• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

If life has been kicking your ass lately, post here

Started by Marc.Knight, September 17, 2012, 06:24:18 PM

BigDave

Just wanted to say hang in there to everyone, and I'm sorry to hear about these bad situations. Keeping my fingers crossed that healing and recovery come quickly to all.

It's always darkest before dawn.

Widget

Well, it's not always a good idea to post such personal trauma online. You don't have any real friends online. I can say field hospitals are terrible places. You don't forget what happens to you and others in there.

We all suffer. That's part of what we are. Don't expect anyone to understand. More often that not, you may yourself ridiculed online by those who neither have experienced it, nor could handle it themselves. That's why be engage in ridicule. It makes them feel "somewhat" bigger as men, or whatever reason they choose to employ.

We lose our friends along the way. We lose men we respected and those that proved themselves and earned our trust -- and know that we have to try for those who can't anymore because they didn't make it.

The world isn't fair. Bad things happen to good people.

I feel the reason we are given bad things by God -- or whatever power you believe in --  is to not take for granted the little things. When times are bad, we miss such things. perhaps there are those who know what I mean. So we can see further and hold greater compassion. So perhaps we survive life-and-death experiences as a way of imparting greater things to one another, our world and whatever light you choose to guide you.