• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 09, 2018, 12:13:28 AM
"Entertaining millions of people in the middle of the night is no small feat, but George makes it look easy,” said Julie Talbott, Premiere Networks President. "His passion and dedication to delivering the best content for the Coast to Coast AM audience is what drives the continued growth and success of the program. We’re proud to celebrate this special milestone with George, and look forward to many more."

I'm curious what that celebration entailed, and what Julie liked best about it
Ha, ha, ha!  What a load of crap.  What she really means.

"Putting millions of people to sleep in the middle of the night is quite amusing, and bumbling Jorch makes it look easy," said Julie Talbott, Premiere's premier stiff.  "His boobery and laziness at Coast to Coast AM is what drives those who still remain awake to contemplate hammering themselves senseless to escape from his ineptitude.  We laugh ourselves silly ever day, when we realize simple Jorch is still on the air, and look forward to many more years of hosting incompetency." 

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on January 09, 2018, 09:32:06 PM
Wow, that is a timeless instrumental!  Swing dancing!

Swing Dancing is a style of dance between men and women during WWII, not an orgy between Auturians like you understand it to be.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2018, 01:50:20 AM
Aw shit.  I missed Quayle!!!  :(

Went over to a friends house 50 miles away to watch the Bulldogs-Bama game.  Just got back.
Someone has posted the recent Quayle on the youtubes. If you grab it quick before the interns and paralegals get at it. Now you do have to sort since C2C "officially" is putting out small version segments of the show.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 09:37:21 PM
Swing Dancing is a style of dance between men and women during WWII, not an orgy between Auturians like you understand it to be.
And swishing is for toilet brushes.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2018, 02:02:11 AM
Now Noory is playing Glenn Miller?  Next week, he'll be playing Al Jolson and other tunes from the Jazz Age.  Not that there is anything wrong with that as I happen to like that stuff but it really makes Noory seem old.

Isn't the idea of bumper music to cue the audience wen the show is coming back from commercial?  Wouldn't that meke it a good idea to have something attention grabbing - especially in the middle of the night - and not some old slower stuff that Noory's mom likes?

Just one more thing Norry is bad at

NoMoreNoory

Joorch tells one of his invented stories of someone who 'came up to him' to tell him how wonderful his show is blah, blah, blah. He tells Fuchs he gets 'a bit misty' when people do this. Not misty-eyed, just misty.

Tells Fuchs he takes 25 pills a day, and is clearly annoyed that he has a cold notwithstanding. Blames it on the cold weather. No, you dunce. A cold is a viral infection, you don't get a cold just because it's cold outside.

Going into his Super Beets commercial he says this: 'Worried about your blood pressure? I hope you should be.'

-GNS

Dateline

You heard the endorsement, Norry gets "misty".  Whether, it is merely misty, showers or a downpour down below, you will have a dry day or night with "Grampers Pampers"  Don't be in a fog in the mist don't forget to pullup the "Grampers."

And, as Norry would say to the crowds, referring to the picture at alien con:  "When I am "In The Mood", I can't do it without you."  Wink Wink.  He has the Grampers on and he won't be lonely in crowds by dropping in. 

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on January 10, 2018, 01:59:19 AM
You heard the endorsement, Norry gets "misty".  Whether, it is merely misty, showers or a downpour down below, you will have a dry day or night with "Grampers Pampers"  Don't be in a fog in the mist don't forget to pullup the "Grampers."

And, as Norry would say to the crowds, referring to the picture at alien con:  "When I am "In The Mood", I can't do it without you."  Wink Wink.  He has the Grampers on and he won't be lonely in crowds by dropping in.
Dropping in, or drooping in!

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 10, 2018, 01:20:31 AM
Joorch tells one of his invented stories of someone who 'came up to him' to tell him how wonderful his show is blah, blah, blah. He tells Fuchs he gets 'a bit misty' when people do this. Not misty-eyed, just misty.

Tells Fuchs he takes 25 pills a day, and is clearly annoyed that he has a cold notwithstanding. Blames it on the cold weather. No, you dunce. A cold is a viral infection, you don't get a cold just because it's cold outside.

Going into his Super Beets commercial he says this: 'Worried about your blood pressure? I hope you should be.'

-GNS
I hope you should be, ha ha.

A cold is also an immune response.  If he got physically cold and didn't warm up enough, soon enough, it may have overwhelmed his immune system temporarily.  Getting cold won't matter for someone whose immune system is in prime shape.  But, if a person has poor circulation, is short on sleep, overeats, drinks too much, is dehydrated or has other immune-compromising issues, then getting physically cold can take you down!  And the thing is, a lot of people don't rest when they get a sudden tiredness for no apparent reason.  But, a short timely nap might be all that your body needs to review up an immune response to some bug or virus colonizing inside you.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 09, 2018, 11:34:44 PM
Isn't the idea of bumper music to cue the audience wen the show is coming back from commercial?  Wouldn't that meke it a good idea to have something attention grabbing - especially in the middle of the night - and not some old slower stuff that Noory's mom likes?

Remember Jorch's excuse for crappy bumper music, he was "never a DJ, like Art."  Since Jorch sucks at C2C, he must never have been a radio show host either.

albrecht

-GNS
Great, now I have the image of Norry mimicking Johnny Mathis singing "Misty" to the bilked audience at his next "big event." Maybe during his "invasion" of Salt Lake City? Or crooning "Misty" after lunch with Dr.Sky on "FEB" 14th?
-GNS

NoMoreNoory

A woman called in on behalf of her brother last night and outlined a list of symptoms to Fuchs, who did a whole number about his body being in distress and sending out a cry for help and if she would email him he would send a freebie of supplements to get him started. 'It's so sad' he said. 'Your brother should have 40 - 50 years of healthy life ahead of him.'
'Ben!' Joorch cried. 'The guy is 82!' (the caller had told us this)
Did Fuchs back down, apologize, admit he'd misheard 82 as 22 maybe? Did he fuchs. Stood by his claim. Just by taking their supplements, this man should expect to live to 120 and beyond.

Joorch tells one of his invented stories...

I love George's fake personal stories.  They never quite ring true, yet somehow always seem to show him in a bad light.   He has all the self awareness of Falkie

Jojo

-GNS
Misty suffices... unless you want to know about his nose!

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 10, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
A woman called in on behalf of her brother last night and outlined a list of symptoms to Fuchs, who did a whole number about his body being in distress and sending out a cry for help and if she would email him he would send a freebie of supplements to get him started. 'It's so sad' he said. 'Your brother should have 40 - 50 years of healthy life ahead of him.'
'Ben!' Joorch cried. 'The guy is 82!' (the caller had told us this)
Did Fuchs back down, apologize, admit he'd misheard 82 as 22 maybe? Did he fuchs. Stood by his claim. Just by taking their supplements, this man should expect to live to 120 and beyond.
George confronted an outlandish claim!  Did a snowball freeze in hell???

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 10, 2018, 08:42:24 PM
I love George's fake personal stories...

Heh, heh, heh.  "Thuh best!"  His fake books are even better.  ;)

Robert

They should have a pronounce-off between Ms. Wade & Mr. Noory.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 09, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Nancy Sinatra was rather jarring on Wednesday.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2018, 07:10:04 AM
Heh, heh, heh.  "Thuh best!"  His fake books are even better.  ;)

Look at his left ring finger!  A doozy!

albrecht

Someone did a youtubes upload so listened to some of the other night.
Ended with: "That's right, It's coming up in FEB!" to guest that he forgot was going to be an an "expo" (William Henry, longtime guest who is ok if you like that stuff.)
Also several "powerful" pronunciations issues with regard to various things. Corsi is making "an offer" to the White House for an interview. Actually, you never know at this point but, he might need to go to Boston.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2018, 11:28:22 PM
Someone did a youtubes upload so listened to some of the other night.
Ended with: "That's right, It's coming up in FEB!" to guest that he forgot was going to be an an "expo" (William Henry, longtime guest who is ok if you like that stuff.)
Also several "powerful" pronunciations issues with regard to various things. Corsi is making "an offer" to the White House for an interview. Actually, you never know at this point but, he might need to go to Boston.
Do you still have a link for the you tube?

TigerLily

George Haas, the Hoagie usurper/wannabe, is on in a half hour to talk about Richard's subjects. I don't think I've ever heard him before. He may not have the Silver Mane but he is rockin' the handlebars and the bolo

Almost forgot - GNS

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on January 12, 2018, 01:38:32 AM
George Haas, the Hoagie usurper/wannabe, is on in a half hour to talk about Richard's subjects. I don't think I've ever heard him before. He may not have the Silver Mane but he is rockin' the handlebars and the bolo

Almost forgot - GNS

OK - switched from MITD. Preston Dennett is never convincing anyways.

Jojo

Wayne Carson sucked.  His spouse got angry when he called her to say he had to be a roadie for ten days longer than expected.  He told her she was always on his mind, and that he needed to get off the phone right quick to make a song about it.  A song that makes her out to be a doormat, and makes him out to be one of the worst apologizers ever.  Apologies don't start with "If I", like "If I ever made you feel...",   It is no wonder Wikipedia has nothing about his romantic life.  Let alone him presumptuously telling the whole world she was not his first priority.  Some things are just better left unsaid.  Other than write her a loser song, did he ever even become a better husband or did he just keep writing himself wistful ballads of regret.

The one with the black little purse is still â€" all beatin’ him. HAHAHAHAHA! Okay, he’s up on the ca…AH-HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! The, the little old woman just beaned him again with that big bag. he, he, He’s runnin’ to his car! He’s outta here! HAHAHAHAHA!! Aaaoh! Um, the little bitty Mother Goose woman…She’s…She’s…talkin’ to him as he’s drivin’ off! Ah-HAHAHAaaaa-AHAHAHA!! AHH, I wish you woulda been here, man! Oh! Oh, this is too good! HAHAHAHA! Oh! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I…I gotta…I gotta go. HAHA!

I guess you had to be there