• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Spy on December 14, 2017, 11:37:32 AM
So, Gd5150, care to tell me why you'd compare President Obama to an ape?  Does it have anything to do with you being a racist piece of shit?

You know the sick twisted loser who offed himself in Kentucky was also known to pass around these meme's

Gd5150

Quote from: Spy on December 14, 2017, 11:37:32 AM
So, Gd5150, care to tell me why you'd compare President Obama to an ape?  Does it have anything to do with you being a racist piece of shit?
Sure my friend, I would be more than happy to tell you why I compare President Obama’s to an ape. There are many reasons, I could sit here and cite the flaws in his policies, but I won’t. I could put forth a long well thought out persuasive argument, but I won’t. Because honestly, doing any of these things would be disrespectful to the integrity of discourse of the bellgab. Nope, I’m not going to do any of that.

Why do I compare President Obama to an Ape? Because it’s a good way to trigger dumbass lemmings like you. And doing so gives me great pleasure.

Spy

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 14, 2017, 12:05:09 PM
You know the sick twisted loser who offed himself in Kentucky was also known to pass around these meme's

Yep. He was a fine Evangelical "Christian" pastor and Roy Moore supporter.  I'm wondering how many in his congregation knew he was a subhuman, racist piece of shit and a pedophile. I have to believe most, if not all, of his congregation knew he was a racist since he posted the racist crap on his Facebook page.

Spy

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 14, 2017, 12:08:27 PM
Why do I compare President Obama to an Ape?

Because you're an ignorant, subhuman, racist piece of shit. Case close. Class dismissed.

Gd5150

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 14, 2017, 12:08:27 PM
Why do I compare President Obama to an Ape? Because it’s a good way to trigger dumbass lemmings like you. And doing so gives me great pleasure.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 14, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 14, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

Quote from: Spy on December 14, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

Look, I scored 3 for 1. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 14, 2017, 09:44:42 AM
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-12-14/omarosa-says-she-saw-heard-things-in-trumps-white-house-that-made-her-uncomfortable

Suspicion confirmed.  Lord Ha Ha gets his news from the “Good Morning America Coffee Clatch and Wholesale Gossip Mart.”  That would account for a lot.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Spy on December 14, 2017, 12:27:24 PM
Because you're an ignorant, subhuman, racist piece of shit. Case close. Class dismissed.

You defame turds everywhere.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2017, 10:01:33 AM
https://youtu.be/fflbFC8RWAQ

Lionel makes some solid points in this vid:

A.  If he said black people or any other demographic smell rather than Trump supporters he would have been fired immediately.
B.  It would be impossible for these political hacks to conduct a fair investigation of anything relating to the Clintons or Trump as is demonstrated by their emails and actions.
C. The evidence against Flynn is the fruit of the poisonous tree since the predicate for the FISA warrant was manufactured.
D. The Justice Department to include the FBI is the seat of the deep state.  (To this I would add the intelligence community and most federal agengicies and departments.
E.  The MSM is doing all it can to excuse or mitigate crimes committed by deep state bureaucrats and establishment politicians. 
F.  Leftist’s have no problem with those crimes as long as Tump and conservatives are the victims.

Subpara F bothers me the most since it means that half of our population has no respect for individual rights and are advocates of criminal activity on the part of public servants as long as it suits their purposes.  I have always supported legitimate and reasonable measures to protect the civil rights of all our citizens; however, it will be very difficult for any leftist minority to again convince me of the validity of their claims or their sincerity in pursuing justice for all.  I expect I’m not alone in that change of heart.

If they keep trying to whitewash it to continue fleecing the people I think there will either be and 2nd civil war or a new revolution. I've never been very religious but the way the left have become fascists and joined forces with Muslim thugs I'm starting to think that maybe it is time for the crusades version 2.0 now. It will soon become a lost cause if their zeal is not pushed back against.  ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 14, 2017, 12:44:28 PM
Suspicion confirmed.  Lord Ha Ha gets his news from the “Good Morning America Coffee Clatch and Wholesale Gossip Mart.”  That would account for a lot.

I get it wherever I can, know what I mean.

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 01:54:29 PM
If they keep trying to whitewash it to continue fleecing the people I think there will either be and 2nd civil war or a new revolution. I've never been very religious but the way the left have become fascists and joined forces with Muslim thugs I'm starting to think that maybe it is time for the crusades version 2.0 now. It will soon become a lost cause if their zeal is not pushed back against.  ;)

Give your brain stem a rest, Einstein. Your one and only synapse is misfiring again.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Spy on December 14, 2017, 02:08:08 PM
Give your brain stem a rest, Einstein. Your one and only synapse is misfiring again.

He wants that civil war SO BAD though. So bad that he used a flirting winky emoji.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 14, 2017, 02:08:08 PM

Nah! I think I'm right on target here. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't have been so immediately triggered by my post.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 14, 2017, 02:12:36 PM
He wants that civil war SO BAD though. So bad that he used a flirting winky emoji.

Not really. I just see how far gone and hateful toward white people you are, even though you're probably white yourself. They should've never shut down all those mental institutions. ::) ;D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 02:17:58 PM
Not really. I just see how far gone and hateful toward white people you are, even though you're probably white yourself. They should've never shut down all those mental institutions. ::) ;D

Go find some anti-white stuff I've posted. I'll fucking wait.

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 02:15:59 PM
Nah! I think I'm right on target here. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't have been so immediately triggered by my post.  ;)

No civil war. No revolution. A "revolution" started by a bunch of fat, wheezing old men would last about 5 minutes. Seriously, quit trying to think before your one and only synapse burns out completely.

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 02:17:58 PM

I always knew you were profoundly stupid but now I see you're a racist piece of shit too. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 14, 2017, 02:32:41 PM
I always knew you were profoundly stupid but now I see you're a racist piece of shit too.

Yeah, cuz your hatefulness is a result of my racism.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 14, 2017, 02:30:13 PM
No civil war. No revolution. A "revolution" started by a bunch of fat, wheezing old men would last about 5 minutes. Seriously, quit trying to think before your one and only synapse burns out completely.

You'll be the first against the wall.  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 14, 2017, 02:29:50 PM
Go find some anti-white stuff I've posted. I'll fucking wait.

Really?! All the cracker comments weren't racist. If you say so.  ::)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 02:37:07 PM
You'll be the first against the wall.  :-*

Now that the Trumpsters have eliminated net neutrality, I'm guessing your rates will rise significantly and your mom will throttle your 100 posts a day habit. Oh, the humanity of it.  Such a loss for us all.  Bwahahahahahah.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 04:29:49 AM
Maybe he just knew it's a losing battle trying to answer questions from a MSM that's clearly already made up their minds. Why shouldn't he or anyone else lie to them?! They're constantly lying to us.
When you get a job Vandeven is going to lose half his traffic.

At least Kidnostad appears to reside in a rest home.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 14, 2017, 02:43:35 PM
When you get a job Vandeven is going to lose half his traffic.

When you're able to do more than insult people then maybe you'd actually be as intimidating as you seem to think you are, euroboy.  ;D

3OctaveFart

No insults, big boy. It's the season. We all want to see you reintegrated into society - there's no need to lash out at people who are concerned for you. We're apparently all you got.

Where did your life go wrong that you cast votes for Bill Clinton, Obama and this president and still feel like you ought to be taken seriously on anything?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 14, 2017, 03:02:07 PM
No insults, big boy. It's the season. We all want to see you reintegrated into society - there's no need to lash out at people who are concerned for you. We're apparently all you got.

Where did your life go wrong that you cast votes for Bill Clinton, Obama and this president and still feel like you ought to be taken seriously on anything?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....let me know if you ever expand your repertoire. It's funny that you think it's actually effective.  :D