• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bigfoot Caught Masturbating

Started by 21st Century Man, September 15, 2016, 05:02:49 PM

jazmunda

This is why BellGab needs it's own news department.

ShayP

I thought this was another Falkie thread.  ;)

Quote from: ShayP on September 15, 2016, 05:15:44 PM
I thought this was another Falkie thread.  ;)

LOL.  No you're looking for the LittlePenis thread.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 15, 2016, 05:24:34 PM
LOL.  No you're looking for the LittlePenis thread.

Hey!  That was my thread.   :-[ ;D

So did he send a sample of the unthinkable over to Doc Ketchum for DNA analysis?

I think the video's claims are legit.  The guy is a dog trainer and has a lot of videos relating to his work. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 15, 2016, 06:25:44 PM
I think the video is legit.  The guy is a dog trainer and has a lot of video's relating to his work.

Well, if there was jis I'm sure it was collected and they're just awaiting analysis, right? Right?  :D

10 minutes later and I'm still laughing!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2016, 06:27:37 PM
Well, if there was jis I'm sure it was collected and they're just awaiting analysis, right? Right?  :D

I'm sure collecting the jiz for analysis was the last thing on the guy's mind.  He probably has never heard of Melba so my guess is this will be another missed opportunity.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 15, 2016, 05:02:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdw1KSkO1tI

I wish he would have shown Ike the dog in the video.  It must be quite the canine specimen to
scare off a 12 foot Bigfoot that has lust in his heart!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 15, 2016, 06:33:15 PM
I'm sure collecting the jiz for analysis was the last thing on the guy's mind.  He probably has never heard of Melba so my guess is this will be another missed opportunity.

We need some braver Bigfoot investigators!  :(

pate

Beaver Dams, NY is a masturbating Bigfoot hotspot?

Who wood-ah thunk it?

That was totally worth the fifteen minute page-load time!

Great catch 21!

Rix Gins

At first I thought this thread was called:  Re: The "I'm watching/just watched *Bigfoot masturbate* thread....

Maybe they just got done eating one of Cathy's lemon meringue pies and were all horned up. ( Her name was Cathy wasn't it ? )

This has got to be the funniest damn thing I've ever seen - except for the AK poo box.

The first vid footprint and jiz stain were too much. ;D ;D ;D

That poor guy. He believed what he was saying. That in itself was worth it.

Wonder if Heather will interview him. I'd listen to that.

whoozit

I never knew Falkie walked in the woods at night.

albrecht

I would like him to call in or be a guest on C2C with Norry and tell some of these sexual Bigfeet tales. Norry is always very uncomfortable when a caller or guests mentions anything about s-e-x.

Big deal. The big fella has to wax the ol` carrot every now and then. What is this, news?

albrecht

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 17, 2016, 10:28:30 AM
Big deal. The big fella has to wax the ol` carrot every now and then. What is this, news?
I think it is more of a property rights issue. Sure Bigfeet might want to masturbate but they should do it in their den- not on someone else's property or in public. This isn't Italy after all.

Quote from: albrecht on September 17, 2016, 10:52:41 AM
I think it is more of a property rights issue. Sure Bigfeet might want to masturbate but they should do it in their den- not on someone else's property or in public. This isn't Italy after all.
Bigfoot are lucky, they can toss one off anytime and anyplace they want to. We humans on the other hand have to deal with politically correct standards of behavior. :o      ;D

zeebo

More proof that female bigfoots hibernate.

albrecht

Norry had some bigfeet expert on the other night. Was hoping that a caller, or better yet the victim who made these videos, would call in with the Bigfoot jerking off story.