• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Moon landing Faked?

Started by workingindreamland, July 17, 2009, 11:47:31 AM

NASA LRO pictures show LEM's of Apollo missions on the moon:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html

Explain this away doubters.........

KnyeGuy

What exactly does this prove (not that I believe the theory of NASA not having landed on the moon).
These images are not much better than what Hoagland uses for his evidence...lol
Besides, Photoshopping is much easier when only dealing with a few pixels...

(again- I stress that I am not one to particularly buy into the 'no landing' theory)

EvB

I was going to say essentially the same thing, KnyeGuy - but didn't since I, too, accept we did land on the moon. But, if I didn't - I don't think this would do a thing to convince me.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on July 22, 2009, 03:26:27 PM
I was going to say essentially the same thing, KnyeGuy - but didn't since I, too, accept we did land on the moon. But, if I didn't - I don't think this would do a thing to convince me.

Well, the only thing that has been on the moon is "Hoaxland's Head". 

Supernormal

I heard someone make a great point about this very subject today. The conspiracy would have to involve thousands of people who played roles in space programs. That includes both Americans and Russians, who were foes at the time of the lunar landing. You would think that *one* of the Apollo moon-landing "insiders" would have spilled the beans by now if it was a hoax. That's not to mention the millions of people who watched the event. A moon-landing hoax is the opposite of a JFK coverup on the credibility scale IMO.

danDNA

i thought the point was that all the capitalism vs communism was a conspiracy, they were all in on it, and so the russians wouldnt spill the beans either, as they were allowed the first into space title, the first to kill a dog in space title, the first to orbit title, but america got the big one. the russians were quite aware they couldnt get to the moon, even though their tech was better than american. in the book dark moon they hypothesise that both an american and a russian went together and both made it in a joint operation, but both died from the intense radiation. there is a small monument in russia dedicated to a little known cosmonaut who wasnt in the official space program. therefore america has been to the moon, its just the official story is not so correct.
also, it isnt hard to put hardware on the moon, just men. they could fill the fucking sphere up with metal and tech, but it dont mean loads of people have been there....

im not saying i buy into the moon landing hoax, just that it is another interesting theory with anomalies and odd photographs and lights and large suns in peoples visors and compliant russians who otherwise were highly competitive enemies of the usa.

hoagland's a fucking minge face anyway.

hello everyone :)

KnyeGuy

Yeah Dan,  I do agree that whole argument for the 'no-landing' theory is intriguing, and I am certainly up for researching all sides of a conspiracy theory (don't like that term, but I'll use it) whether or not I'm biased toward one explanation.
I really do hate it when people just dismiss 'other sides of the story' outright, without having researched them to some decent degree. People tend to take the dismissal position just because of a few over-the-top theories... especially regarding 9/11.

I've never gotten around to reading further about the claims and rebuttals regarding the whole moon-landing subject... I guess other time consuming conspiracy topics just interest me more...

I have to say though, Hoagland's theories on the matter are hilarious as hell!

moop

The Mythbusters did a show about the "fake" moon landing. I just watched it a few days ago.

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode-104-nasa-moon-landing

danDNA

Quote from: Borr on July 25, 2009, 11:04:51 PM

insults are the worst way to discuss a subject, especially one where none of us know ALL the facts.

im glad you are so sure about the world, perhaps you can tell us how world war two was purely a result of a chance german lunatic rising from obscurity (and not funded by the world banks) to take over Europe, and that Pearl harbour was just an oversight on the behalf of the Americans, who in no way at all intended to join the war before the event. or perhaps you can explain where the weapons of mass destruction went in Iraq - that justified your country taking mine into an illegal war - using only insults to our intelligence....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: danDNA on August 10, 2009, 03:15:10 AM
insults are the worst way to discuss a subject, especially one where none of us know ALL the facts.

im glad you are so sure about the world, perhaps you can tell us how world war two was purely a result of a chance german lunatic rising from obscurity (and not funded by the world banks) to take over Europe, and that Pearl harbour was just an oversight on the behalf of the Americans, who in no way at all intended to join the war before the event. or perhaps you can explain where the weapons of mass destruction went in Iraq - that justified your country taking mine into an illegal war - using only insults to our intelligence....
i sense tension.

btw... good to see u around, dan. been a while.

I doubt it but anything is possible. I'm not a scientist so I can't say it's impossible to get past the van allen radiation belt or not. I want to believe that we landed. 99.9% not faked IMHO. If I'm wrong then WHAT A COVER-UP! Bravo...bravo.

Juan

It was real.  If we weren't there, how could we have received those warnings to stay away that Hoagland talks about?

Sardondi

Quote from: UFO Fill on January 14, 2013, 04:32:03 PM
It was real.  If we weren't there, how could we have received those warnings to stay away that Hoagland talks about?

Heh. Hogaland actually serves some purpose after all. Ordinarily Hoagland never met a NASA conspiracy theory he didn't like. So if even Hoagland won't buy into the "It Never Happened!" lunacy, it's like the stamp of reality approval.

McPhallus

Quote from: Sardondi on January 14, 2013, 05:55:33 PM
Heh. Hogaland actually serves some purpose after all. Ordinarily Hoagland never met a NASA conspiracy theory he didn't like. So if even Hoagland won't buy into the "It Never Happened!" lunacy, it's like the stamp of reality approval.

I've been under the impression that the only reason he didn't buy into the conspiracy theory is because it would undermine his own wackadoodle theories.

Sardondi

Quote from: McPhallus on January 14, 2013, 06:07:57 PM

I've been under the impression that the only reason he didn't buy into the conspiracy theory is because it would undermine his own wackadoodle theories.

Well, I didn't say he had a, you know, decent and honorable motive for never saying it was faked...

Mels-hole1984

Let me start this off by saying that I despise Hoagland...He's more of a snorefest than the Nooron. That being said, they did fake the moon landing. Stanley Kubrick filmed it... The Shining Code: The Rug, The Sweater, Room 237 and Their Codes

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 15, 2013, 01:24:59 PM
Let me start this off by saying that I despise Hoagland...He's more of a snorefest than the Nooron. That being said, they did fake the moon landing. Stanley Kubrick filmed it...

And is that the case for the prosecution? I bought one of the very first copies of Mary Bennett and David Percy's 'Dark Moon' in about 1999..I won't go into all of it as it's far too heavy to be described as a work of science; but I do have quite a lot of photographic experience and wrote to the publishers to challange some photo that Percy had put in my view a errornous caption; I think he said it was temporal distortion (Shades of Hoaglandspeak!) whereas it was basic camera shake! The publisher responded by basically telling me that Percy was an award winning photographer and knew of what he spoke! Well, that's all right then. It seemed odd they didn't ask about my own photographic credentials. So if Percy said it was faked one way, and Kubrick filmed it another, they can't both be right. This is a good debunk...

http://www3.telus.net/summa/moonshot/personal.htm

Landing was not faked. Photographs with "weird" shadowing and double shadows due to earth shine/light from the moon it self.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 15, 2013, 01:24:59 PM
Let me start this off by saying that I despise Hoagland...He's more of a snorefest than the Nooron. That being said, they did fake the moon landing. Stanley Kubrick filmed it...

That is correct.  And the moon is made of green cheese, Elvis is working at a 7-11 in Roswell and Adolf Hitler is practicing dentistry in Atlantis.

Eddie Coyle

Makes sense, because Kubrick would do something to benefit the Nixon administration.  ::) Kissinger was buddies with Robert Evans, so maybe...

Uh, no.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sleepwalker on January 16, 2013, 12:42:33 AM
That is correct.  And the moon is made of green cheese, Elvis is working at a 7-11 in Roswell and Adolf Hitler is practicing dentistry in Atlantis.

Tsk! Antarctic, not Atlantis... EVERYONE knows that!

Mulvaney

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2013, 03:10:56 AM

Tsk! Antarctic, not Atlantis... EVERYONE knows that!

Indonesia. . . .  And he was a doctor not a dentist.  But I have always had a soft spot for the various moon conspiracies from the faked moon landing to the Apollo 18 videos on YouTube.   Perhaps if Kubrick could have filmed either he would have just for the art.   The opportunity to create the ultimate science fiction drama without anybody knowing could be too good to pass up.   But reality gets in the way.   

So the moon landing conspiracy is a little like "Paul is dead."   How many mysterious things can you find that ultimately are not that mysterious. 

MV/Liberace!

i do believe we sent humans to the moon.  i used to buy slightly into the conspiracy theories, but that edge has dulled over the years.  every lunar conspiracy theory i encounter can be unraveled through examination.

I enjoyed the way Mythbusters took on some of the biggest myths.  Well done.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on January 17, 2013, 10:18:55 PM
I enjoyed the way Mythbusters took on some of the biggest myths.  Well done.

agreed.

i showed that episode to my conspiracy believing friend... and, as expected, he dismissed it entirely.