• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Explain the Bellgab universe...

Started by The General, June 24, 2015, 05:13:00 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: The General on June 24, 2015, 05:13:00 PM
How would you explain the Bellgab universe to the uninitiated?...There's also a supplemental podcast."

zeebo

Quote from: lonevoice on June 24, 2015, 10:42:09 PM
Bellgab is a place in time where The General is a luthier, Eddie Coyle and Roy Orbison are still alive, Gnoory is Dave, and only Art Bell is really who he says he is.  We all take it very seriously and stuff.  Keep coming back, it works!

Bellgab: It just works.

P.S. I still miss Lonevoice.   :(

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 24, 2015, 06:35:21 PM
ONE:   There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call ... The BellGab Zone.

TWO:   It's designed to make MV..... (all praise to the MV. may he always be rant ready. may he ever present us with avatars of deep disturbance. all praise to the MV.)..... money.

THREE:   It's internet crack.

FOUR: The place where catch phrases become divine tradition.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2017, 04:35:17 PM
Bellgab: It just works.

P.S. I still miss Lonevoice.   :(
MIA.  I really miss her avatar.  What's MV doing with all that diaper money.  Isn't he potty trained YET?

starrmtn001

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 08, 2017, 06:27:50 PM
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-4chan-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856

That article is so fucking shit.

Quoteforcing mainstream media outlets to address topicsâ€"like conspiracy theories about Clinton’s healthâ€"that they would otherwise ignore.

The cunt is clearly dying she wont make it to 2020.

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 24, 2015, 05:29:52 PM
Once upon a time there was a forum; on this forum everyone agreed that George Noory sucks and Art Bell is the real deal.  One day, George Noory showed up, and was nearly eaten by bloodthirsty piranhas.  One day Art Bell showed up, and heart beats skipped all across the forum.  There was the great Dark Matter of 2013, and there was much rejoicing.  Art quit Dark Matter, and much butthurt was experienced. 

A podcast about the forum about these radio shows was started, and there was partying.  George called the podcast twice... Art called once... and many asked, "Is this real?"

BellGabbers still don't dig Dave Noorie, but thrive in the excitement of Midnight In The Desert with Art Bell starting on July 20th, 2015.  There is much talk and delicious speculation of high strangeness to come. 

BellGab.  All my friends are here.

This post has not aged well.

WildCard

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 08, 2017, 06:27:50 PM
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-4chan-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856

Don't believe the fake news. You should check it out judge for yourself.

Explain this:
"Clearly, Clinton was the only choice. She was more than qualified and in no way a 'criminal' or a 'crook'. All of these 'charges against her and her charitable foundation are lies...and everyone knows it. But, in all honesty, I don't think Americans could or will ever elect a woman. Too much bigotry down there...too much hatred. Even now, the media is still rattling on about how if Sanders or anyone else had run, they may have won. How insulting and dismissive is that? Never underestimate the stupidity and selfishness of the American people or the hatred American men have for women."
-The Retarded Astrologer

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WildCard on March 08, 2017, 07:14:20 PM
"Clearly, Clinton was the only choice. She was more than qualified and in no way a 'criminal' or a 'crook'. All of these 'charges against her and her charitable foundation are lies...and everyone knows it. But, in all honesty, I don't think Americans could or will ever elect a woman. Too much bigotry down there...too much hatred. Even now, the media is still rattling on about how if Sanders or anyone else had run, they may have won. How insulting and dismissive is that? Never underestimate the stupidity and selfishness of the American people or the hatred American men have for women."
-The Retarded Astrologer

ugh.  coco the gorilla would offer better political analysis.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Σ> on March 08, 2017, 11:06:02 PM
ugh.  coco the gorilla would offer better political analysis.

Yes, indeed! I image it would be something like Hillary make bad.  :D

ItsOver

Oh, yeah.  Hildebeast was the one.  Ha! :))

Jackstar

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2017, 04:35:17 PM
still miss Lonevoice

PLOT TWIST:   

Frankly, I find them each their wholly precise equal in their ratios of temperament, insight, character, wit, and periods. What's to miss?.

Dr. MD MD

There was nothing...then a huge explosion...and then, one day...Bellgab. I think you're all caught up now.  ;)

aldousburbank

If you enjoy seeing two dogs stuck together, welcome to BellGab!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 10, 2017, 11:03:49 AM
If you enjoy seeing two dogs stuck together, welcome to BellGab!

What about cats in a bag?  ???

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 10:53:31 AM
There was nothing...then a huge explosion...and then, one day...Bellgab. I think you're all caught up now.  ;)

heh heh, something like that.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 10:53:31 AM
"I just don't get it!"

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on March 10, 2017, 11:27:57 AM
"I just don't get it!"

"Ya know, I've interviewed all kinds of scientists on this show, and no one can explain to me where the bellgab came from, no one!  I just can't see how something came from nothing.  It's like an empty microwave, and then one day you look in there and - pizza roll!"

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 10, 2017, 11:33:27 AM
"Ya know, I've interviewed all kinds of scientists on this show, and no one can explain to me where the bellgab came from, no one!  I just can't see how something came from nothing.  It's like an empty microwave, and then one day you look in there and - pizza roll!"
;D  Jorch, the black hole of the BellGab universe.

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/george-noory-sucks!-the-definitive-compendium/

Gd5150

In many cultures, the customary answer is that Bellgab created the Bellgabverse out of nothing. But if we wish to pursue this question courageously, we must of course ask the next question: where did Bellgab come from? These are not easy questions. Bellgab brings us face to face with the deepest mysteries, questions that were once treated only in religion and myth.