.

She said she doesn't like this public life.

Damon suggested she stop using Art as a crutch, on the mess with Heather line, and she hung up on him.

She told him he can shove it up where it hurts.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 01:16:16 PM
Damon is on the line, asking her why she doesn't move back to California with her family and friends.

Damon suggested she stop using Art as a crutch, on the mess with Heather line, and she hung up on him.

This whole thing is eventually going to go Christine Chubbuck.  I know it, you know it, and everybody else knows it.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on December 14, 2018, 01:35:39 PM
This whole thing is eventually going to go Christine Chubbuck.  I know it, you know it, and everybody else knows it.

I don't understand why nobody can intervene, not even the Sheriffs Dept.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

Ironic, isn't it, that the woman for whom everything was classified is now gushing forth intimacy to the point where we know when she wakes up, what medications she's been prescribed, and whether she gets along with the neighbors.

lawnboy

Re: Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade
« Reply #6731 on: Today at 01:44:30 PM »
Quote from: Liberace! on Today at 01:35:39 PM

It's like an alcoholic Brig, nothing can be done until she does something illegal. Nobody can help Heather but Heather. Lee is probably not too far off point; that would be tragic.

Lilith

Quote from: lawnboy on December 14, 2018, 01:46:36 PM
Re: Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade
« Reply #6731 on: Today at 01:44:30 PM »
Quote from: Liberace! on Today at 01:35:39 PM

It's like an alcoholic Brig, nothing can be done until she does something illegal. Nobody can help Heather but Heather. Lee is probably not too far off point; that would be tragic.

She is insisting on staying isolated out in the middle of the desert,  trying to do a job she hates, because she made a promise to Art.

I find it hard to believe that Art would want her to promise to do something she hates.  I know Art seemingly had little concern for the effects, his way of seeing things had on other people, but I can't imagine him making her promise to live her life in misery for him.

If she DID make such a promise to Art, then I have no words.  Why would you make a promise to anyone to live your life in misery, and why would anyone want you to?  Worse yet, how can this be made to jive with the assertion that she depended on Art to protect her?

Lilith

Quote from: lawnboy on December 14, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

Maybe that explains why Ellgabbers continue to call the Sheriff.  I think they might hope for intervention.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 10:16:55 AM
Dang it Weiner, seems like you may have been.  What stream were you accessing? My feed of KCAA had nothing but music the first hour forward - after that I was on Coast listening to Joorch and Corsi - which was not awful, just as expected ftmp. By the time I got back to KCAA she was in her last hour live. What was up with all the music then?

Brig, were you on her dedicated stream?

I listen on the paranormal radio app. but whatever radio station it was getting the feed from glitched the audio to play at 1/2 or 3/4 speed. It was bad! lol

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
I find it hard to believe that Art would want her to promise to do something she hates.

I'm not trying to be an asshole but some people just aren't content unless they are a victim.
I don't know if that's the case with Heather, although it sure does seem like it....

WeinerInHand

Heather stayed up late and didn't set her alarm and now she blames her audience. She's the victim. 🤔

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 14, 2018, 04:11:05 PM
Heather stayed up late and didn't set her alarm and now she blames her audience. She's the victim. 🤔

Damn messenger and email. 

WeinerInHand

Heather reminds me of "That Friend" that everyone eventually abandons because they get tired of hearing a bunch of bullshit excuses.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 14, 2018, 04:15:09 PM
Heather reminds me of "That Friend" that everyone eventually abandons because they get tired of hearing a bunch of bullshit excuses.

Yeah, there's one in every crowd.