• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Mels-hole1984

George Noory still sucks! Just figured I'd pop in and remind everyone in case they forgot. Carry on.

'Very interesting report' 

has there ever been a UFO report that Peter Davenport hasn't found 'very interesting'?

and *click*

another fucking medical quackery show. 

Norm

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 10, 2018, 11:17:34 PM
'Very interesting report' 

has there ever been a UFO report that Peter Davenport hasn't found 'very interesting'?

I remember when Peter Davenport wanted compensation for his 'reports' and Art told him NOBODY was paid. Peter, clearly upset, disappeared for some time. Not sure when he returned.

Nebraska888

I refuse to listen to Noory.  He is just horrible.  How can a half way intelligent individual not gain some insight, skill, wisdom, etc... after hosting after all these years?  HE NEVER IMPROVES???!!!! 

One exception....I do listen if LMH is on because she simply "takes over" and Noory shuts up.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Norm on May 10, 2018, 11:51:36 PM
I remember when Peter Davenport wanted compensation for his 'reports' and Art told him NOBODY was paid. Peter, clearly upset, disappeared for some time. Not sure when he returned.

I do like Peter.....he's quite a guy.  So intense....fabulous vocabulary!  The guy is brilliant and nerdy and I like that.

Jojo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on May 11, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
I refuse to listen to Noory.  He is just horrible.  How can a half way intelligent individual not gain some insight, skill, wisdom, etc... after hosting after all these years?  HE NEVER IMPROVES???!!!! 

One exception....I do listen if LMH is on because she simply "takes over" and Noory shuts up.
Yes, half way intelligent.  Like he said himself (presumably):

Don't know much geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for...

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took

albrecht

paranormaldate victim? Crazy eyes, use of psychic, obsession, stalking,, 500 text msgs a day,...after single date after meeting online:
https://www.abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/paradise-valley/woman-accused-of-breaking-into-paradise-valley-home-taking-bath

anybody know the name of the song Syrett just played at 4 AM? Female vocalist, lyrics included 'i gotta fly' a lot, Sheryl Crow-ish - maybe it's her, dunno.

hahaha first thing i thought of when I saw that news story about the crazy lady obsessed with a dude she met on a dating site,  did they meet on paranormaldate.com?

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 12, 2018, 02:16:37 AM
hahaha first thing i thought of when I saw that news story about the crazy lady obsessed with a dude she met on a dating site,  did they meet on paranormaldate.com?

Borderline Personality ON STEROIDS!

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 12, 2018, 02:14:18 AM
anybody know the name of the song Syrett just played at 4 AM? Female vocalist, lyrics included 'i gotta fly' a lot, Sheryl Crow-ish - maybe it's her, dunno.
https://www.bing.com/search?pc=AUWI&form=AMZNS2&q=lyrics+steve+mcqueen
Song is called Steve McQueen, by Cheryl Crow.  It also is listed on the Playlist of C2CAM website for the show night:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/05/11

I don't have too many good things to say about the C2CAM website, but I will say the playlists have been 100% accurate for years, compared to my memory of the show and the archived recorded show.  So, way to, whoever.

But the website fails to simply "Get Me THERE!". or attract me during Live Chats online once a month.  A person could be perusing the website and comp!etely fail to notice an important live chat (or even the live show) is happening.  The Live Now font is super teeny!

Also, if George Noory is going to continue calling the Home Page photos you click through, or which click through each other, a "Carousel" or "Highlight Reel", then the words "Carousel" or "Highlight Reel" should also be the label of that Gallery.  Until I figured it out, I was very confused as to what he meant.
Anyhow.

Jojo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on May 11, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

He has improved in not acting quite as smug.  He has stopped ridiculing callers who fail to complete their call or who forget their question (write it down!) after waiting 2 hours on the phone.

He has stopped picking on Linda, as best I can tell.  He was probably just jealous anyhow!

And he has stopped letting his emotions get the better of him when guests cause transmission problems or a little dead air by not talking into the phone, not calling from a landline, or being distracted.  One guest actually responded to a dog or wife while he was on the air.  I guess that is pretty rude, considering how high up on the food chain Premiere is, but then again, I think the guest had a new baby, and that is something to balance.

And in today's gritty Twitter world with everyone who subscribes to a pop culture lifestyle broadcasting everyone else everything little detail of their lives, I guess responding to a household call when on national radio is the next thing.  But basically what I'm saying is George has toned down that mean, cruel streak he had.  Like dangling Linda over a pit of fire, horrible.  The dead air she caused was not good, but it seemed like she momentarily ghosted because she was already too intimidated to ask for a moment to retrieve something (so get a longer cord...), Thus getting angry would only intimidate her more, potentially furthering poor communication in the future.

So he has improved on not reacting so abrasively, not getting vindictive or ridiculing about it, keeping rancor out of his tone while still handling the issue.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 12, 2018, 02:16:37 AM
Shouldna slept with her.  Most women imprint on their lover like ducklings assume whoever is next to them when they wake up is their parent, even if it is the dog!

Dateline

New Promo:  Become a "Coast Outsider".  It is free!  It is fun!  and a New Club!  You will be part of this elite group, and will have outside access to boring chats that put you to sleep, no private e-mail to Norry, you receive an e-mail Daemon.  Your health will be good, you will lose weight,  if you have hair it will be full and shiny, and if you have no hair, it will grow back.  You will be able to come off of your anxiety meds caused by listening to Norry and all of his dooms day prophesy.  Your aura will glow!  Yes, so many reasons to become a "Coast Outsider".  We would like to hear your story, just send it to Outsider@gmail.com.  We may pick you to highlight the club to air on Heather Wade's new drama podcast.

Dr. MD MD

I was listening while driving last night and the lady he had on at one point called George Jason and George didn't correct her. Cld this be his real name: Jason Noory? ???

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 15, 2018, 12:53:46 AM
I was listening while driving last night and the lady he had on at one point called George Jason and George didn't correct her. Cld this be his real name: Jason Noory? ???
Not according to his creditors, he he.

It was nice to have a reprieve with Ian Punnet in the host chair last night but here we are listening to Jorch talk to some social reject with a website made with FrontPage 98 who's uncovering government conspiracies by his lonesome in his apartment.

'Have they tried to hack you?'

'Oh they've tried but only got to some parts of the website. My tech guys are very good.'

'What else have they done to try to stop you?'

'AOL banned my email list'

'Why would they do that? It's just emails. Hmmm'

'Well some people complain, it only takes a few, they don't like what we are doing.'

lol AOL, what they didn't like you loser is that you were using AOL to spam your shitty conspiracy newsletter.

I love how every guest is a 'researcher', implying they have some professional/academic credentials when they are just avid gullible readers who regurgitate what they've read into internet articles - one big circle jerk of oddballs.

QuoteThe secrecy clause of the contract I refused to sign states interpreters "shall not communicate to any person or organization any information known to them by reason of their performance of services that has not been made public," unless written approval is obtained from our superiors. And this applies for the rest of our lives.

lol what a nutbag, he was an interpreter of the Indonesian language for the State Department. it's perfectly reasonable and smart that an interpreter is forbidden to relay the private conversations h/she took part in, paranoid idiot.

Dateline

Quote from: monica on May 15, 2018, 01:20:09 AM
Not according to his creditors, he he.

Yes, he is well known on the Net.  Ha!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dateline on May 15, 2018, 12:20:20 PM
Yes, he is well known on the Net.  Ha!

I dunno...I think George is really a Greek named Jason now. Think about it! :D

ShayP

I heard George bring up his "service" again last night to the first guest.  I'm sick of him bringing it up every time there's a guest on that served in the military in any capacity, or even talks about the military.  I thought it was humorous that George thanked the guest for his service, etc, and the guest just ignored him.  Noory had to loudly say "Robert!?"  Robert was probably not paying attention...like Noory. 

ShayP

If anyone hasn't seen the schedule for the rest of the week don't bother.  More suckage to come.  Another health food "expert" is added to the stable.  But why wouldn't he be?  He's a chiropractor.  Makes sense of course because I always ask chiropractors about my diet.   ::)  :P

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on May 15, 2018, 07:31:20 PM
If anyone hasn't seen the schedule for the rest of the week don't bother.  More suckage to come.  Another health food "expert" is added to the stable.  But why wouldn't he be?  He's a chiropractor.  Makes sense of course because I always ask chiropractors about my diet.   ::) :P
Before or after you regress your past lives with your dentist?

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 07:33:03 PM
Before or after you regress your past lives with your dentist?

LMAO!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

thanks.

Dateline

Sorry, Norry, Neil Sadaka just does not give me goosebumps.

Dateline

Quote from: ShayP on May 15, 2018, 07:31:20 PM
If anyone hasn't seen the schedule for the rest of the week don't bother.  More suckage to come.  Another health food "expert" is added to the stable.  But why wouldn't he be?  He's a chiropractor.  Makes sense of course because I always ask chiropractors about my diet.   ::)  :P

They have booked a dermatologist that reads your past lives using moles and psoriasis patches.

Of course that person will be hawking a skin care line.