• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Guests That QUACK!

Started by Oversoul, April 18, 2012, 02:18:53 AM

coaster

giorgio's  transformation into a woman is almost complete. the weird hair, the fake tan, the eye shadow.

expat

Yet another provocation to pound the bedside radio into dust: Some knuckle-dragger last night: "Hydrofluorosilic acid is just a catch-all phrase for all kinds of garbage."

FACT: It isn't.

Morgus

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 23, 2012, 02:53:26 AM
Giorgio last week
Giorgio was signing autographed pictures for a fee at Comic Con?  ;D

ziznak

Giorgio last week
I love the shirts with his mug on them in the background!! hah.  Did you take this yourself Mr Monk?

Hey Z, yeah I was walking by and snapped a quick photo of him.
I think the autographs were free as long as you bought one of his products (I didnt spend long there).

He had these photos of himself in an Indiana Jones costume that were pretty funny.

ziznak

Yeah the pic looks candid!  Whose his homegirl in the pic? She looks like she's about to tell you that you have to pay to take a pic of Tsuckalots.  Don't know about you but I have him pegged as a lifer at this point.  With his "ancient aliens" status I think he's gonna be a science schmoozer like Hoagland now for good.

Quote from: ziznak on July 23, 2012, 08:09:39 PM
Yeah the pic looks candid!  Whose his homegirl in the pic? She looks like she's about to tell you that you have to pay to take a pic of Tsuckalots.  Don't know about you but I have him pegged as a lifer at this point.  With his "ancient aliens" status I think he's gonna be a science schmoozer like Hoagland now for good.

No she was really nice, that picture doesn't do her justice. I attached a better pic of her because she deserves better.

ziznak

ahhhhh... so you get them digits? :)

Quote from: ziznak on July 23, 2012, 09:06:05 PM
ahhhhh... so you get them digits? :)

No, I tried though. I told her aliens had given me a message to convey to select members of the human race. I then told her I would share that message with her over drinks that night, but she said no.

ziznak

ouch!.. I would have went with a much different approach... you know how many times she's probly heard something like that?? Then again it really doesn't matter... women know within a half sec if your "naked time" material.

Frys Girl

Giorgio last week
Why is that chick wearing a bad for pants?

Giorgio sucks too, but I gotta admit he is smart. Anyone who finds a way to make George Noory useful knows what he or she is doing.

expat

A new low?? Last night's "Vedic astrologer" (Joni Patry). If I hear ONE MORE TIME that "we are all interconnected" I'll.... I'll.... I don't know what I'll do but it'll be scary.

astroguy

Quote from: expat on August 05, 2012, 11:13:42 AM
A new low?? Last night's "Vedic astrologer" (Joni Patry). If I hear ONE MORE TIME that "we are all interconnected" I'll.... I'll.... I don't know what I'll do but it'll be scary.

Expat, you should follow my podcast on Facebook (as should ALL OF YOU ... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exposing-PseudoAstronomy/218172464933868 ).  I actually posted a "name those logical fallacies" that was just quoting from her:

Spot the Fallacies! "You see, astrology is actually-- it, it takes in all the sciences. I always say, 'It's the father of all the sciences.' It's the most ancient science. It takes into account mathematics, it takes philosophy, spirituality, and it also takes psychology. All of these factors of these sciences come into the study of astrology so it's not this woo-woo stuff that people think it is, it's very scientific, and it uses a lot of mathematical geometrical skills to understand the relationships of how the planets are and how they affect us. ... I can't prove the scientific variables, but I know from life experience that it just works."

Warwick posted as a reply:  Argument from meaningless noise. :D

ziznak

I'm looking forward to this morgellans guy in the first hour tonight.  He's out there... has to be.
http://www.morgellonscure.com/
something about somebody who uses cyan predominantly on a web site just kinda screams "QUAAAAAACK!"

b_dubb

i'm starting a new job at Wright-Patt Air Force Base soon.  if things go horribly awry, i'll always be able to call up Hoax to Hoax and make up some bullshit story about seeing AF recruits being fed to reptillian aliens and human alien hybrids being brewed up in a lab full of kitchen-aid mixers.  you know ... cause i'm like ... a government contractor and shit.  i SEEEEEE things

i joke about this now. come Monday i might be feeling very different. 

actually the tedium that comes with working for the Federal Government is really something to behold.  i bet i won't last a year before i wave a white flag and flee to the private sector

ChewMouse

Quote from: b_dubb on September 04, 2012, 08:15:12 PM
i'm starting a new job at Wright-Patt Air Force Base soon.  if things go horribly awry, i'll always be able to call up Hoax to Hoax and make up some bullshit story about seeing AF recruits being fed to reptillian aliens and human alien hybrids being brewed up in a lab full of kitchen-aid mixers.  you know ... cause i'm like ... a government contractor and shit.  i SEEEEEE things

i joke about this now. come Monday i might be feeling very different. 

actually the tedium that comes with working for the Federal Government is really something to behold.  i bet i won't last a year before i wave a white flag and flee to the private sector
As soon as you accrue vacation time and stuff, you must work on that story and get it called in. We can help!

I know you've had a lot of changes in your life (based upon what you've written here) so my best wishes to you on starting the new job. I bet you'll be fine, but pre-new job nerves are universally awful. Empathy from the Mouse.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on September 04, 2012, 08:15:12 PM

They took nine years from me (kinda like the gangsters taking Eric Roberts thumb in The Pope of Greenwich Village) basically all of my twenties. Merely getting hired for them was a never ending process, I actually got a notice for a piss test..scheduled at 11:45 PM! Refusal was grounds for disqualification. The fingerprint portion was surreal, it was in a vault that looked like something out of "Get Smart" in the basement of the Federal Reserve building in Boston. I almost felt important for a few seconds. Decent pay...but soul-crushing. I'm not good at following instructions or maintaining civility under duress.

Good luck, though. Your job sounds infinitely more interesting than mine.

b_dubb

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 04, 2012, 09:12:49 PM
         They took nine years from me (kinda like the gangsters taking Eric Roberts thumb in The Pope of Greenwich Village) basically all of my twenties. Merely getting hired for them was a never ending process, I actually got a notice for a piss test..scheduled at 11:45 PM! Refusal was grounds for disqualification. The fingerprint portion was surreal, it was in a vault that looked like something out of "Get Smart" in the basement of the Federal Reserve building in Boston. I almost felt important for a few seconds. Decent pay...but soul-crushing. I'm not good at following instructions or maintaining civility under duress.

Good luck, though. Your job sounds infinitely more interesting than mine.
yes. yes. and ... god i hope so

i don't know if people realize how insanely huge wright-patt afb really is.  it's a medium sized city unto itself.  finding anything of interest there would be a miracle.  i'm sure the "old-timers" will haze me when i start.  "hey ... are those aliens still frozen or did that freezer finally fail?".  stuff like that. 

http://www.think-aboutit.com/aliens/dental_technician_says_mandible.htm

tensy

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 03, 2012, 11:14:52 AM
I thought the David Paulides show from about 5 weeks ago was interesting. I don't know much about him other than the show though.

Paulides is a total fraud and C2C puts him on because he's a bigfooter and lemmings who fail to check his "facts" love this kind of junk.
He is an insult to Search and Rescue teams and blames the parks service for not keeping records.  That's the job of the FBI not the parks service.  He NEVER asked them for records.

About his books he peddles.

Cherry picked reports cobbled together by Paulides who is woefully ill-informed and ignorant of modern search and rescue techniques along with the effects of hypothermia that spews purposely deceitful garbage.

Missing 411 Eastern and Western editions are the new books out by David Paul Paulides. These recent works follow on the heels of "Tribal Bigfoot" and the "The Hoopa Project". These books are specifically about Bigfoot. According to Paulides, he embarked on a 3 year and 7000 man-hour quest to uncover missing people in the national parks. He filled numerous Freedom of Information Act Requests and "documents to support the stories in these books were found through exhaustive searches of various periodicals' archives". The Author became interested in the subject of missing persons when, "There was a point in my law enforcement career when I worked as a detective attached to a special team investigating high profile cases. One of the cases we participated in was a series of missing girls from California".

Paulides has a prestigious 20 year background in law enforcement as a detective and investigator that enables him to gather facts and interview witnesses to get to the facts of the case. On his NABS Blog #91 he states in part, "he chose to retire after twenty years, and no one in his group lies". The reality and truth of the matter is far stranger than anyone could imagine. David Paul Paulides was an Officer with the San Jose Police Department until 1996. He was charged and indicted for a misdemeanor crime that involved falsely obtaining autographs while fraudulently misrepresenting his position within the police department. His tenure fell short of the requisite 20 years required to retire and he was forced to leave with only 16.5 years. His last duty assignment was in the Court Liaison Office. Most likely he left voluntarily in lieu of being prosecuted and given an option to quit. On an ancillary note with this background I am curious as to what Senior Executive Position he has or had held in the Technology Sector. From what I can discern the North American Bigfoot Search is Mr. Paulides. Furthermore, Paulides has never been on a Search and Rescue team, or participated in any organized SAR. This book is a discredit and a slap in the face to those men and women that are.

http://www.amazon.com/Missing-411-Western-United-States-Canada/product-reviews/1466216298/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt_sr_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Juan Cena

Dave Talbott and physicist Wallace Thornhill, the two goobs that Snoory had on tonight, may have done the impossible and redefined quackary.

Birdie

Chantel Lysette, the 'Professional Angelologist.' My god, this woman needs medication. Now.

yumyumtree

I looked at Lysettes books on amazon, and they were well reviewed and must sell well. They've been translated into a bunch of languages. She's not my cup of tea, though.

Quote from: yumyumtree on March 07, 2014, 03:08:12 AM
I looked at Lysettes books on amazon, and they were well reviewed and must sell well. They've been translated into a bunch of languages. She's not my cup of tea, though.

Hey, YumYum... keep in mind that Here Comes Honeybooboo also does quite well on television.  Popularity is not necessarily related to quality.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on March 07, 2014, 12:20:52 PM
Hey, YumYum... keep in mind that Here Comes Honeybooboo also does quite well on television.  Popularity is not necessarily related to quality.

Ain't that the truth? Sorry mate...

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 07, 2014, 02:26:35 PM
Ain't that the truth? Sorry mate...

thank yeeewwww
heres a photo of george back atcha:

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wr250 on March 07, 2014, 02:47:08 PM
thank yeeewwww
heres a photo of george back atcha:

Don't you find the gaze hypnotic? 'They' are using George to make you comply. It's true. Hoagland knows. It's all in 19.5 degrees. Or something.

ziznak

Dude, what the fuck is LMH talking about on dark matter radio right now? not sure which show this is but she just said something about "standing up alligators!"

almost shit myself

edit: it was on "After Dark Radio" which isn't too shabby of a show btw... LMH's segment just ended.  She also said that "this planet needs to grow up" or something like that which I thought was kinda cute/funny

Juan Cena

Rob Riggs and Tom Burnette were definitely quackers.

RcCle

Quote from: ziznak on March 08, 2014, 02:29:11 AM
Dude, what the fuck is LMH talking about on dark matter radio right now? not sure which show this is but she just said something about "standing up alligators!"

almost shit myself

edit: it was on "After Dark Radio" which isn't too shabby of a show btw... LMH's segment just ended.  She also said that "this planet needs to grow up" or something like that which I thought was kinda cute/funny

LOL!  She's poking America with that boney finger..  "Grow up!  You crazy kids with your 8-track tapes and rock and roll music...