Catsmile

#BellGabShoutOutOnMitD
#ThozeWereTheDayz
#R.I.P.

Asuka Langley

get ready for the influx of newfags, Art just plugged the site

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2018, 09:42:36 PM
How good a friend would she have been to an unknown 72 year old man living in the boonies who couldn't further her career?

Art was Heather's Mentor.

Art picked Heather and didn't pick the other wannabes, get over it. The Heather and Art hater's are sounding as crazy as Falkie hating both his Mom and Dad. It's your problem .. duh

A mentor takes a long-range view on your growth and development.
A mentor helps you see the destination but does not give you the detailed map to get there.
A mentor offers encouragement and cheerleading, but not "how to" advice.
What a Mentor Does Not Do for You:
A mentor is not a coach as explained above.
A mentor is typically not an advocate of yours in the organizational environment: the relationship is private.
A mentor is not going to tell you how to do things.
A mentor is not there to support you on transactional, short-term problems.
A mentor is not a counselor.

Catsmile

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 16, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

#OldFagReportingIn
#OldFagOnGuard
#LookingOut4BothListeners

Asuka Langley

:'( This is bringing back feels i remember listening to this live and i was really excited

TigerLily

Those were the nights when we were young and innocent and ART WAS BACK ON THE AIR!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 16, 2018, 10:22:57 PM
Bellgab shoutout!

Yeah.. three shout outs for Bellgab. Amazing how appreciative Art was of Bellgab. I forgot about that

Catsmile

#HugeTrailerParkUFOSighting
#Check
#TakeADrink
#NoAnalProbe
#Awww

ItsOver

Ha!  "Welcome, newfags.  Post often."

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 PM
Those were the nights when we were young and innocent and ART WAS BACK ON THE AIR!

And Art’s Tarts were feeding us grapes on the veranda

aldousburbank

Quote from: TigerLily on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

So much!

WhiteCrow

New competitors for you? Just when I was starting to like you..Hope you don't get lost in the fray.

LucaParcelli

I am quite giddy listening to this... I'm a little sad that Leo Ashcraft is not reading the news though... :/

Taco Bell

Amy Martin...now there's a name I haven't heard in a while

Catsmile

Quote from: LucaParcelli on April 16, 2018, 10:31:49 PM
I am quite giddy listening to this... I'm a little sad that Leo Ashcraft is not reading the news though... :/

#Welcome&PostOftenQuiteGiddy

aldousburbank

That was the night there were 1461 users on BellGab and MV was in the diapers man!

So much has changed in the few years since this episode aired.  At least we have the good times to look back on.

WhiteCrow

Nice to see you back.

Leo.... like so many in the broadcast field.. Their super sized "egos" got the best of them.

The Baitmen melt-down with Heather on the Gabcast was one of the best ever egocentric events I ever witnessed.

As MV sez... heh heh

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 16, 2018, 10:36:33 PM
That was the night there were 1461 users on BellGab and MV was in the diapers man!
Heady days, indeed. Especially for MV and not just because of dirty diapers.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 16, 2018, 10:38:23 PM
Nice to see you back.

Leo.... like so many in the broadcast field.. Their super sized "egos" got the best of them

Fueled by roid rage

LucaParcelli

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 16, 2018, 10:38:23 PM
Nice to see you back.

Leo.... like so many in the broadcast field.. Their super sized "egos" got the best of them
Good to see you too White Crow. You were always one of my favorite on the site and on the GabCast :)

Have we ruled out that Heather, self-professed witch that she is, caused the untimely demise of her mentor?

Ha, ha.  Lasha says "I much prefer Heather doing the news at the beginning of the show."

I'm about to say something very crude as I have been drinking a bottle of 19 Crimes wine.  Instead I'll just say,  I hope Lasha is as good in bed as she is...oh nevermind.  I imagine Heather knows.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 10:39:51 PM
Fueled by roid rage
So, has anyone heard from him recently? I wonder what his Twitter feed is like nowadays...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 16, 2018, 10:46:04 PM
Have we ruled out that Heather, self-professed witch that she is, caused the untimely demise of her mentor.

Ha, ha.  Lasha says "I much prefer Heather doing the news at the beginning of the show."

I'm about to say something very crude as I have been drinking a bottle of 19 Crimes wine.  Instead I'll just say,  I hope Lasha is as good in bed as she is...oh nevermind.  I imagine Heather knows.

The best was Art Hosting and Amy doing the news and the Arctic Chaga memes, oh lawd i miss the Arctic Chaga memes!

Rix Gins

I'm giddy too and I do thank Keith and Heather for re-playing it.

Rocketeer

Quote from: LucaParcelli on April 16, 2018, 10:48:43 PM
So, has anyone heard from him recently? I wonder what his Twitter feed is like nowadays...

I really hope this is his Twitter.