• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Malaysia Flight 370: for suspicious minds!

Started by Stellar, April 23, 2014, 03:49:49 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 12:25:03 AM
There, there.

*soothing music, gently patting*

I couldn't resist...sorry*.

*No, not really.

onan

2300 people go missing every day. Oh, that is in the the US. About 16% have mental illness diagnoses. Since Matias Perez disappeared in 1858 traveling in a balloon the total number of disappearances of aircraft passengers and crew is under 2000 people. I am not saying it isn't tragic. But I think someone just has a penchant for drama.

Juan

It's obvious that the plane flew into a portal, came out on September 11, 2001 and crashed into Building 7.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on April 24, 2014, 04:37:20 AM
It's obvious that the plane flew into a portal, came out on September 11, 2001 and crashed into Building 7.

During the portal adventure, did an assassin get out and kill JFK? I think it's highly likely, you just need to look at the data at 19.5 degrees.

Grov505th

Quote from: Jackstar on April 23, 2014, 11:57:32 PM
http://www.realfarmacy.com/breaking-hijacked-flight-370-passenger-sent-photo-from-hidden-iphone-tracing-back-to-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/

Reading that article the journalist said:
HE HID HIS PHONE IN HIS A**......and a Large Faradaay Style hanger to keep all the passangers from using their cell phones...

Wow  this is really going over the deep end

McPhallus

If you really gave a shit about the victims, you'd at least give the families a chance to mourn before going off half-cocked with a goofy theory even you admit is pure speculation.  The search for debris isn't even over yet, and you're already trying to spin it into some huge CT even though you don't really know anything.

I've a suspicion this is really about you, at the end of the day.  But go ahead and keep scouring the Internet for dubious information and thinking that you're somehow smarter than the rest of us.  There ain't no reasoning with someone like you.

Quote from: Stellar on April 23, 2014, 10:17:10 PM
You guys apparently feel that just, because I don't know what happened your side is conclusive and you all know its on the heads of the perpetrators that only know.  This experiment with CT here just shows me there maybe plants who receive a couple nickles from who cares what govenments to tote the Major Media.... You guys make me want to throw up oops I just did and there is vomit all over McPhallus name.  Anyway here is a photo for people who don't understand what suspicious, subjective is defined to be.  You guys don't even mention anything about the passengers; truly a sick lot eh?

Grov505th

Actually I think he is just trolling....talking about reeling in fish to shore.  I dont think he gives a crap about any of this.
And the same goes for Jackstar

Stellar

Quote from: Grov505th on April 24, 2014, 08:34:45 AM
Actually I think he is just trolling....talking about reeling in fish to shore.  I dont think he gives a crap about any of this.
And the same goes for Jackstar

Grov505th,

I guess since your into one liners, about total nonsense, you must be one those who hunt a pecs at his keyboard.  Your inept style comes from a place that lacks experience with writing.  What all of us probably would like to see is if you can put a couple of paragraphs together to form a proper debate; if you could ever get out of your diapers and really argue the points I have presented.  Your sandbox style may indicate your age!  We all know this is a CT debate and why not if my position comes from a lack of evidence, but I'm perhaps closer to the actual events of what happened to 370 as confirmed by Jackstar than the corporate news media outlets.

This is the only time Grov505th that I have responded to your posts, your lack of an intellect is my guess and maybe you find it difficult to articulate the paradigm towards arguing any points at BellGab.  You could be a teenager for all I know and if you are my apologies, but perhaps you would not understand what I wrote here so until I see something from you that makes sense maybe I will be surprised.

Jackstar

QuoteCircumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of factâ€"like a fingerprint at the scene of a crime. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directlyâ€"i.e., without need for any additional evidence or inference.

On its own, it is the nature of circumstantial evidence for more than one explanation to still be possible. Inference from one piece of circumstantial evidence may not guarantee accuracy. Circumstantial evidence usually accumulates into a collection, so that the pieces then become corroborating evidence. Together, they may more strongly support one particular inference over another. An explanation involving circumstantial evidence becomes more valid as proof of a fact when the alternative explanations have been ruled out.
(Emphasis added.)

I posted this from Wikipedia, as I am rather confident that about half of you mouth-breathers out there don't actually know what "evidence" means.

Welcome to the party.

Jackstar

Quote from: McPhallus on April 24, 2014, 08:13:24 AM
at least give the families a chance to mourn before going off half-cocked with a goofy theory
... buh? It's been like six weeks, if they haven't started mourning yet, chances are, they ain't gonna.

Also, let us not forget THIS family: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-latest-conspiracy-theory-were-freescale-semiconductor-top-employees-

:insert joke about "all eggs in one basket" here:

On the bright side, those twenty scientists will totally figure out how to get into the Dharma hatch on The Island way, way faster than John Locke did.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 10:02:05 AM
(Emphasis added.)

I posted this from Wikipedia, as I am rather confident that about half of you mouth-breathers out there don't actually know what "evidence" means.

Welcome to the party.

Great post Jackstar, but I'm just trying to counter the corporate media news outlets with their style of not really knowing.  If I had conclusive evidence than the rabbit would be out of the bag so to speak.  My assumption is that you maybe on to something at Diego which I presumed could be the reality of events regarding Flight 370.

Grov505th

Quote from: Stellar on April 24, 2014, 09:58:10 AM
Grov505th,

I guess since your into one liners, about total nonsense, you must be one those who hunt a pecs at his keyboard.  Your inept style comes from a place that lacks experience with writing.  What all of us probably would like to see is if you can put a couple of paragraphs together to form a proper debate; if you could ever get out of your diapers and really argue the points I have presented.  Your sandbox style may indicate your age!  We all know this is a CT debate and why not if my position comes from a lack of evidence, but I'm perhaps closer to the actual events of what happened to 370 as confirmed by Jackstar than the corporate news media outlets.

This is the only time Grov505th that I have responded to your posts, your lack of an intellect is my guess and maybe you find it difficult to articulate the paradigm towards arguing any points at BellGab.  You could be a teenager for all I know and if you are my apologies, but perhaps you would not understand what I wrote here so until I see something from you that makes sense maybe I will be surprised.

Actually Stellar your right, I am a hunt and pecker on a keyboard, for that I apologize.

I have spent the better part of the morning looking into claims and counter claims on what happened with MH370 and nowhere do I find that the US Navy had radar contact with the plane and no US Navy ships where in the area.
I did find where Thailand had them on radar, but took time for them to tell Malaysian officials.
As I stated before about HAARP talking to the plane, you have to have a very large antenna, large enough to actually need a reel inside the airplane so it can be trailed behind.
About the new information about Phillip Wood and his EXIF GPS data, it’s already been debunked please take a look at this:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-mh370-passenger-philip-wood-sends-photo-text-from-diego-garcia-fake-exif-gps-data.3397/

But with the available data, I believe the airplane did crash in the Indian Ocean, and I hope that they find the black boxes so we can figure out what happened.
I feel very bad about the loss of life, but it does get under my skin and I feel its disrespectful to the family to be throwing out wild theories.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 10:12:26 AM
... buh? It's been like six weeks, if they haven't started mourning yet, chances are, they ain't gonna.

One day child, you'll lose someone close. Someone who you loved very closely and possibly they loved you. If you start mourning in the six weeks after their death then let us know how you feel...if you lose them without knowing what happened to them let us know how you feel after six weeks.

It would be easy to label you a repulsive little oik with the empathy of a dog turd, but I'm putting your attitude down to your youth or at least your profound immaturity so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on April 24, 2014, 09:58:10 AM
Grov505th,

I guess since your into one liners, about total nonsense, you must be one those who hunt a pecs at his keyboard.  Your inept style comes from a place that lacks experience with writing.  What all of us probably would like to see is if you can put a couple of paragraphs together to form a proper debate;

Kettle welcome to Mr Saucepan; You're really not in a strong position to criticise anyone's grammar and paragraph construction. As I mentioned on the previous page; I genuinely found it impossible to decipher what it was you were talking about and put it down to you being under the influence of something.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 10:02:05 AM
(Emphasis added.)

Welcome to the party.

Hmmm, the problem with circumstantial evidence is.....Well it isn't evidence. It's how people get imprisoned for offences they didn't commit. But hey, don't let tenuous grabs at your CT wreckage get in the way of lack of real facts.

Jackstar

Clumsily faked, expertly uploaded. Sure, sure, whatever. Golly, I wonder what the characteristics of a person who might do that might be!

No U.S. Navy presence in the Maldives? Had the radar turned off that morning, did they? Sure, the War on Terror is over and DG is hella-far from Kiev, so who would bother to be on duty? All those islanders were smoking the pakololo and hallucinated it? Sure, okay.

Nothing about this story passes the smell test. Writing it off as "well, it went into the ocean, sure hope we find out why!!!?" seems like the most insipid and asinine way of dealing with the problem.

Quote from: Grov505th on April 24, 2014, 10:33:57 AM
I feel its disrespectful to the family to be throwing out wild theories.
Cao ni ma, and the other guy too.

Grov505th

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 11:19:56 AM
Clumsily faked, expertly uploaded. Sure, sure, whatever. Golly, I wonder what the characteristics of a person who might do that might be!

No U.S. Navy presence in the Maldives? Had the radar turned off that morning, did they? Sure, the War on Terror is over and DG is hella-far from Kiev, so who would bother to be on duty? All those islanders were smoking the pakololo and hallucinated it? Sure, okay.

Nothing about this story passes the smell test. Writing it off as "well, it went into the ocean, sure hope we find out why!!!?" seems like the most insipid and asinine way of dealing with the problem.

Ok last post on this.....I at one time was a Card carrying Air Traffic Controller and you know what...when we didnt have scheduled flights comeing in    WE TURNED THE RADAR OFF
Saves on wear and tear of the systems, from the antenna all the way down  to the Radar screens.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 11:19:56 AM

Tell us please son; What is the radar limit of the facility on DG? What do you think the range might be to detect an aircraft at say FL300, and again at FL30.

I've been to the Maldives, and one of the things about near equatorial places is the very fast way the sun sets......... and rises..One minute (literally) it's dark and the next it's daylight.. On the morning of the alleged sighting the sun rose at precisely the same time it was spotted.

I took sunrise photos when I was there, and the sky is very dark until the first threads of light come across...but (and this is fairly important) the sun is very bright when it rises because it bounces off the sea. So much reflected light in fact that most things are in silhouette.

Who reported the alleged sighting? The reason I ask is because almost nowhere other than Male (the main island-pronounced Mali)) has telephones, let alone the internet. The island that this alleged sighting took place is at the southern edge of a huge archipelago. Seaplanes are the way to get around, but they're expensive and out of the reach of most islanders. Travelling by boat is possible, but would take days of island hopping to get to Male.

Jackstar

Quote from: Grov505th on April 24, 2014, 11:31:39 AM
Ok last post on this.....I at one time was a Card carrying Air Traffic Controller
Civilian or military?

Quotewhen we didnt have scheduled flights comeing in    WE TURNED THE RADAR OFF
Civilian. Got it. Keep calm and carry on.

Grov505th

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 01:14:25 PM
Civilian or military?
Civilian. Got it. Keep calm and carry on.

Wrong Answer...Military and oh by the way we are trained up to the same standards as civilian. 

Jackstar

pre- or post- 9/11? Further:

Quote from: Grov505th on April 24, 2014, 01:37:36 PM
we are trained up to the same standards as civilian. 
The military has lower standards than civilian air traffic control? Puzzling.
EDIT: actually I suppose that isn't so puzzling. lol.

http://youtu.be/kwC_IaY3BmY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 01:47:59 PM
pre- or post- 9/11? Further:

The military has lower standards than civilian air traffic control? Puzzling.

You really don't have a clue do you troll? You wouldn't know a ATC if he shit on you.

Jackstar

Hey, hey, don't get me wrong--I'm not revoking your status, you Limey prick.*

*: isn't that what your name means?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 24, 2014, 02:30:11 PM
Hey, hey, don't get me wrong--I'm not revoking your status, you Limey prick.*

*: isn't that what your name means?

If it makes you warm and fuzzy inside to believe that; Then knock yourself out sweedy. Meanwhile, radar...what is your best guess at it's range from land?  ;D...C'mon, you're the expert, you know all this simple stuff don't you?