• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No
Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:11:24 PM
Hey Chefist, did you hear? We are getting banned from the Fortress.  Oh no! Lol.
Chefist is gay, too?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 04:12:55 PM
You and I are? Really? How and when did you hear about this?
Go to the Fortress. Lol. While you still can.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 04:01:45 PM
You started this. You had him on your show and he his fat head got that much bigger.

Not the first time i hear that, you truly think so?

littlechris

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 12:39:18 PM
I remember him talking about it in GabChat, it certainly didn't strike me as bullshit. What I thought was disgusting were people mocking him over it. How fucked in the head do you have to be to do that? Even if the story is complete bullshit.

Hey quimby.

Yeah the rape story is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

He tells stories like this for sympathy and donation$.

He claims that he was raped in county jail by a group of guys.

Ok fine.

But then he said they each only received a year on top of their sentence.

TOTAL BULLSHIT!!

If he truly got raped in county jail, then the  district attorney would have picked up the case and those men would have been given lengthy prison sentences on top of their current sentences.

You're not going to get a one year sentence for gang rape.

They may have pushed him around and kicked his ass, yes, I don't blame them.

But raped he was not.

TOTAL BULLSHIT STORY!

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 11:49:21 AM
LC has already stated he will start dropping hints as to whom he has a crush on in the BellaHarem thread! Stay tuned Ms. C!

I'm still waiting for ponyboy to tell us who cussed her out on air!!

Yeah I'm a little irritated how Falkie talks to brig on here but I was waiting for an escalation before I got involved.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: littlechris on April 11, 2016, 04:18:27 PM
I'm still waiting for ponyboy to tell us who cussed her out on air!!
I will PM you sir. And I am officially banned from the Fortress. Lol.

Art is due for another face/heel turn. Falkie is getting too much attention.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:13:39 PM
Go to the Fortress. Lol. While you still can.

I officially quit before I was banned! Anyway, the Falkenberg's Frotress is now off limits to me...I think I understand why the thread was meant to be kept private...

I tried to support George, but he clearly has issues with letting people get close to him...he pushes everyone away...I just hope Brig doesn't have to take anymore of his abuse...she doesn't deserve that...

What is funny is that neither PBS or I did anything obtuse, obscene or indecent...we didn't ridicule or criticize George...we were supporting his efforts to find stardom, and had wished him only success...honestly, I still do of coarse...perhaps he will take this as a learning experience...and change to better understand himself and grow within...

Until then...we will continue to update all of BellGab here at BlogGab about any new happenings on the Musings thread, and any word being smuggled out of the Fortress!

Stay tuned folks!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 04:21:29 PM
I officially quit before I was banned! Anyway, the Falkenberg's Frotress is now off limits to me...I think I understand why the thread was meant to be kept private...

I tried to support George, but he clearly has issues with letting people get close to him...he pushes everyone away...I just hope Brig doesn't have to take anymore of his abuse...she doesn't deserve that...

What is funny is that neither PBS or I did anything obtuse, obscene or indecent...we didn't ridicule or criticize George...we were supporting his efforts to find stardom, and had wished him only success...honestly, I still do of coarse...perhaps he will take this as a learning experience...and change to better understand himself and grow within...

Until then...we will continue to update all of BellGab here at BlogGab about any new happenings on the Musings thread, and any word being smuggled out of the Fortress!

Stay tuned folks!
He said we admitted we were spies. I am no spy. And I admitted nothing but strap on usage in the last hour. Lol.

PS I have a harness that is a corset. Lol.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:23:32 PM
He said we admitted we were spies. I am no spy. And I admitted nothing but strap on usage in the last hour. Lol.

Does the fucker get anything out of that or is it all about the fuckee? Sincere question, no disrespect intended.

chefist

That is a complete falsehood...I was no spy and I did not send anything to anyone...you will see that the leaks will continue, and probably grow larger and larger...

Who

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 04:26:01 PM
That is a complete falsehood...I was no spy and I did not send anything to anyone...you will see that the leaks will continue, and probably grow larger and larger...

They will indeed.  And  there's absolutely nothing Senda can do about it.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 04:25:20 PM
Does the fucker get anything out of that or is it all about the fuckee? Sincere question, no disrespect intended.
I got something out of it. Lol. Watching is sexy as hell IMO. And I am girly and so are my partners. You would never know I was gay if you saw me. PS. I never take sex questions as disrespectful. I opened this up when I posted earlier. I got offended at the other post because stereo types of any kind are so offensive. And I did nothing to deserve the attack. Having fun with you all in this new thread is all I did.

Good grief, I'm trying to work here.  You're getting me all hot and bothered!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 11, 2016, 04:28:54 PM
Good grief, I'm trying to work here.  You're getting me all hot and bothered!
Heh. Sorry not sorry. Lol.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 04:20:05 PM
Yeah I'm a little irritated how Falkie talks to brig on here but I was waiting for an escalation before I got involved.

I've always liked brig, it is a little weird to see anyone bash her. I'm just throwing the proverbial yellow flag on the play.

Praise satan

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 12:43:50 PM

Edit: As a lesbian you would think I would get radio while eating but I just don't.  ;D

if you think only lesbians would "get radio while eating," then it's pretty clear why you became a lesbian.

chefist

Quote from: Who on April 11, 2016, 04:28:19 PM
They will indeed.  And  there's absolutely nothing Senda can do about it.

Thanks, Who for posting on BlogGab! Your efforts in exposing the abuse in the Fortress have now been justified...I am not a crusader, just a voice in the wilderness seeking the truth...I think there are like minded folks out there that want light shed onto the darkness! New allies and alliances forged...let justice be served!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MV on April 11, 2016, 04:31:17 PM
if you think only lesbians would "get radio while eating," then it's pretty clear why you became a lesbian.
I edit my edit. I am sure many guys love it as much as I do.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:28:37 PM
I got something out of it. Lol. Watching is sexy as hell IMO. And I am girly and so are my partners. You would never know I was gay if you saw me.

I presume nothing. I've learned in my life a person's sexuality has very little to do with their personality. But I am fascinated by sexuality that's different from mine. But I also come from a world where gay and lesbian is so ordinary that they're akin to evangelical Christians in the rest of the country.

"What??? You don't like to blow house pets while wearing clown makeup and hitting yourself in the head with a ball-pen hammer? FASCIST!!!"

ponyboysunset

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 04:33:24 PM
I presume nothing. I've learned in my life a person's sexuality has very little to do with their personality. But I am fascinated by sexuality that's different from mine. But I also come from a world where gay and lesbian is so ordinary that they're akin to evangelical Christians in the rest of the country.

"What??? You don't like to blow house pets while wearing clown makeup and hitting yourself in the head with a ball-pen hammer? FASCIST!!!"
Hahahahaha. That last line is gold.

Quote from: username on April 11, 2016, 04:31:13 PM
I've always liked brig, it is a little weird to see anyone bash her. I'm just throwing the proverbial yellow flag on the play.

Praise satan

Eh... I couldn't tell if Falkie was trying to be funny or not. But yeah brig is like everyone's cool aunt on here.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:32:43 PM
I edit my edit. I am sure many guys love it as much as I do.
Not sure, but I think this is a double entendre. 

I'm never gonna get any damn work done tonight...

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 04:33:24 PM

coaster

Quote from: username on April 11, 2016, 04:31:13 PM

I sent her a message a couple weeks ago, letting her know how nice I thought she was. I can't imagine anyone sweeter. There is not a mean bone in her body. So seeing Falkie attack her is just absurd. What a bloated assbag he is.